Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. 11:17 - Mar 23 with 1912 viewsfreddieeddie

[Post edited 23 Mar 2014 11:33]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 11:20 - Mar 23 with 1907 viewsfreddieeddie

Very very tough call for me.

1. Bosingwa (Pure hate for him)
2. Crooks (So annoying it is untrue)
3. Ronnie Mitchell (A face that just needs a good sl*p)
4. Liam Gallagher (Say no more)

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:43 - Mar 23 with 1782 viewspeejaybee

You forgot the other Jose ( The Whinger)

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:46 - Mar 23 with 1778 viewsfreddieeddie

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:43 - Mar 23 by peejaybee

You forgot the other Jose ( The Whinger)

I was going to include Terry and Mourinho but thought it would be one way traffic so left them out.

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:47 - Mar 23 with 1777 viewspaulparker

1/ olly murs
2 jose mourinio
3 mark wright
4 joey Essex
5 Ronnie Mitchell
6 kat slater
7 Stacey slater
8 any kunt on the x factor
9 alan pardew
10 rob styles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:59 - Mar 23 with 1752 viewsfreddieeddie

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 12:47 - Mar 23 by paulparker

1/ olly murs
2 jose mourinio
3 mark wright
4 joey Essex
5 Ronnie Mitchell
6 kat slater
7 Stacey slater
8 any kunt on the x factor
9 alan pardew
10 rob styles

You need to vote for Ronnie Mitchell then :)

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 13:00 - Mar 23 with 1750 viewsDWQPR

Piers Morgan. Worlds most annoying, undeserving vvanker ever. FACT.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 14:28 - Mar 23 with 1665 viewsMonahoop

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 13:00 - Mar 23 by DWQPR

Piers Morgan. Worlds most annoying, undeserving vvanker ever. FACT.

He would get my my vote for that accolade too. The very thought of that sleazy, dodgy urchin makes me cringe.

Another person that gets on my goat these days is that bloody Mary Berry. So what, she can bake a cake, but do we have to be tortured by this sower faced, bossy old moo nearly every day, every week? Where on earth did the BBC dig her up from?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 03:51 - Mar 24 with 1572 viewsFredManRave

And the public gets what the public wants...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 05:40 - Mar 24 with 1564 viewsRangersAreBack

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 14:28 - Mar 23 by Monahoop

He would get my my vote for that accolade too. The very thought of that sleazy, dodgy urchin makes me cringe.

Another person that gets on my goat these days is that bloody Mary Berry. So what, she can bake a cake, but do we have to be tortured by this sower faced, bossy old moo nearly every day, every week? Where on earth did the BBC dig her up from?

Tell me about it. For some reason she's treated like showbiz royalty. They ought to drag her on to Bitchin' Kitchen; Nadia G would sort her out.
POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 09:10 - Mar 24 with 1498 viewspeejaybee

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 14:28 - Mar 23 by Monahoop

Kensal Green.????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 09:59 - Mar 24 with 1469 viewsmorgantwin

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 09:10 - Mar 24 by peejaybee

Kensal Green.????

any chelsea fan

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 13:14 - Mar 24 with 1403 viewsBluce_Ree

Interesting list. I voted for Paul McCartney because he's shit and I hate his f**king stupid Murder She Wrote face. Thumbs-up c*nt.

He doesn't make my top three though.

1. Sting. C*nt. F*ck him, the preachy f*cking worstc*nt. I saw him being interviewed once and he talked about being enviromentally conscious and he did an ironic peace sign to the camera and made an awful, smug face. F*cking c*nt. I still see that face. Why's he preaching at me? I just drive to work and use a bit of heating and electricity. He did an advert for Volvos. He sold f*cking Volvos, the f**king w@nk. Not to mention p1ssing jet fuel around playing his patented brand of cod reggae to the world. F*king c*nt I hope he f*cking wakes up in a hospice.

2. Mick Hucknall. Shit F*ckc*nt more like. Shit band, shit hair, shit face, shit attitude to women. Hate him. Only kept off of the top spot because he's seemingly retired. C*nt.

3. Brian May. F*ck. This guy should be at number one the f*cking c*nt. Reason: I play guitar. I'm f*cking good at it too. But I no longer want to. Why? Brian May ruined it when he got up on Buckingham Palace and played God Save The Queen. You f**king c*nt, May. You f*cking boot-licking supplicant. When Jimi did his national anthem, it was an anti-war statement. You? F**king sucking up for a knighthood. I hope you die.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 21:42 - Mar 24 with 1325 viewssmegma

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 13:14 - Mar 24 by Bluce_Ree

Interesting list. I voted for Paul McCartney because he's shit and I hate his f**king stupid Murder She Wrote face. Thumbs-up c*nt.

He doesn't make my top three though.

1. Sting. C*nt. F*ck him, the preachy f*cking worstc*nt. I saw him being interviewed once and he talked about being enviromentally conscious and he did an ironic peace sign to the camera and made an awful, smug face. F*cking c*nt. I still see that face. Why's he preaching at me? I just drive to work and use a bit of heating and electricity. He did an advert for Volvos. He sold f*cking Volvos, the f**king w@nk. Not to mention p1ssing jet fuel around playing his patented brand of cod reggae to the world. F*king c*nt I hope he f*cking wakes up in a hospice.

2. Mick Hucknall. Shit F*ckc*nt more like. Shit band, shit hair, shit face, shit attitude to women. Hate him. Only kept off of the top spot because he's seemingly retired. C*nt.

3. Brian May. F*ck. This guy should be at number one the f*cking c*nt. Reason: I play guitar. I'm f*cking good at it too. But I no longer want to. Why? Brian May ruined it when he got up on Buckingham Palace and played God Save The Queen. You f**king c*nt, May. You f*cking boot-licking supplicant. When Jimi did his national anthem, it was an anti-war statement. You? F**king sucking up for a knighthood. I hope you die.

Once you've got down from your fence Bluce, give it a lick of creosote please.

Your list is good but can I add Grace 'hasnt released a single for decades but lets invite her over to hula hoop' Jones. Talentless and about as sexy as a cardboard box. Cyndi 'i've only had one major hit and have re-released it every year since' Lauper for being even more tedious than Miss Jones. Kate 'f*cking ' Bush for disappearing for 3 decades yet classed as some sort of magical mystical musician/singer. You once sang 'Dont Give Up' with Peter Gabriel. Please DO GIVE UP.It'll only end in tears.
POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 22:06 - Mar 24 with 1307 viewsHollowayRanger

was my number 1 now its

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 22:06 - Mar 24 with 1307 viewseghamranger

In no particular order for me it's
Johnny Vaughan
John terry
Lenny Henry
Richard Madeley (shoplifter)
POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 23:36 - Mar 24 with 1268 viewsrrrspricey

Only one vote for the racist cùnt & none for cashley? Add ivanovitch to that list followed by Jordan, and after watching moto gp in Sunday Melanie Sykes and the tvvat that gave her the gig
POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 00:06 - Mar 25 with 1249 viewsPeterHucker

What is Nicholas Cage doing on this list? He's great.
And anyway....

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. on 00:07 - Mar 25 with 1248 viewsPeterHucker

POLL - Who do you HATE the most or just find simply the most annoying. (n/t) on 05:46 - Mar 25 with 1207 viewsEconRmist

[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 9:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024