Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who lives furthest from Loftus Road 22:24 - Feb 4 with 8238 viewsenfieldargh

I live approximatley 18 miles from Loftus Road.

apart from Holloway who is on the planet lesbiana, how far do you live from HQ?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 23:11 - Apr 27 with 1101 viewsRfromItaly

976.5 miles from London to Onigo di Pederobba in the Veneto region of Italy - I'm a mad ST holder but I confess I've only made it to 11 matches so far this season!

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 23:30 - Apr 27 with 1070 viewsBklynRanger

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 19:37 - Feb 5 by FredManRave

You forgot to thank continental drift.

I'm sure you'll agree that one of the many annoying things about living so far away from England is the flying time it takes to travel to and from. I'm sure the travel time was the same 30 years ago and I'll guess it will be the same in 30 years time. Where's the bloody progress? Where's the High Speed Plane? Why can't the pilots just go full throttle?

I've been complaining about that for ages, but for whatever reason (blind bigotry perhaps) nobody has responded to my anguished cries by making a faster plane. Quite irritating.

Of course there was the Concorde but that was only for the obscenely rich and famous and ended in disaster.

Something needs to be done about this.
who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 23:50 - Apr 27 with 1059 viewsHollowayRanger

about 5 minutes walk from the goonies nice library

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 00:11 - Apr 28 with 1032 viewsSydneyRs

16,986km according to google maps.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 0:12]
who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 00:15 - Apr 28 with 1030 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

yeah I'm auckland too.. Andrew lives south island so he can add another 600 kms

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 02:22 - Apr 28 with 1039 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Im in Brisbane which must be nearly as far as it gets, but due to the fact that everyone here is so backwards, I reckon I could be on another planet ..does that count ?
who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 04:18 - Apr 28 with 1026 viewsBrisbaneR

As per bacardiinbrissie....does time travel count? If so I am 37 years from Loftus Road as it appears to be 1978 in Brisbane...
who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 06:19 - Apr 28 with 1013 viewsloftinoz

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 04:18 - Apr 28 by BrisbaneR

As per bacardiinbrissie....does time travel count? If so I am 37 years from Loftus Road as it appears to be 1978 in Brisbane...

....and I'm in Redcliffe.
Login to get fewer ads

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 08:51 - Apr 28 with 934 viewsDiscodroids

18 miles magic carpet ride from leafy north chingford to loftus road , 17.3 miles if i order the latvian chauffeur to' hop to it ' in my jag.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 09:02 - Apr 28 with 926 viewsaston_hoop

Apparently 1,136 miles. If I set off walking now, I could make it in time for the Newcastle game.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 15:10 - Apr 28 with 843 viewsQPR_ARG

who lives furthest from Loftus Road on 17:49 - Feb 5 by FredManRave

Down here in Mendoza I'm 7,160 miles, 11,523 kms, 6,222 nautical miles away from Loftus Road and about 30 years behind England in general.

OI! Not in terms of public health, education and wine quality, are you?

I live 11,126km/6913.5 miles from Loftus Road. Mendoza is a bit further, isn't it?

Distance between Buenos Aires (Distrito Federal,Argentina) and London (England,UK)
The Distance between Buenos Aires (Distrito Federal,Argentina) and London (England,UK) is :
11126.21 kilometers (km).

In Other Units:
6913.5 miles.
6003.69 nautical miles.

http://distancecalculator.globefeed.com/World_Distance_Result.asp?fromplace=Buen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024