Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season 12:34 - Mar 31 with 59297 viewsmorgantwin

many of you youngsters dont know the history of why qpt fans hate fulham so much so i thought i would run through the historical background of the loft
first you must go back to the film called roar
it was all about the world cup and featured ritual chanting for the first time,in 66-67 skinheadism had reached fever pitch but there was no real iconic place to go
SO THE MIGHTY SHED END WAS FORMED BOASTING AN INCREDIBLE 5000 SKINS,PEOPLE LIKE ME WERE BOTH CHELSEA AND QPR FANS I WENT TO BOTH TEAMS
BUT WHERE AS CHELSEA WERE A PASSION QPR WAS MY RELIGION,SO THERE COULD BE NO
DOUBT WHERE I WAS REALLY GOING TO END UP
STRANGLEY THERE WERE many MILLWALL IN THAT SHED END.SO IT WAS MADE UP OF 2000 SKINS WHO SUPPORTED KNOWBODY
2000 CHELSEA SKINS
AND ONE THOUSAND MADE FROM QPR,MILLWALL TOTTENHAM ,ARSENAL WEST HAM
OF WHICH THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTERS WERE BERMONDSEY FROTHERHYTHE,AND DEPFORD MILLWALL FANS THERE WERE SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLWALL IN THE OIRIGUIONAL SHED ENDbut us infiltrates were just caught up in an amazing buzz

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 17:34 - Apr 18 with 2405 viewsbatmanhoop

don't know what the average wage was in 1976, probably £30-£40 a week. That £10 bet would have been 3 months pay, £5,000 I reckon in todays money. Was a long way back that day, was on the coach run from the Springbok
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 19:16 - Apr 18 with 2368 viewsShotKneesHoop

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 21:59 - Apr 16 by TearsOfaClown

So right my dear old shot knees

I remember Mr Collins - when he had gone to Oldham and he came back to the Bush and they won 1-0 thanks to a breakaway goal that he scored from the right wing and in at the loft end.

Those were the days my friend, I thought they would never end, We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose We'd fight and never lose. For we were young and sure to have our way with Mary Hopkins.

I remember you being at the Len Julian Incident - that I can vouch for and well done you - and I will tell you why, because you don't buy chocolate at WH Smiths.

But who is this SWP you refer to? Does he play for us? Shirley Knot.

Tears Of A Clown.

Were you are the Millwall game in 1966?

Or were you banned because of your No 5 scalping by Reg The Demon Barber?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 11:02 - Apr 19 with 2263 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 19:16 - Apr 18 by ShotKneesHoop

Tears Of A Clown.

Were you are the Millwall game in 1966?

Or were you banned because of your No 5 scalping by Reg The Demon Barber?

yes yes yes the 18 000 was the wimbledon game where we got beaten 1-2 ay selhurst park
ive got a bit confused there
how many did we take to norwich would it be about 12 thousand i know the hoops were everywhere
who can remember how many did wee take

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 20:01 - May 8 with 2161 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 11:02 - Apr 19 by morgantwin

yes yes yes the 18 000 was the wimbledon game where we got beaten 1-2 ay selhurst park
ive got a bit confused there
how many did we take to norwich would it be about 12 thousand i know the hoops were everywhere
who can remember how many did wee take

well so hear it is where we have evolved,out of the origional 150 loft boys onl;y 50 remain
of which only 25 still go to rangers,but we are faced with the biggest game in our history
its a must win situation
we will get eighty million pounds plus loic remy.we will be on a crest of a wave,lose this game and all is lost,three big clubs dropping into this division means,now is our time we must strike now
COME ON HARRRY IVE NEVER DOUBTED YOU,,YOU MAY HAVE BORED ME WITH YOUR TACTICS
BUT YOU DONT LOSE THESE SORT OF GAMES,YOU AND I KNOW BOTH KNOW, THESE WIGAN HAVE BURNT OUT,THEY ARE PAST THERE SELL BY DATE WE ARE A FORM SIDE,GET THESE PLAYERS WOUND UP HARRY BOY,

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 1707 viewsloftboy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 20:01 - May 8 by morgantwin

well so hear it is where we have evolved,out of the origional 150 loft boys onl;y 50 remain
of which only 25 still go to rangers,but we are faced with the biggest game in our history
its a must win situation
we will get eighty million pounds plus loic remy.we will be on a crest of a wave,lose this game and all is lost,three big clubs dropping into this division means,now is our time we must strike now
COME ON HARRRY IVE NEVER DOUBTED YOU,,YOU MAY HAVE BORED ME WITH YOUR TACTICS
BUT YOU DONT LOSE THESE SORT OF GAMES,YOU AND I KNOW BOTH KNOW, THESE WIGAN HAVE BURNT OUT,THEY ARE PAST THERE SELL BY DATE WE ARE A FORM SIDE,GET THESE PLAYERS WOUND UP HARRY BOY,

Just spent 20 minutes rereading this, made me chuckle, some of you on here have had serious sense of humour bypasses, thanks Morgantwin, you've cheered me right up, halcyon days indeed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 13:23 - Feb 19 with 1651 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I re-read it this morning, too. I once had Morgantwin on ignore, but thankfully I changed my mind. He must be like a dose of the piles for moderators, but man that is one funny thread!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 13:38 - Feb 19 with 1628 viewskomradkirk

how the hell did i miss this first time around......
brightened up a wet lunchtime
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024