Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fansonline 18:51 - Jun 15 with 8170 viewsPFC_GStanB

What's up with the Fansonline site then?!

Poll: What routine is more "Southampton"?

Fansonline on 00:48 - Jun 16 with 8162 viewspompey1234

fansonline is an awful site. There is a new one that the owners have big plans for. Its called aloadofball.com. It's far better than the neglected fansonline. Get on there and check it out.

http://www.aloadofball.com
Fansonline on 08:06 - Jun 17 with 8142 viewsArthurHucksake

Fansonline on 00:48 - Jun 16 by pompey1234

fansonline is an awful site. There is a new one that the owners have big plans for. Its called aloadofball.com. It's far better than the neglected fansonline. Get on there and check it out.

http://www.aloadofball.com

It's a load of balls, it's deader than scumsâ„¢ top four chances.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Fansonline on 08:07 - Jun 17 with 8138 viewsArthurHucksake

@ Stan it's up and running again, it ain't dead yet, it just smells funny.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Fansonline on 23:36 - Jun 19 with 8119 viewspompey1234

Fansonline on 08:07 - Jun 17 by ArthurHucksake

@ Stan it's up and running again, it ain't dead yet, it just smells funny.

I know their doing something at aloadofball.com. if you register with them and tell them your team they will give you a .csv file for your teams fixtures for the 2013/14 season. You can then use the file to upload to your calendar either on IPhone, outlook, Icalendar, whatever.

Wouldn't you like all the nice shiny fixtures all in your handy calendar.
Fansonline on 14:40 - Oct 28 with 7707 viewsArthurHucksake

Last post on the Pompey section was a year ago, it's going well, , it's deader than this site which is a shame really because the format on here is good.

Fansonline on 14:42 - Oct 28 with 7704 viewsArthurHucksake

Having said that the scummersâ„¢ section is even worse no posts whatsoever.

Fansonline on 06:52 - Dec 2 with 7596 viewsArthurHucksake

Looks like FOL broke again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024