Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred 11:40 - Feb 10 with 15730 viewsTheBlob

No one going to grasp the nettle?All right,here goes....
A little wobbly about this one,would be content with a draw.
1-1 for me.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 21:34 - Feb 10 with 1263 viewsN12Hoop

Can't imagine there is any side where this far into the season the line up changes every week (ignoring injuries). Do not get Harry's mindset at all.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Match fred on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1239 viewsToast_R

Redkanpp's relied on too many deadbeats
Match fred on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1237 viewsHollowayRanger

5 min et might as well be 5 hours

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1230 viewsGloucs_R

Match fred on 21:33 - Feb 10 by 08olesen

It will be interesting to see of doyle gets any stick for this... he has been as poor as anyone. Done absolutely sweet F all!

Not actually heard his name once!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match fred on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1222 viewsqprwpg

It's hoof and hope time

Twitter: @qprwpg

Match fred on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 1200 viewsGloucs_R

Harry wont be here next season if we dont go up.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match fred on 21:36 - Feb 10 with 1145 viewsQPRDave

Anyone else watching us and feel it all slipping away? ...
I've watched all the other top 6 and we have the names but not the energy, or ideas
Match fred on 21:37 - Feb 10 with 1130 viewsRangersDave

If FFP catches up with us Harry, TF, and rangers might not be here next season!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Match fred on 21:37 - Feb 10 with 1116 viewsN12Hoop

Match fred on 21:36 - Feb 10 by QPRDave

Anyone else watching us and feel it all slipping away? ...
I've watched all the other top 6 and we have the names but not the energy, or ideas

Play offs for us. Not exactly impressed with Derby though.

Match fred on 21:38 - Feb 10 with 1108 viewskropotkin41

Match fred on 21:33 - Feb 10 by Gloucs_R

Play offs and going to lose in the first set of games so no Wembley.....that my prediction

Well we are caught between a rock and a hard place aren't we? If we get promoted we go up with this shambles created with one aim in mind promotion - a great success for Harry and damn the future.......... and if we don't go up, according to some at least, financial Armageddon.

Well, I haven't seen much this season to convince me that if we did go up we'd do much good anyway. We have been nothing but pretenders this season so far and with our best players out and Harry's tactical fairy dust losing its shine, I don't see it ending in glory.

Season conclusion written in February: Not quite as disheartening as the last two seasons, but the Rs still no signs of actually believing that good teams/clubs are built with patience and for the future.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match fred on 21:39 - Feb 10 with 1026 viewsTrom

Disappointing but not a capitulation. Clearly designed to be tight and score a goal on the counter and didn't seem to be able to change tactics when we were behind. Horribly short of pace going forward which makes Onuoha and Traore's lack of inclusion frustrating to say the least.

Hard to comment on Maiga given that service although we can safely say he's not a hold up man.
Match fred on 21:39 - Feb 10 with 1012 viewsqprwpg

Oh FFS Rangers!

Twitter: @qprwpg

Match fred on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 903 viewsJigsore

On one hand it's good that some of the players are looking really frustrated.

On the other hand most of them have been shite tonight. When we can't score against Derby something is wrong. Their defence is porous.

I hear Harry is thinking of bringing in another loan in Ravel Morrison. Am I watching QPR play or am I just watching a bunch of players in QPR shirts

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match fred on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 877 viewsN12Hoop

Maybe if we played for 2 halves instead of one we might see a different outcome. Derby are not a good team.

Match fred on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 875 viewsDiscodroid

my scientific analysis fkn shit.

another wasted first half.

no nedum or traore no pace.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 21:43]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match fred on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 868 viewsTHEBUSH

Only thing to say after that, same old thing, can't score goals to save our lives
Match fred on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 841 viewsBklynRanger

That was fun
Match fred on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 828 viewskropotkin41

Match fred on 21:41 - Feb 10 by Jigsore

On one hand it's good that some of the players are looking really frustrated.

On the other hand most of them have been shite tonight. When we can't score against Derby something is wrong. Their defence is porous.

I hear Harry is thinking of bringing in another loan in Ravel Morrison. Am I watching QPR play or am I just watching a bunch of players in QPR shirts

Well, tbh, tell me what Rangers is. I'm really struggling tbh.

We should have stuck with Warnock and gone down if needs be.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match fred on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 805 viewsRangersDave

Utter tosh! Nut said
I mean the team not the comments
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 21:44]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match fred on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 785 viewsHollowayRanger

auto promotion ended with austins injury end of

playoffs is our only hope now and once a few players see auto promotion hopes gone i expect them to totally fade as well

home form is our only hope now as i dont see us getting many more away points

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 778 viewsRs_Holy

Terrible selection.... Looked at the midfield before the kickoff and my heart sank. We have been unlucky with injuries but that selection lacked width and pace.... Got what we deserved
Match fred on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 769 viewsCHUBBS

Poor selection by Harry 1st half.Looked so much better in the 2nd,but Derby put 11 men behind the ball and made it very difficult to create chances.
Kranjcar should audition for the harlem globe trotters.
Match fred on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 750 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match fred on 20:49 - Feb 10 by RBlock

http://soccerembed.com/sky1.html
This one is really good, almost HD.

On another note I don't think Carroll has been that bad, he has been there moving the ball about, only ever 2 touches usually but O'Neill has been a lot more absent IMO. Even Johnson hasn't got into the game that well, Doyle is getting on the end of things but Johnson never seems to be close enough linking up with him.

Switched to this one after cricfree froze for a full five minutes. Probably the clearest picture I've ever seen on a link, but after two ad breaks for House of Cards in the middle of play and about 20 freezes in the last ten minutes the ardour cooled.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match fred on 21:45 - Feb 10 with 726 viewsRangersAreBack

Painful to watch. Never looked like scoring.
Match fred on 21:46 - Feb 10 with 679 viewskingshill

Utter utter rubbish. Don't believe that anyone apart from Barton and Hill (who is sadly not up to it anymore) gives a toss whether they win or not and I include that blagger of a manager in this

Fernandes has now had his pants pulled down by 2 shysters in 2 years and you have to wonder how much more he'll live with before he decides he's had enough.

No way on earth this lot will go up unless Nico finally takes his profession seriously and gets fit, and Junior starts to make at least one good decision per match
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 21:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024