Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season 12:34 - Mar 31 with 59315 viewsmorgantwin

many of you youngsters dont know the history of why qpt fans hate fulham so much so i thought i would run through the historical background of the loft
first you must go back to the film called roar
it was all about the world cup and featured ritual chanting for the first time,in 66-67 skinheadism had reached fever pitch but there was no real iconic place to go
SO THE MIGHTY SHED END WAS FORMED BOASTING AN INCREDIBLE 5000 SKINS,PEOPLE LIKE ME WERE BOTH CHELSEA AND QPR FANS I WENT TO BOTH TEAMS
BUT WHERE AS CHELSEA WERE A PASSION QPR WAS MY RELIGION,SO THERE COULD BE NO
DOUBT WHERE I WAS REALLY GOING TO END UP
STRANGLEY THERE WERE many MILLWALL IN THAT SHED END.SO IT WAS MADE UP OF 2000 SKINS WHO SUPPORTED KNOWBODY
2000 CHELSEA SKINS
AND ONE THOUSAND MADE FROM QPR,MILLWALL TOTTENHAM ,ARSENAL WEST HAM
OF WHICH THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTERS WERE BERMONDSEY FROTHERHYTHE,AND DEPFORD MILLWALL FANS THERE WERE SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLWALL IN THE OIRIGUIONAL SHED ENDbut us infiltrates were just caught up in an amazing buzz

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 22:04 - Mar 31 with 11727 viewsMrSheen

This taking longer than actual evolution.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:30 - Mar 31 with 11633 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 22:04 - Mar 31 by MrSheen

This taking longer than actual evolution.

bsolutely amazed that not one of you know your history of why we hate fulham
no its not martin busby breaking his leg even though i was there that night and heard the crack
and no its not because tommy trinder called us quarter poubd of rubbish im going to momentarily go from 1969 to the mid seventies and then go back to 1669
but dont get confused
HERE IS THE ANSWER TO WHY QPR HATE FULHAM
AFTER THE PURE DEVASTATION OF US ALL GETTING TURNED OVER AT THE MIKE KEEN TESTIMONIAL AT THE END OF 1967-68,WE AFTER ALL ONLY HAD 150 SKINS
CHELSEA THAT DAY BROUGHT 1500
WE NEVBER HAD A CHANCE,SOME OF THOSE WERE MY BEST MATE FROM SCHOOL PEOPLE THAT WERE LIKE BROTHER TO ME THEY HAD BEEN TOLD TO KEEP QUIET
BUT THEY WERE ALL GREENFORD
ONLY NORTHOLT WERE LIKE ME QPR FANS WHOS DADS WERE QPR IT WAS OUR RELIGION
WE OF THE NORTHOLT WOULD NEVER CHANGE OUR COLOURS
GREENFORD ON THE OTHER HAND CHANGED THERE COL,OURS AS AND WHEN
in the springbok we sat down and said
WE NOW MAKE A CONVENANT WE NOW BECOME THE TIGHTEST FIRM IN LONDON,CHELSEA FANS HAVE WRITTEN 20 BOOKS NAMEING EACH OTHER
NONE OF US HAVE EVER WRITTEN BOOKS WITH NANMS BEING PUT FORWARD
so from that day in the springbok we have never broke protocol,and we never will
but go on you tube and keep pushing qpr away at chelsea untill you see the qpr thug army going down the stairs at nottinghill gate
you can count 250 combabatants,but another 150 were locked in a pub so thats 400
but that was only two of our four hoolie firms
we have also took 700 to bermndsey at millwall,that was all four of our hoolie firms
BUT COMMING BACK TO THE HATRED OF FULHAM
WE GOT RELEGATED AT THE END OF THE 1968-60 SEASON,DROPPED 4 SEASONS CAME BACK TO ONCE MORE MEET THE TERROR OF THE SHED END
to be honest it was a daunting task they no longer had the strongest firm in london
now millwall and west ham ruled london
with the death of skinheadism,now the chelsea have a diminished 2000 they are less than half of what they had been
and right under them was the tottenham with 1500,and they like us hated the chelsea
politically as well things had changed
us and west ham had left our extreme right wing views and politally joined up with spurs
only millwall and chelsea had kept there extreme right wing views,of course chelsea had formed a mob called C -18 THESE WERE THE INITIALS OF ADOLF HITLER A IS FOR THE NUMBER 1 AND H IS THE NUMBER 18
another meeting was formed and we were told that chelsea were bullying fulham so we wanyted to help
we offerd them our 500 thugs to surprise the chelsea fulham seemed really over the moon that there old mates qpr were trying to back them up
THEN IT HAPPENED THE UNFOREGIVABLE THE WORST THING FULHAM COULD HAVE DONE THEY DID
WE PLAYED THEM TWICE IN CUP GAMES AT THERE PLACE,THEY PHONED US AND PRETENDED TO ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF PEACE
WE WERE ALL BRIEFED AND TOLD NO HOSTILLITIES TOWARDS OUR BEST FRIENDS FULHAM WE ARE THERE MATES SO INSTEAD OF US BUILDING A ALEXANDRA THE GREAT TYPE BATTLE COMMAND
WE ARRIVED AT THE GOLDEN GLOVES TO DRINK WITH ABOUT 50 FULHAM WHO SEEMED GENUINELY HAPPY TO SEE US
SO WE DISSAPATED OUR MOB ALL AROUND THERE STADIUM WITH 150 QPR GOING INTO THERE END
and then it happened the unforgivable
300 chelsea elite fractions of the C - 18 MIXED WITH THERE NORTH END ROAD LED BY THERE MOST FAMOUS BATTLE COMMANDER DANNY HARKINS BETER KNOWN AS ECCLES
THE OLD SHED LEADER THE MAN RESPONSABLE FOR THE 1967-68 QPR DEVASTATION AT THE MIKE KEEN TESTIMONIAL,
caught the qpr fans completely off guard and smashed them all up several qpr fans got stiltches in there head it was nasty
BUT WE WERE HEARTBROKEN WE TRUSTED FULHAM,BUT MUCH MORE WE HAD A FIRM THAT DAY THAT WOULD HAVE OUT NUMBERD CHELEA
AND YES OUT 500 COULD HAVE CRUSHED C-18 WE WOULD HAVE HAD OUR DAY
REVENGE WOULD HAVE BEEN SP SWEET
then we got another game against them but once more they rang up claiming that it wasnt there fault they never realised,we trusted them and got done again by chelae this time many of us were picked off at the underground passage way,that day i got saved by the old bill,they came around the corner in massive strength
SO AFTER THIS MASSACRE THE FULHAM TELEPHONED US CALLING US MUGS AND ACCEPTED THEY HAD SET I US UP TWICE
thats why if we are ever in the same division as fulham the hoolies of qpr wont forget
because along with the mike keen testimonial those two fulham cup games go down as terrible humiliating defeats with qpr fans getting badley injured

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:36 - Mar 31 with 11623 viewsTheBlob

If I could invent a feasible time travel system I'd go back to the point where a brave aquatic creature,the origin of the human species, decided to try his luck on the steaming mud rather than a serene ocean and say "forget it mate,it ain't worth it."And on that instant I and the billions of the yet unborn would cease to exist.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:39 - Mar 31 with 11620 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:30 - Mar 31 by morgantwin

no its not martin busby breaking his leg even though i was there that night and heard the crack
and no its not because tommy trinder called us quarter poubd of rubbish im going to momentarily go from 1969 to the mid seventies and then go back to 1669
but dont get confused
AFTER THE PURE DEVASTATION OF US ALL GETTING TURNED OVER AT THE MIKE KEEN TESTIMONIAL AT THE END OF 1967-68,WE AFTER ALL ONLY HAD 150 SKINS
WE NEVBER HAD A CHANCE,SOME OF THOSE WERE MY BEST MATE FROM SCHOOL PEOPLE THAT WERE LIKE BROTHER TO ME THEY HAD BEEN TOLD TO KEEP QUIET
WE NOW MAKE A CONVENANT WE NOW BECOME THE TIGHTEST FIRM IN LONDON,CHELSEA FANS HAVE WRITTEN 20 BOOKS NAMEING EACH OTHER
so from that day in the springbok we have never broke protocol,and we never will
but go on you tube and keep pushing qpr away at chelsea untill you see the qpr thug army going down the stairs at nottinghill gate
you can count 250 combabatants,but another 150 were locked in a pub so thats 400
we have also took 700 to bermndsey at millwall,that was all four of our hoolie firms
WE GOT RELEGATED AT THE END OF THE 1968-60 SEASON,DROPPED 4 SEASONS CAME BACK TO ONCE MORE MEET THE TERROR OF THE SHED END
to be honest it was a daunting task they no longer had the strongest firm in london
with the death of skinheadism,now the chelsea have a diminished 2000 they are less than half of what they had been
and right under them was the tottenham with 1500,and they like us hated the chelsea
us and west ham had left our extreme right wing views and politally joined up with spurs
only millwall and chelsea had kept there extreme right wing views,of course chelsea had formed a mob called C -18 THESE WERE THE INITIALS OF ADOLF HITLER A IS FOR THE NUMBER 1 AND H IS THE NUMBER 18
another meeting was formed and we were told that chelsea were bullying fulham so we wanyted to help
we offerd them our 500 thugs to surprise the chelsea fulham seemed really over the moon that there old mates qpr were trying to back them up
THEN IT HAPPENED THE UNFOREGIVABLE THE WORST THING FULHAM COULD HAVE DONE THEY DID
WE PLAYED THEM TWICE IN CUP GAMES AT THERE PLACE,THEY PHONED US AND PRETENDED TO ACCEPT OUR OFFER OF PEACE
WE WERE ALL BRIEFED AND TOLD NO HOSTILLITIES TOWARDS OUR BEST FRIENDS FULHAM WE ARE THERE MATES SO INSTEAD OF US BUILDING A ALEXANDRA THE GREAT TYPE BATTLE COMMAND
WE ARRIVED AT THE GOLDEN GLOVES TO DRINK WITH ABOUT 50 FULHAM WHO SEEMED GENUINELY HAPPY TO SEE US
SO WE DISSAPATED OUR MOB ALL AROUND THERE STADIUM WITH 150 QPR GOING INTO THERE END
300 chelsea elite fractions of the C - 18 MIXED WITH THERE NORTH END ROAD LED BY THERE MOST FAMOUS BATTLE COMMANDER DANNY HARKINS BETER KNOWN AS ECCLES
THE OLD SHED LEADER THE MAN RESPONSABLE FOR THE 1967-68 QPR DEVASTATION AT THE MIKE KEEN TESTIMONIAL,
caught the qpr fans completely off guard and smashed them all up several qpr fans got stiltches in there head it was nasty
BUT WE WERE HEARTBROKEN WE TRUSTED FULHAM,BUT MUCH MORE WE HAD A FIRM THAT DAY THAT WOULD HAVE OUT NUMBERD CHELEA
then we got another game against them but once more they rang up claiming that it wasnt there fault they never realised,we trusted them and got done again by chelae this time many of us were picked off at the underground passage way,that day i got saved by the old bill,they came around the corner in massive strength
SO AFTER THIS MASSACRE THE FULHAM TELEPHONED US CALLING US MUGS AND ACCEPTED THEY HAD SET I US UP TWICE
thats why if we are ever in the same division as fulham the hoolies of qpr wont forget
because along with the mike keen testimonial those two fulham cup games go down as terrible humiliating defeats with qpr fans getting badley injured

i would like to add to the above that i didnt write this stuff to expand hooligan lunacy like many of you on this site i want to see all violence taken out of football,but i was trying to get you youngsters to understand we are not bullies we dont just look at a smaller club than us and say
lets go and bully brentford or fulham,i dont expect to see a massive hoolie up roar and see revenge dished out
because in the evolutionary historic development of our game hooliganism is starting to go away because crime has changed now a dangerous teenager gets much more of a thrill earing 2000 a week selling cocaine,where he feels that he may not get knicked where as hoolie firms now rarely go into battle
because of dna,and cc c t v its dying
and in the evelutionary spirit of things only millwall in london are now going back to there roots
of being the only active mob in london

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:46 - Mar 31 with 11608 viewsbatmanhoop

and you want to know why Labour get in every now and then
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:50 - Mar 31 with 11597 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:46 - Mar 31 by batmanhoop

and you want to know why Labour get in every now and then

labour wont ever get iin again batman they only got in last time because they had a conservatine in tony blair to lead them
politically it will always be like it is now the right wing groups get weaker and weaker
and the left wing gets weaker and weaker
politically our country is heading for a massive financial expolosion in our favour,as harry redknapp becomes priminister

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:24 - Apr 1 with 11569 viewsLambourn

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:50 - Mar 31 by morgantwin

labour wont ever get iin again batman they only got in last time because they had a conservatine in tony blair to lead them
politically it will always be like it is now the right wing groups get weaker and weaker
and the left wing gets weaker and weaker
politically our country is heading for a massive financial expolosion in our favour,as harry redknapp becomes priminister

avator for you mate.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:31 - Apr 1 with 11559 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:24 - Apr 1 by Lambourn

avator for you mate.

i really loved roger morgan,he scored about 14 goals in 66-67 but my all time most favouerite was rodney marsh
ill never love another liked i loved rodney he was an amzing player he looked an unlikely player with these huge baggy shorts but boy oh boy could he dribble around players,his greatest trick was his head over hill kick at the goal,he was brilliant
him and roger were a fabulous duet

Login to get fewer ads

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:34 - Apr 1 with 11553 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:56 - Apr 1 with 11531 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 00:34 - Apr 1 by Jigsore

so comming back to those evolutionary years for the man utd home match in 1968 -69
that was to be the most colourfull ever taking of the loft
although it did kick off a bit at the back of the loft i was at the front and found the man utd fans as quite friendly,but ultimately i had to leave the loft end because there was so many man utd fans i couldnt see anything it was all dancing and fun for them
so from the school end i watched them all put there scarves up and sang it was the most spectacular thing ive ever witnessed in my whole football life it looked amazing
ill never forget that day
it was one of the reasons why i loved that season so much

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 01:30 - Apr 1 with 11512 viewsFredManRave

morgantwin: after every qpr home match running battles were taking place outside the stadium,but it nearly always was that the first team that charged used to frighten the opposition,so they would run away

Is it true that as a direct result of this the term "No Runners" was used by the skinhooliheadganisms in future recruitment drives?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 05:52 - Apr 1 with 11474 viewssingapore_dave

I'm just relieved Morgantwin didn't attempt to tell that story using rhyming couplets.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:21 - Apr 1 with 11401 viewsKonk

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 23:30 - Mar 31 by morgantwin

but dont get confused

Thanks for that Morgantwin — no wonder you hate Fulham. I fuc king hate Fulham after reading that. It’s clear now that for a whole generation of men from West London and Middlesex, the Mike Keen testimonial was their Vietnam. The traumatic events of that day have gone on to define the lives of everyone that was there.

And it never goes away. You go into a Wetherspoons in Northolt, Acton or Greenford and you’ll see the traumatised Mike Keen Testimonial veterans, with their shell-shocked, silent sobbing or uncontrollable outbursts of rage, “You weren’t there, man! You weren’t there!” Angry, confused, scared and misunderstood.

And the worst thing is that they’re forgotten by the club they fought for. When was the last time the club organised a Veterans’ fund-raising dinner or held a minute’s silence to mark the anniversary? I’m calling on the club to put things right — starting with Tony Fernandes playing the Last Post on a bugle in the centre circle before the next home game, with Harry Redknapp laying a wreath in the Loft and Kevin Bond reading from the Bible. It's the least they can do.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:25 - Apr 1 with 11394 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 05:52 - Apr 1 by singapore_dave

I'm just relieved Morgantwin didn't attempt to tell that story using rhyming couplets.

fred man rave yes i did think about doing itn in rhyming coupletys but i thought better not
as one of these message borders might hang them selves

it is a very long story but it is about 45 years and in that time much has happened we havent yet got to the flares and tank tops of the seventies,now that was a laugh

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:52 - Apr 1 with 11373 viewsbeeeater

This site really has sunk to an all time low with this thread. Unless its an April Fool
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:56 - Apr 1 with 11370 viewsBrianMcCarthy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:25 - Apr 1 by morgantwin

fred man rave yes i did think about doing itn in rhyming coupletys but i thought better not
as one of these message borders might hang them selves

it is a very long story but it is about 45 years and in that time much has happened we havent yet got to the flares and tank tops of the seventies,now that was a laugh

Ad the "famous 6-1 win over Chelsea"?

That's my favourite part. I can't wait.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:58 - Apr 1 with 11366 viewsBromleyHoop

Can someone tell me how to use the 'ignore' facility on this site?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:20 - Apr 1 with 11328 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:58 - Apr 1 by BromleyHoop

yes to use the ignore function,jdrink a bottle of whisky,then watch coronation street

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:23 - Apr 1 with 11321 viewsElHoop

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:58 - Apr 1 by BromleyHoop

Ignore it? Are you having a f*cking laugh? It's the funniest one in ages.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:28 - Apr 1 with 11306 viewsMytch_QPR

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 08:21 - Apr 1 by Konk

Thanks for that Morgantwin — no wonder you hate Fulham. I fuc king hate Fulham after reading that. It’s clear now that for a whole generation of men from West London and Middlesex, the Mike Keen testimonial was their Vietnam. The traumatic events of that day have gone on to define the lives of everyone that was there.

And it never goes away. You go into a Wetherspoons in Northolt, Acton or Greenford and you’ll see the traumatised Mike Keen Testimonial veterans, with their shell-shocked, silent sobbing or uncontrollable outbursts of rage, “You weren’t there, man! You weren’t there!” Angry, confused, scared and misunderstood.

And the worst thing is that they’re forgotten by the club they fought for. When was the last time the club organised a Veterans’ fund-raising dinner or held a minute’s silence to mark the anniversary? I’m calling on the club to put things right — starting with Tony Fernandes playing the Last Post on a bugle in the centre circle before the next home game, with Harry Redknapp laying a wreath in the Loft and Kevin Bond reading from the Bible. It's the least they can do.

I trust you weren't involved in this treachery, Konk?
Sounds typical of Fulham to me - expected to fight for their lives in the front lines of the platoon, and instead they're sipping Chablis and discussing which pair of red trousers to buy next in some swanky wine bar off the Kings Rd...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 11303 viewsBrianMcCarthy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:28 - Apr 1 by Mytch_QPR

I trust you weren't involved in this treachery, Konk?
Sounds typical of Fulham to me - expected to fight for their lives in the front lines of the platoon, and instead they're sipping Chablis and discussing which pair of red trousers to buy next in some swanky wine bar off the Kings Rd...

They buy trousers in a wine bar?

And I thought the C&S was good!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:42 - Apr 1 with 11285 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham's top boy phoning us up and mugging us off. B"stards...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:42 - Apr 1 with 11285 viewsdaveinmelbourne

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:23 - Apr 1 by ElHoop

Ignore it? Are you having a f*cking laugh? It's the funniest one in ages.

+1 there mate, what an epic, Braveheart with laughs!
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:43 - Apr 1 with 11282 viewsstevec

Desperately trying to get on with my work but in some perverse way I find myself rubber necking this car crash of a post.

Are there any QPR, Fulham or Chelsea fans around who can confirm this stuff?
I genuinely cannot wait for the sequel.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:44 - Apr 1 with 11278 viewsdaveinmelbourne

In fact it's the thread that keeps on giving!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024