Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM v Barca 20:16 - Mar 23 with 4426 viewsW14Hoop

Anyone got a decent ipad friendly stream?
RM v Barca on 20:59 - Mar 23 with 3707 viewsBrightonhoop

Or any stream?
RM v Barca on 21:08 - Mar 23 with 3699 viewsYorkRanger

RM v Barca on 20:59 - Mar 23 by Brightonhoop

Or any stream?

Skygo?
RM v Barca on 21:24 - Mar 23 with 3672 viewsBrightonhoop

Cant get it anywhere....should have gone out to watch it, just too fcked...:-)
6 goals so far.
RM v Barca on 21:24 - Mar 23 with 3672 viewsted_hendrix

3-3 after an hour, goal on average every 10 minutes, one sending off, two penalty's, good stuff really.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

RM v Barca on 21:30 - Mar 23 with 3662 viewspaulparker

Messi & Inesta a class above that cheating c nut Ronaldo
Also is it me or is Neymar the most overrated player ever?
He looks like one of those kids who does 10000 kick ups
On the beach when your on holiday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

RM v Barca on 21:42 - Mar 23 with 3632 viewsted_hendrix

4-3 to Barca, what a way to take a penalty by Messi.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

RM v Barca on 21:45 - Mar 23 with 3621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb game. Breathless stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

RM v Barca on 21:46 - Mar 23 with 3613 viewsN12Hoop

RM v Barca on 21:45 - Mar 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Superb game. Breathless stuff.

So much better than anything the Prem League throws up, although you'd think they would invest in some decent central defenders.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

RM v Barca on 21:47 - Mar 23 with 3613 viewsBrightonhoop

Messi on fire.
RM v Barca on 22:00 - Mar 23 with 3571 viewsEalingRanger

Incredible game.
RM v Barca on 22:15 - Mar 23 with 3530 viewsdaveB

that last penalty was incredible. i love Messi, just when Ronaldo think he's on top Messi does something like that
RM v Barca on 22:23 - Mar 23 with 3506 viewsJamie

RM v Barca on 22:15 - Mar 23 by daveB

that last penalty was incredible. i love Messi, just when Ronaldo think he's on top Messi does something like that

The difference between a genius and a flat track bully.
RM v Barca on 22:29 - Mar 23 with 3484 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RM v Barca on 22:15 - Mar 23 by daveB

Absolutely. Three goals, one assist, constant prompting. Did he also put the ball through for Neymar that ended in the Ramos red card?

Iniesta as sublime as ever, too.

RM v Barca on 22:31 - Mar 23 with 3483 viewstraininvain

Messi's pass for Neymar that led to the Ramos sending off was brilliant. What a player.
RM v Barca on 22:37 - Mar 23 with 3475 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RM v Barca on 22:31 - Mar 23 by traininvain

Messi's pass for Neymar that led to the Ramos sending off was brilliant. What a player.

Poetry.

RM v Barca on 03:05 - Mar 24 with 3380 viewsFredManRave

A game that quite literally had everything. The major talking points would have to be Ronaldos penalty where the contact was outside the box and then the game changing Neymar penalty which was as blatant a dive as you'll see. Shame as the through ball was exceptional but so was the dive and it changed the game in Barcelonas favour. Such a shame, imo, but then that's football 2014.

Bale I thought had a very poor game, whereas De Maria and Modric were both very good, Messi will grab the headlines but the unsung hero and not for the fist time would have to be Xavi with a 94% pass completion rate.

A great game without doubt and Premier League in quality with it's goals, incorrect refeering decisions, dives etc etc etc

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

RM v Barca on 03:08 - Mar 24 with 3379 viewsRangersAreBack

Superb match that lived up to its billing. Felt Madrid deserved a draw but the (harsh) red card swung the match Barcelona's way.
RM v Barca on 03:28 - Mar 24 with 3376 viewstimcocking

In all honesty, i thought that looked absolutely light years ahead of anything i've seen from a British team :-(

It was a bit like watching Australia playing New Zealand at rugby union and comparing that to England play Scotland; basically a different sport altogether.

I'd been reading in the (useless as ever) press how Barcelona were poor at the moment, well they didn't bloody well look like they were struggling from where i was watching!
RM v Barca on 09:17 - Mar 24 with 3311 viewspeejaybee

RM v Barca on 21:42 - Mar 23 by ted_hendrix

4-3 to Barca, what a way to take a penalty by Messi.

He Learns from England.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

RM v Barca on 10:36 - Mar 24 with 3278 viewsClive_Anderson

Am I the only one who didn't think any of them were penalties? Ruined an otherwise excellent game IMO.
RM v Barca on 10:49 - Mar 24 with 3267 viewsQPunkR

RM v Barca on 22:23 - Mar 23 by Jamie

The difference between a genius and a flat track bully.

Well there's someone who doesn't actually watch Spanish football then. Or read any statistics. Didn't Ronaldo single-handedly haul his country to the World Cup in the playoffs against Sweden?

Clive, I'm with you that none of them were penalties, and thought so before seeing any replays. Brilliant game to watch but the ref cocked it up with the red for Ramos. Also, Neymar was offside when the ball was played to him. Real had to take off Benzema for Varane at that point. But for that, Karim could've ended with about 5 goals with better finishing!
Of the 3 pens, the last one was probably the closest to actually being one.

QPR - "shit but local"

RM v Barca on 11:37 - Mar 24 with 3250 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RM v Barca on 10:49 - Mar 24 by QPunkR

Well there's someone who doesn't actually watch Spanish football then. Or read any statistics. Didn't Ronaldo single-handedly haul his country to the World Cup in the playoffs against Sweden?

Clive, I'm with you that none of them were penalties, and thought so before seeing any replays. Brilliant game to watch but the ref cocked it up with the red for Ramos. Also, Neymar was offside when the ball was played to him. Real had to take off Benzema for Varane at that point. But for that, Karim could've ended with about 5 goals with better finishing!
Of the 3 pens, the last one was probably the closest to actually being one.

Thought Real's was a free outside the box, Neymar was clipped, and Iniesta was definitely fouled.

RM v Barca on 13:36 - Mar 24 with 3182 viewsjohnhoop

When you see Messi put away penalties like that it makes it all the more tragic that he missed the one in the Champions League semi-final against Chelsea.
RM v Barca on 13:58 - Mar 24 with 3162 viewsDANRANGER

RM v Barca on 11:37 - Mar 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Thought Real's was a free outside the box, Neymar was clipped, and Iniesta was definitely fouled.

Agree Real's was outside and Ronaldo was throwing himself about too much.

Very harsh red card for minimal contact on Neymar who is ridiculous when it comes to diving. Iniesta tried to get through a space that wasn't there and earned a pen, extremely soft imo.

So difficult for ref's in these games with all the acting but Bale should have had a pen when Pique caught him. The antics ruined a brilliant game and would have loved to have seen Madrid with 11 men at 4-3 as they caused Barcelona so many problems and Benzema could have had 5. Fair play to Barca though although it pains me to say it. Oh and Pepe is a absolute joke of a footballer, amazed this sort of thing is not dealt with.

Title wide open with Barca still to play Atletico. Still fancy Real to win it.
RM v Barca on 14:22 - Mar 24 with 3147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RM v Barca on 13:58 - Mar 24 by DANRANGER

Agree Real's was outside and Ronaldo was throwing himself about too much.

Very harsh red card for minimal contact on Neymar who is ridiculous when it comes to diving. Iniesta tried to get through a space that wasn't there and earned a pen, extremely soft imo.

So difficult for ref's in these games with all the acting but Bale should have had a pen when Pique caught him. The antics ruined a brilliant game and would have loved to have seen Madrid with 11 men at 4-3 as they caused Barcelona so many problems and Benzema could have had 5. Fair play to Barca though although it pains me to say it. Oh and Pepe is a absolute joke of a footballer, amazed this sort of thing is not dealt with.

Title wide open with Barca still to play Atletico. Still fancy Real to win it.

I'd forgtten about the Pique/Bale one!

Agree also about the red being harsh. I think he clipped him so it was a peno, but the red was harsh.

Think Iniesta's was a definite peno as Alonso just ran into him and hit him on the thigh. It was't a dive though he did push it too far ahead with little hope of getting it even if Alonso (who was class again) didn't make contact.

Haven't watched enough of La Liga to hazard a guess at who'll win it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024