Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAE 08:09 - Feb 17 with 4893 viewsFearless

Been a fan of his, although concerned that he often slows play down, but now costing us goals and arguing with his team mates (Austin & Dunne)

Doesn't appear to take criticism well.

BAE on 08:31 - Feb 17 with 3332 viewsRangersDave

It's because he's not as good as he thinks he is, and is far worse than his supporters on here believed he was!

Liability springs to mind!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

BAE on 08:39 - Feb 17 with 3314 viewsRangersw12

Attitude is no different to Bosingwa

I would drop him for Charlton
BAE on 09:39 - Feb 17 with 3237 viewsDesertBoot

Running towards your own goal as your opponent is doing the same isn't very helpful. You could see the disbelief on Hill's face as the third goal flew in.

Wish I could be like David Watts

BAE on 09:40 - Feb 17 with 3230 viewsRblockPrior

He took it off very quick but had on his twitter that he was done at QPR moaning about people booing him

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

BAE on 09:48 - Feb 17 with 3220 viewsTheBlob

BAE on 09:39 - Feb 17 by DesertBoot

Running towards your own goal as your opponent is doing the same isn't very helpful. You could see the disbelief on Hill's face as the third goal flew in.

How could the third goal be down to BAE?Totally unexpected from that distance.
He's a class player and just because he doesn't run around frothing at the groin and berating the ref doesn't make him less so.I'm getting pissed off with this reasoning that attitude is more worthy than ability.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

BAE on 10:01 - Feb 17 with 3194 viewsDiscodroid

BAE on 09:48 - Feb 17 by TheBlob

He's a class player and just because he doesn't run around frothing at the groin and berating the ref doesn't make him less so.I'm getting pissed off with this reasoning that attitude is more worthy than ability.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

BAE on 10:01 - Feb 17 with 3196 viewsstowmarketrange

He isn't a championship player.He might get away with his lazy style in the premier league.He cost us 2 goals against Burnley and he should have closed down the player yesterday for the 1st and 3rd goals.Alright,the opening goal they had men over behind him,but he was the one who could where all the Reading players were and should have done something.
I'm bored of seeing him just hoof the ball aimlessly up the pitch just to clear his lines.
I'm not saying that he isn't a skilful player,but I don't think he is right for us where we are now.
BAE on 10:03 - Feb 17 with 3189 viewsizlingtonhoop

BAE on 08:39 - Feb 17 by Rangersw12

Attitude is no different to Bosingwa

I would drop him for Charlton

He's a bit too old now and was more of a centre back.
Login to get fewer ads

BAE on 10:05 - Feb 17 with 3184 viewsTheBlob

Sniff....snifff......can you smell it?Yup the definite whiff of Scapegoat.

BAE on 10:06 - Feb 17 with 3181 viewsessextaxiboy

He has had some really good games since he arrived but lately his performances have dropped .

Probably bollix but I wonder if he expected to be recalled after AVB left and when the call didnt come he has lost interest...
BAE on 10:17 - Feb 17 with 3147 viewsStanisgod

EVERY time a player goes past him he just stands and watches him run off hoping that someone else will deal with it, as for the third goal when the guy turned inside, never chases back, BUT at the same time his skill in a tight corner does sometimes get us out of trouble. I just can't make up my mind about him.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

BAE on 10:36 - Feb 17 with 3114 viewsHAYESBOY

The third goal was world class. Not alot anyone could do with that.
Was right in line with the flight of the ball and it moved all over the place.

BAE did back off but he was still nearly 40 yds out.

Before Hill starts moaning he needs to take a look at himself for the second goal. Very poor defending against Pearce.

Smells like a trout farm in here

BAE on 10:37 - Feb 17 with 3111 viewsdaveB

He could have looked to stop him rather than run away and give him a free run on goal. He's a good player but he's been a liability in the last 2 home games
BAE on 11:41 - Feb 17 with 3078 viewswhittocksRs

I've been a supporter of his but the last three games have seen his performance level nose-dive. I'd be tempted to put Hill back on the left and bring Ned back when he's fit at this stage.
BAE on 11:52 - Feb 17 with 3057 viewsDesertBoot

Don't you think going to his opponent would have been more effective? He was backing off, as so many do, but leaving plenty of space to run into

Wish I could be like David Watts

BAE on 12:00 - Feb 17 with 3040 viewsSpiritofGregory

You have to have both a good attitude and ability.

It was a great strike at goal but BAE let him have the freedom of Loftus Rd prior to striking the ball. He is too much of a show pony and doesn't like hard graft.

I've noticed that since the Burney game the opposition are targetting him, he is lazy and easily bullied.
BAE on 12:01 - Feb 17 with 3036 viewsSpiritofGregory

BAE on 10:06 - Feb 17 by essextaxiboy

He has had some really good games since he arrived but lately his performances have dropped .

Probably bollix but I wonder if he expected to be recalled after AVB left and when the call didnt come he has lost interest...

We can all see now why he wasn't recalled back to Spurs.
BAE on 12:03 - Feb 17 with 3027 viewsBasingstokeR

http://clips.skysports.com/g/v/2yL6twTrSaj

Its the bit at the very end of the backing off that annoys me (and I couldn't believe he did at the game when it happened). The way he shows the opponent inside towards goal is surely the opposite of what they teach fullbacks, especially after the goal the same player scored against us (albeit luckier) in the away fixture.
BAE on 12:07 - Feb 17 with 3019 viewsJuzzie

BAE on 09:40 - Feb 17 by RblockPrior

He took it off very quick but had on his twitter that he was done at QPR moaning about people booing him

Here's an idea, stay off Twitter, Facebook etc if you can't handle the heat. Plus, a lot of what is written is bollox anyway. Players prior to the internet world never had to worry about this.

He's had some great games and some 'mare games. Usually the 'mare games result in us conceding. Backing off from McCleary wasn't a good idea though, we did that at the Madjeski and he scored a bullet goal then too. Nothing learned it seems.
BAE on 12:23 - Feb 17 with 2996 viewsStanisgod

Exactly right with the targeting comment. Every drop kick by their goalie was aimed at his corner, I don't think that was coincidence, although to be fair he handled that pretty well.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

BAE on 13:26 - Feb 17 with 2937 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can we not send him back to Spurs? Havent we got anyone else for that role?
BAE on 13:32 - Feb 17 with 2928 viewsQPunkR

I thought he was one of our best and most consistent performers earlier in the season, but his performances over the past 4 games have gone from bad to worse.
Their 3 was an absolutely class strike, I even joined in a few ppl clapping it, but BAE backed off him continuously and didn't look like closing him down. Very poor defending.

QPR - "shit but local"

BAE on 13:34 - Feb 17 with 2926 viewsWestminsteRs

BAE on 10:03 - Feb 17 by izlingtonhoop

He's a bit too old now and was more of a centre back.

BAE on 13:44 - Feb 17 with 2890 viewsWestminsteRs

He did back off but (1) generally you'd be happy for a player to shoot from that distance and at that angle, and (2) he had been left exposed. One would expect a winger running from that far out to have one of our midfielders in his way. I think it was Barton who finally got across just too late.

The alternative would've been to make a challenge nearer the halfway line but if you fail the opposition have suddenly got 3 on 3 or 3 on 4 in our third of the pitch.

To me this is another argument for having an extra midfielder. In a 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1 formation your holding midfielder would've been across doubling up with BAE against their winger. Not to mention the fact that we're continually getting outnumbered in midfield.
BAE on 13:51 - Feb 17 with 2883 viewsTheBlob

BAE on 13:44 - Feb 17 by WestminsteRs

He did back off but (1) generally you'd be happy for a player to shoot from that distance and at that angle, and (2) he had been left exposed. One would expect a winger running from that far out to have one of our midfielders in his way. I think it was Barton who finally got across just too late.

The alternative would've been to make a challenge nearer the halfway line but if you fail the opposition have suddenly got 3 on 3 or 3 on 4 in our third of the pitch.

To me this is another argument for having an extra midfielder. In a 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1 formation your holding midfielder would've been across doubling up with BAE against their winger. Not to mention the fact that we're continually getting outnumbered in midfield.

Spot on,how many times did Reading double up on Junior?The idea of being a fullback against a winger is primarily to stop your opponent getting past you on the outside and slinging over a cross.So you offer him inside where greater safety in numbers and he's on his "swinger" ,but nobody showed and you got a freak result.How many times did Townsend successfully do that?I guarantee the next half dozen times McCleary tries that it'll go wide or over the top - if he's allowed any space.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024