Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry 17:48 - Feb 16 with 2059 viewsQPR1882

Does he ever get off his fat arse during a game ?

Harry on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 2052 viewsPizanti

Him and Bond look totally disinterested ...just seeing out his contact IMO
Harry on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 2052 viewsRanger78

No .. Or smile or show like he's bothered in any way
Harry on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 2019 viewsqprdan

he got up for a few twitches.
Harry on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1993 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes needs to take some blame, the guy knows nothing about football he should step down and reinstate Amit as chairman.
Harry on 18:17 - Feb 16 with 1966 views08olesen

I just think back to Neil and how much he got involved on the touch line, and dare i say it...hughsless

I think Shawn Derry summed it up, saying we are fighting to reclaim are identity as a club and i think hungry youthful manager like Malkey or Adkins would do a far better job in achieving that aim.

This is not to say that Harry isn't a good manager, because he is. I just think him managing England or Spuds would a better idea.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Harry on 18:50 - Feb 16 with 1900 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry on 18:17 - Feb 16 by 08olesen

I just think back to Neil and how much he got involved on the touch line, and dare i say it...hughsless

I think Shawn Derry summed it up, saying we are fighting to reclaim are identity as a club and i think hungry youthful manager like Malkey or Adkins would do a far better job in achieving that aim.

This is not to say that Harry isn't a good manager, because he is. I just think him managing England or Spuds would a better idea.

Ditto. Harry may be a good manager but he isn't a decent cultural fit for QPR. I get the impression he feels it's all all bit beneath him.
Harry on 19:15 - Feb 16 with 1832 viewsMedwayR

Harry on 18:12 - Feb 16 by SpiritofGregory

Fernandes needs to take some blame, the guy knows nothing about football he should step down and reinstate Amit as chairman.

Wouldn't be the worst idea, let Tony & Phil Beard run the 'business' side of the club, new stadium etc and let Amit run the football side of things, could work

Poll: Who’s better?

Harry on 19:32 - Feb 16 with 1791 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry on 19:15 - Feb 16 by MedwayR

Wouldn't be the worst idea, let Tony & Phil Beard run the 'business' side of the club, new stadium etc and let Amit run the football side of things, could work

Amit was an excellent chairman, he understands football and what is needed to build a successful team.

Tony should concentrate on the corporate side.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry on 19:39 - Feb 16 with 1763 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry on 19:15 - Feb 16 by MedwayR

Agreed. Tony acts as if he owns the club lock, stock and barrel when he is merely part of a consortium that owns a majority share. He should concentrate on business matters and leave footballing decisions (e.g. transfers, managerial appointments) to others.
Harry on 20:17 - Feb 16 with 1689 viewsNathanNI

Is Redknapp's leg still f*cked?

And am i alone in thinking he is tactically redundant?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 20:21]
Harry on 20:38 - Feb 16 with 1634 viewsqprnw10

Harry on 20:17 - Feb 16 by NathanNI

Is Redknapp's leg still f*cked?

And am i alone in thinking he is tactically redundant?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 20:21]

Let's get it straight, Harry couldn't give a toss and I agree wig a previous message on here saying he feels it's beneath him.Lets see the season out with him, but long term I'd like a Hoddle or Pardew.
Harry on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 1561 viewspaulparker

HR needs to Feck Off, he doesn't have a clue
we have no pace at the back
no pace in the middle
no pace upfront
why the feck put Zamora on ??? he has had 3 transfer windows to sort things
and yet we get has been after has been, we aint even gonna finnish in the play offs this year
time for TF to get busy and get someone in now
steve Clarke or mackay and lets have a go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry on 21:20 - Feb 16 with 1544 viewsCambsHoop

Have never rated Redknapp. A joke that he should have even been considered for the England position. Was very happy to seemingly be proved wrong earlier in the season, and would still love to eat some humble pie.

But for those who do still rate him (anyone?), I'd be interested to know what it is that he apparently offers QPR. Team selection? Tactical awareness? Motivational skills? Transfer dealings? Handling of players? Coaching skills? Anything?
Harry on 21:50 - Feb 16 with 1473 viewsPommyhoop

Harry on 21:20 - Feb 16 by CambsHoop

Have never rated Redknapp. A joke that he should have even been considered for the England position. Was very happy to seemingly be proved wrong earlier in the season, and would still love to eat some humble pie.

But for those who do still rate him (anyone?), I'd be interested to know what it is that he apparently offers QPR. Team selection? Tactical awareness? Motivational skills? Transfer dealings? Handling of players? Coaching skills? Anything?

Ive said this before and I'm saying it again. H's ONLY saving grace is that the manager before him was an even bigger clueless prick than he is. Close and getting closer but Hughes still edges it .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 1409 viewsenfieldargh

Have heard it from current squad members that hr is a crap coach.
Get rid asap

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Harry on 22:13 - Feb 16 with 1385 viewsqprmick

Harry on 22:08 - Feb 16 by enfieldargh

Have heard it from current squad members that hr is a crap coach.
Get rid asap

He is not the coach though, is he. Those he appointed are supposed to be the coach. I see Soton these days or Everton and I am green with envy.

Qprmick

Harry on 22:31 - Feb 16 with 1321 viewsQPR1882

Harry on 22:13 - Feb 16 by qprmick

He is not the coach though, is he. Those he appointed are supposed to be the coach. I see Soton these days or Everton and I am green with envy.

Then he should be doing his job better then.
Harry on 06:15 - Feb 17 with 1136 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry on 21:50 - Feb 16 by Pommyhoop

Ive said this before and I'm saying it again. H's ONLY saving grace is that the manager before him was an even bigger clueless prick than he is. Close and getting closer but Hughes still edges it .

Funny avatar Pom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024