Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred 11:40 - Feb 10 with 15663 viewsTheBlob

No one going to grasp the nettle?All right,here goes....
A little wobbly about this one,would be content with a draw.
1-1 for me.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 11:44 - Feb 10 with 2799 viewsRs_Holy

would be delighted with a 1-1.... Derby are good.... we will have to be at our best....

...If we can attack ala the Burnley match and defend a bit better we might sneak a win? But knowing Rangers it will probably be a mixed bag of a performance soooo its a 1 - 1 from me too!
Match fred on 12:00 - Feb 10 with 2763 viewsdaveB

happy with a draw tonight, 7 points from the next 3 would be nice as Leicester have first away next so think they will drop points in that one and we could close the gap with our games in hand
Match fred on 12:01 - Feb 10 with 2759 viewsheadhoops

for once the pressure will be on them to win - fancy us to nick it late on 1-2 with another finish for the goal machine that Ted has christened Mr Magoo.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match fred on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 2739 viewsElHoop

They can't defend and we've given up defending.

It's goals all the way tonight. Could be 6-6
Match fred on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 2738 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers going to stick my neck out. "Hey what's that above me? Oh Hi Dr Guillotine what are you doing he.....*THWWWWWWWAACK* "

I will be following the score from the Islington Academy (as you do)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match fred on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 2736 viewsmikeygunn

1-1 but cant decide if we will score first or last, or be good or rubbish.
Match fred on 12:16 - Feb 10 with 2715 viewsrosseeles

No reason we cant go and win there, weve had good results this year so we should be full of confidence. Weve beaten them already and although they are at home we cant just go there hoping for a point (a point would be good though)

Ive gone 2-1 to us.
Match fred on 12:20 - Feb 10 with 2707 viewsPommyhoop

Live on Setanta 5.40 am tomorrow.So I'll be keeping away from here and other news sources and watching it when I get home from work...
Be happy with a draw .Another 3 ;;3 would be nice 3 : 1 to us would be better...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Match fred on 12:22 - Feb 10 with 2702 viewsWeaverQPR

Derby have conceded 40 goals in the league so we should get a few chances against them. Question is 442 or 451? Id go 442 and get at them.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 12:23]

@WeavQPR

Match fred on 12:29 - Feb 10 with 2688 viewsQPunkR

Match fred on 12:06 - Feb 10 by ElHoop

They can't defend and we've given up defending.

It's goals all the way tonight. Could be 6-6

I wish it would be 6-6 seeing as I'm leaving work shortly to get up there!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Match fred on 12:36 - Feb 10 with 2668 viewsade_qpr

Match fred on 12:20 - Feb 10 by Pommyhoop

Live on Setanta 5.40 am tomorrow.So I'll be keeping away from here and other news sources and watching it when I get home from work...
Be happy with a draw .Another 3 ;;3 would be nice 3 : 1 to us would be better...

Reading and Leeds games also on Setanta so should be some streams around.
Doing the same PH.
2-0 to the R's

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Match fred on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 2650 viewsDiscodroid

for some reason blob, you starting the thread has me very nervous about tonights result. .

hope we 'give it the gun' copyright@raywilkins tonight and at the very least go down with a fight.

think the loss of 'mad frankie 'at right back with phillips and austin sidelined will be just to much for us tonight.. would like to see nedum back at center back as he aint a right back and giving either clint or dunne a rest.

would like to see the bloke who runs like micheal johnson from west ham upfront with
with the new magic hat doyle.

cmn rsssssss
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 12:42]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match fred on 12:44 - Feb 10 with 2639 viewskingsburyR

It is on the television.

We wont perform and we will lose.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Match fred on 12:50 - Feb 10 with 2617 viewsQPunkR

Match fred on 12:44 - Feb 10 by kingsburyR

It is on the television.

We wont perform and we will lose.

We got over that aaaaages ago! Used to be we always lost on Sky every time, but not any more.

QPR - "shit but local"

Match fred on 12:53 - Feb 10 with 2601 viewsTonto

bite your hand off for a draw!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Match fred on 12:57 - Feb 10 with 2596 viewsessextaxiboy

1-2 Doyle and Nico
Match fred on 12:57 - Feb 10 with 2594 viewsngbqpr

The change in our playing style was so great in the Burnley game that I haven't got a clue what to expect

It's looking like 5 teams for 2 auto spots now. A draw away to one of those 5 is a good result - keeps Leicester just about in sight, sneaks us back ahead of Burnley, and maintains a healthy gap over Derby & Forest - all with a game or two in hand for us. I'd take that.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Match fred on 13:07 - Feb 10 with 2545 viewslondonscottish

I'm with Met.

2-1 Rangers.

I'm so confident I'll be watching from behind the sofa.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match fred on 13:10 - Feb 10 with 2536 viewsToast_R

Burnley game didn't fill me with any confidence, rank defending and had to rely on two set peices and a lucky Hoilett bambi on ice moment to score which papered over the cracks a bit. I hope I'm wrong.

We'll be ok if Derby show us some respect and try and keep it tight but I fear if Derby go for it with the sort of enthusiasm Forest showed on Boxing Day (they have the confidence), I fear we'll get done over tonight and found wanting again.

2-0 Derby for me.
Match fred on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 2503 viewsNov77

It's the caterham kit tonight

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred on 13:34 - Feb 10 with 2485 viewsWeaverQPR

Can't afford for players to switch off, which was what cost us 3 goals against Burnley. Throw ins, corners etc need to be alert to whats happening, close men down etc.

@WeavQPR

Match fred on 13:55 - Feb 10 with 2449 viewsShackletonR

Match fred on 13:10 - Feb 10 by Toast_R

Burnley game didn't fill me with any confidence, rank defending and had to rely on two set peices and a lucky Hoilett bambi on ice moment to score which papered over the cracks a bit. I hope I'm wrong.

We'll be ok if Derby show us some respect and try and keep it tight but I fear if Derby go for it with the sort of enthusiasm Forest showed on Boxing Day (they have the confidence), I fear we'll get done over tonight and found wanting again.

2-0 Derby for me.

Fellow R, your negativity needs to be relesed, go to the bottom of your garden, sit down, cross your legs, turn your hands up, place them on top of your knees and go, mmmmmmmmmm, let go of all those negative thoughts go, come back inside and retype your prediction, hope this helps.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Match fred on 13:58 - Feb 10 with 2444 viewsstuabd

4-1 or 1-4. Either very good or very bad.
Match fred on 14:49 - Feb 10 with 2400 viewsadhoc_qpr

Derby will definitely score, not sure we will without Charlie.

Not feeling it anyway today, i'll say 2-0 or maybe 2-1 to Derby.

Hope Maiga continues to prove me wrong, but i think he is one of the worst strikers i've seen play in the Prem.
Match fred on 15:04 - Feb 10 with 2374 viewsstansleftfoot

For me impossible to tell, a QPR side now with only Richard iDunne remaining from a reliable outfield spine of Dunne, Simpson, Austin. Harry needs to set them up with some steely self confidence to beat this Kids with a vastly stronger, more experienced and powerful side. Most will have been Premiership, many are full internationals. We will still hold third place if we lose so take the game by it's throat and make a real statement of intent.
No other side has leaked more goals at home than Derby in the Championship, and no other side in the top six has scored fewer away than QPR. We need to change that stat at QPR. It's threatening our promotion challenge and giving teams something to play for..
A McLaren side can over pass the ball, so I'd go 442 and batter them, Hughes, Dunne, Hill, Bae, Hoillet (on his wrong wing) Barton, Kranjcar, O'Neil (?) and the new strike partnership with Maiga nominally up top with Doyle to give him the flick-ons.
We need to mix it up with long balls into the channels, Kranjcar to get the other side of Doyle, continue with our good use of the dead ball, get Hoillet into their box.
Maiga headed Dead ball, Barton Penalty and Kranjcar screamer, QPR to win 3-1....What could go wrong? Ha! Pretty much anything or everything!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024