Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season 12:34 - Mar 31 with 59475 viewsmorgantwin

many of you youngsters dont know the history of why qpt fans hate fulham so much so i thought i would run through the historical background of the loft
first you must go back to the film called roar
it was all about the world cup and featured ritual chanting for the first time,in 66-67 skinheadism had reached fever pitch but there was no real iconic place to go
SO THE MIGHTY SHED END WAS FORMED BOASTING AN INCREDIBLE 5000 SKINS,PEOPLE LIKE ME WERE BOTH CHELSEA AND QPR FANS I WENT TO BOTH TEAMS
BUT WHERE AS CHELSEA WERE A PASSION QPR WAS MY RELIGION,SO THERE COULD BE NO
DOUBT WHERE I WAS REALLY GOING TO END UP
STRANGLEY THERE WERE many MILLWALL IN THAT SHED END.SO IT WAS MADE UP OF 2000 SKINS WHO SUPPORTED KNOWBODY
2000 CHELSEA SKINS
AND ONE THOUSAND MADE FROM QPR,MILLWALL TOTTENHAM ,ARSENAL WEST HAM
OF WHICH THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTERS WERE BERMONDSEY FROTHERHYTHE,AND DEPFORD MILLWALL FANS THERE WERE SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLWALL IN THE OIRIGUIONAL SHED ENDbut us infiltrates were just caught up in an amazing buzz

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:39 - Apr 2 with 3950 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:21 - Apr 2 by theselector

I've worked out what's going on here.

The answer was so obvious I can't believe it took me so long.

This message board is, in fact, a portal to a parallel universe.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 12:26]

selector that is quite brilliant,now can somebody tell me what does that mean

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:51 - Apr 2 with 3924 viewsfacto

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:39 - Apr 2 by morgantwin

selector that is quite brilliant,now can somebody tell me what does that mean

mr morgan can you regale the board with tales of the infamous 'gilhoolie' clan as they are defo of cabbage n bacon stock!
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 13:20 - Apr 2 with 3887 viewsQPunkR

Haven't managed to visit much this week. Seems I've been bloody missing out - this is brilliant!

QPR - "shit but local"

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 13:24 - Apr 2 with 3873 viewsPommyhoop

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 12:04 - Apr 2 by morgantwin

on a serious note brian doyou rember when qpr did there rollof honour an posted there top fans in the programs circa middle seventies

evertime it got to a irish name there were so many of them it was ridiculous,there was over one hundred differant murphies, there were fitzpatricks,o donnahues,cronnins,o learys
etc etc

i bet we have out of our 14,000 fans 4,000 irish last names we must have the biggest irish
percentage in london
I WISHED AN HISTORIAN COULD COME UP WITH THE EXACT DATE OF THE IRISH QPR FANS V THE MILLWALL DOCKERS
I HAVE SEARCHED THE HISTORICAL RECORDS AND HAVENT FOUND IT
WHEN WAS THE BIG IRISH SHEPARDS BUSH ERA IM GUESSING ABOUT 1955
BECAUSE ONE THINGS FOR SURE IF I CANT FIND THE TRUE DATE KNOWBODY WILL BELIEVE
THAT IT HAPPENED,WHEN WAS QPRS GROUND SHUT OVER CROWD DISTURBANCE
DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN,I CERTAINLY NEVER SAW IT
so can anybody find any truth in this or is it just fabrication

THAT IT HAPPENED,WHEN WAS QPRS GROUND SHUT OVER CROWD DISTURBANCE
DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN,I CERTAINLY NEVER SAW IT
so can anybody find any truth in this or is it just fabrication

Are you talking about this Morgan..??
>>>>>>>
n March 1966, three months before Alf Ramsay's team won the Jules Rimet trophy, I played for Millwall in a vital promotion game at Queen's Park Rangers. We were seeking promotion from Division Three. Rangers, with their new signing, the young vibrant Rodney Marsh, were a place behind us in the Third Division table. Loftus Road was packed. Marsh scored his first ever goal for QPR, who went on to slaughter us 6-1.

During the second half of this match, an incident took place that became the subject of one of the first "Football Hooligan" stories in the national press. Some-one on the terraces flung a coin - an old, pre-decimal penny which struck our centre-forward Len Juliens on the head drawing blood. Len picked it up and flung it back at the crowd.

Following this disturbance, a QPR official warned via the public address system that the match would be abandoned if there was any more trouble. As this would have invalidated the game and caused a replay, it constituted an obvious invitation to a group of about 30 young Millwall fans, who promptly invaded the pitch.

(Millwall-Histroy Comment:- Eamon is not quite right here. Most of the QPR goals that day had been marked by celebratory pitch invasions. The announcer had warned the crowd that if there were anymore pitch invasion the game would be abandoned. This was just to much temptation for some Millwall fans to resist, who promptly invaded the pitch and sat down in an attempt to get the game abandoned.)

Before the days of barbed wire, spiked railings and cordons of policemen, pitch invasions were child's play. On this March afternoon, order was quickly restored when Millwall manager, Billy Gray, took the microphone to urge the "hotheads", as we then thought of them, to acknowledge Rangers as "the better team on the day" and leave the field. They did.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Taken from this link..
http://www.millwall-history.org.uk/Millwallversusthemob.htm

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 13:58 - Apr 2 with 3834 viewsDWQPR

Loftus Road ground closure

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2009/09/qpr-at-highbury-against-other-opposition/

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:05 - Apr 2 with 3819 viewsKonk

Shepherd’s Bush, London, W12. The day of Tommy Higgins’ testimonial. Conlath Kilkenny, season ticket holder at Loftus Road addresses a crowd of 2,000 fellow ex-patriot Irishman on the steps of the Defector’s Weld:

“CARLOW DIVISION — SADDLE-UP!”

“MEATH DIVISION — SHOVELS TO THE READY!”

“GALWAY DIVISION — STRIKE-UP YOUR TIN WHISTLES!”

"LET NO MAN AT GRIFFIN PARK ON THIS DAY SAY THAT WE ARE NOT THE EQUAL OF MILLWALL'S STEVDORES, MAY GOD BE WITH US! QPR GO BRAGH!"

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:18 - Apr 2 with 3784 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:05 - Apr 2 by Konk

Shepherd’s Bush, London, W12. The day of Tommy Higgins’ testimonial. Conlath Kilkenny, season ticket holder at Loftus Road addresses a crowd of 2,000 fellow ex-patriot Irishman on the steps of the Defector’s Weld:

"LET NO MAN AT GRIFFIN PARK ON THIS DAY SAY THAT WE ARE NOT THE EQUAL OF MILLWALL'S STEVDORES, MAY GOD BE WITH US! QPR GO BRAGH!"

no no no i wa at that game that qpr won 6-1,that day johny collins who is related to no other than our tommy collins split his head open on a post whilst scoring a goal that coin that split the millwall center forward was thrown by a millwall fan who thought he was such a useless player,if my memory serves me right i think marsh scored twice that day

we had our ground shut in 1954 for crowd disorder,could that have been the time that we clashed with millwall im not sure,as i was born in 1954 and i cant recollect if im not at the match or indeed not even born,i started going to qpr as a four year old in 1958-59 season
i thought it was amazing siting on me dads shoulders sadley he died in 1982 just three months before we were in the fa cup final
its such a shame he was only 56 years of age ,and his life dream was to see qpr in a fa cup final,but thats life i guess,

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 3781 viewsJuzzie

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 09:08 - Apr 2 by morgantwin

well juzie once more you are going to give me more abuse because the hatred between brentford and qpr was a completely differant issue
first of all back in 1960
brentford fans would hurl a lot of abuse at us because we had about 2000 irish these guys were as hard as granit
and one fight our irish had with millwall was to make us the joint hardest team in london
2000 men who had worked the building sites since they were 14 years of age try to imagine
how the dockers of bermondsey could intimidate that lot
and because our ground was a joke compared to there beautifull 40 000 stadium,they would say that we had a crap ground and a load of stinking irish as fans
we felt so hurt by these comments that there was terrible friction between the clubs
yes the buy out was the final straw
but the hatred was about long before,and of course the worst riot in our history was the
tommy higgins testimonial at griffin park
i was there that day and qpr fans kicked all the back of there stand out which upset them
and chased about 50 of them out of there home end
so the brentford thing will never end,the four west london clubs all hate each other

Where am I giving you abuse? I just said I think you should let it go.

BTW, I stand by my comment re: "Chelsea was a passion".... that's the ultimate sin!!
Login to get fewer ads

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:30 - Apr 2 with 3763 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:21 - Apr 2 by Juzzie

Where am I giving you abuse? I just said I think you should let it go.

BTW, I stand by my comment re: "Chelsea was a passion".... that's the ultimate sin!!

yes but you must realise when chelsea was a passion for me there was no hatred between qpr and chelsea,we hadnt played each other since the second world war
so i wrongfully thought that the chelsea were qprs friends as we both followed the skinhead movement who were engaged in a war with the much older and much more powerfull greasers and rockers who drove big motor bikes and hated skinheads who were there worst enemies
when chelsea came to loftus road 1500handed we thought we would all discus our latest reggae songs and all go to the local pubs
chelsea had sent messages saying this would be the case,but they couldnt resist crushing us like ants,there was 150 of us so we were outnumberd ten to one

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 3723 viewsJuzzie

The irony is that if there was just one west London club (QPR, naturally!) we'd all be best mates supporting the same team!

I think we should start a Facebook petition to have the other clubs disbanded.....
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 3722 viewsfrancisbowles

Morgantwin, I think that your memory has got things the wrong way around. The attempted takeover of Brentford was in 1967 whilst the Tommy HIGGINSON testimonial was a the end of the 1968/69 season.

It was the first time that I had seen the Rrrr's and my dad, an Irishman but a non football fan, took me. I don't remember any riot and we stood on the side and went out of the ground and around to the player entrance/exit, on the other side, after the game to collect autographs. We lost 2-1 and I remember that all the players were given small silver tankards, as mementos, as a thank you from Tommy H. I also remember that there was a gang of young kids maybe 30 13-15 year olds, 'supporting Rangers' who kept walking around the ground and getting in everyone's way. In those days you could walk right around Griffin Park.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 3691 viewsKonk

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:15 - Apr 2 by francisbowles

Morgantwin, I think that your memory has got things the wrong way around. The attempted takeover of Brentford was in 1967 whilst the Tommy HIGGINSON testimonial was a the end of the 1968/69 season.

It was the first time that I had seen the Rrrr's and my dad, an Irishman but a non football fan, took me. I don't remember any riot and we stood on the side and went out of the ground and around to the player entrance/exit, on the other side, after the game to collect autographs. We lost 2-1 and I remember that all the players were given small silver tankards, as mementos, as a thank you from Tommy H. I also remember that there was a gang of young kids maybe 30 13-15 year olds, 'supporting Rangers' who kept walking around the ground and getting in everyone's way. In those days you could walk right around Griffin Park.

Say it ain't so, Morgan?

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:39 - Apr 2 with 3676 viewsBrianMcCarthy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 14:05 - Apr 2 by Konk

I once travelled with Cork City to a game in Limerick where the home fans invaded the pitch on ponyback. Quite a sight, a rare mixture of beauty, delinquency and horse manure.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:45 - Apr 2 with 3658 viewsMytch_QPR

"I once travelled with Cork City to a game in Limerick where the home fans invaded the pitch on ponyback. Quite a sight, a rare mixture of beauty, delinquency and horse manure. " - brilliant, and very much in tune with the surreal nature of this thread.

There's a lot of talk of a 'takeover' of Brentford, which sounds somewhat hostile. Might it be better to consider 'annexing' instead? - after all, it's hardly likely to start a war or anything dramatic like that.

I think this thread has a bit to run yet - manure and all.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:48 - Apr 2 with 3654 viewsJuzzie

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:39 - Apr 2 by BrianMcCarthy

I once travelled with Cork City to a game in Limerick where the home fans invaded the pitch on ponyback. Quite a sight, a rare mixture of beauty, delinquency and horse manure.

lol! Did it look something like this (minus the hard-hats, saddle & stirrups)

[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 15:50]
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 3646 viewsBrianMcCarthy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:45 - Apr 2 by Mytch_QPR

"I once travelled with Cork City to a game in Limerick where the home fans invaded the pitch on ponyback. Quite a sight, a rare mixture of beauty, delinquency and horse manure. " - brilliant, and very much in tune with the surreal nature of this thread.

There's a lot of talk of a 'takeover' of Brentford, which sounds somewhat hostile. Might it be better to consider 'annexing' instead? - after all, it's hardly likely to start a war or anything dramatic like that.

I could perhaps talk to the Limerick Equine Crew about an appearance in our episode on the Brentford 'Annexing'. They'd be free, I'm sure, though you might be well advised to make sure that nothing else is left free while they're around.

I'm sure we could work them into a sub-plot somewhere.

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 3647 viewsJuzzie

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:45 - Apr 2 by Mytch_QPR

Annexing? Hmmmm, we could ask the Russian's for some advice on that.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:56 - Apr 2 with 3625 viewsKonk

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:39 - Apr 2 by BrianMcCarthy

If you’re going to invade a pitch, that’s surely the way to do it. Or in a car. How did things end? Was there a mounted police unit on hand? In fact, this given me an idea for my new business venture: football games, but there’s a track round the pitch, and whilst the game’s taking place, you have banger-racing and horse racing going on too. At half-time we’d have a police dog handler display and clowns driving round the track in clown cars. Who wouldn’t enjoy that? Actually, if Tony Fernandes is looking in, this could be a great way of attracting more families to the new stadium.

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 3579 viewsBrianMcCarthy

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:56 - Apr 2 by Konk

If you’re going to invade a pitch, that’s surely the way to do it. Or in a car. How did things end? Was there a mounted police unit on hand? In fact, this given me an idea for my new business venture: football games, but there’s a track round the pitch, and whilst the game’s taking place, you have banger-racing and horse racing going on too. At half-time we’d have a police dog handler display and clowns driving round the track in clown cars. Who wouldn’t enjoy that? Actually, if Tony Fernandes is looking in, this could be a great way of attracting more families to the new stadium.

When Michael Meaker played on the wing for us, his forward runs were so randomly timed, and so seemingly unrelated to the position of the football or of players of either team, that I often wondered if he was actually part of the actual game. He could well, we decided, have been a full-kit pitch invader, an over-enthusiastic warming-up substitute, a reveller making his drunken way home from the previous night's fancy dress party or, which was we agreed most likely, a concussed and left-over winger from that morning's youth team game.

The Limerick game ended amicably enough, by the way. A bit late, though, which caused a bit of a stir amongst the more elderly patrons, it being the Sabbath an' all, but Armageddon had been averted for another day.

The solitary policemen who was assigned to keep an eye on the game, or Garda Siochána to give him his proper handle, was a bit flustered alright after chasing the ponied-up pranksters up and down the pitch*, but he managed to corral them and soothe their troubled minds, and they rounded up their posse and trotted off towards another adventure.

*It would have beenfar more pleasing if the Garda was dressed like a London Bobbie. You're only two thirds of the way there if you have a ponied-up pitch invasion and a middle-aged portly constable huffing and puffing around the park in pursuit, if the constable doesn't have a big hat that falls off continually, ideally into a convenient pile of pony manure.**

**We won't make that mistake when we re-enact this for our TV series. Somebody make a note.

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 3548 viewsMytch_QPR

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 15:56 - Apr 2 by Konk

I don't know how old you are Konk, but you may recall the AC disabled cars behind the goal at Cheslea (Shed end)?

Your banger racing idea is a good one, but no doubt some do-gooder from the FA would start quoting Health & Safety issues, and that's a shame - because with the size of QPR's squad some of Harry's under-utilised midfielders could perhaps do a few laps in their Bentleys as precursor to the main performance.

With the Chelsea disabled cars, I was always hoping that one would randomly make a dash across the pitch during an episode of 'The Big Match'. In truth, it was the only reason for watching a Chelsea game. Alas, no such incident occurred, Abramovich came along and built a Marriott on the site and the rest, as they say, is history.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 17:07 - Apr 2 with 3529 viewsBrightonhoop

Just discovered this superb thread, and I hate to digress however there has been a substantial oversight of Mancini leading the Clement Freud Brigade on a full charge.
Fascinating stuff, Morgan, keep it coming.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 17:51 - Apr 2 with 3481 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 17:07 - Apr 2 by Brightonhoop

Just discovered this superb thread, and I hate to digress however there has been a substantial oversight of Mancini leading the Clement Freud Brigade on a full charge.
Fascinating stuff, Morgan, keep it coming.

francis bowles i would love to let you keep your memory as a sweet inocent and tell you i made it up
but unfortunately it did happen and its the same hate that we felt after getting smashed up by the chelsea bshed boys
nothing was more degrading than being turned over in your own end,and it could have been prevented rather like the qpr villa away game when the police completely underestimated the metropolitan police report that the qpr youth although only 100 strong were one of the most dangerous and active in london
that day tragically a stewerd lost his life
none of the qpr were happy about that and everybody sent villa apologies,but quite simpley the villa game was under policed
much the same at the tommy higginson which was the worst riot ive ever seen accept the riot at the tottenham v qpr fa cup at wembley which had 2ooo chelsea and qpr fans battleing the tottenham beyond beliefe that day
so lets go back to the tommy higginson game
qpr had a 500 skin firm but the police thought only about 50 would turn out after all its only a ttesatimonial
but ive never seen anything like it and even to this day i think one hundred of the qpr could have been chelsea,certainlky id never seen some of those skins before,so maybe they had come thinking they would ambush qpr but then saw qpr had a whole battalion
and realising the odds were against them joined the qpr skin
heads
but outside it kicked right off and we were given a very strange command which was the police are not comming they wont respond
this was the battle cry that rang out ,and shure enough there wasnt any police although they did turn out when half the shop windows in the ealing road were put through,never again and never before had i seen anything like it from our fans
but at least no brentford got injured as they all ran away,but yeah francisbowles sorry to shatter your illusion if you trace the actual date you may be able to trace the newspaper reports that coverd the story as it led to shopkeepers being furious that they had there windows smashed because the police had not controlled the situiation if my memory serves me right one qpr fan got 6 months
SO THATS IT REALLY ITS NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN ,AS FAR AS I HAVE EVER SEEN ACCEPT FOR THE SEMI FINAL IN 1982 AND TH FINAL IN 1982

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 18:29 - Apr 2 with 3453 viewsfrancisbowles

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 17:51 - Apr 2 by morgantwin

francis bowles i would love to let you keep your memory as a sweet inocent and tell you i made it up
but unfortunately it did happen and its the same hate that we felt after getting smashed up by the chelsea bshed boys
nothing was more degrading than being turned over in your own end,and it could have been prevented rather like the qpr villa away game when the police completely underestimated the metropolitan police report that the qpr youth although only 100 strong were one of the most dangerous and active in london
that day tragically a stewerd lost his life
none of the qpr were happy about that and everybody sent villa apologies,but quite simpley the villa game was under policed
much the same at the tommy higginson which was the worst riot ive ever seen accept the riot at the tottenham v qpr fa cup at wembley which had 2ooo chelsea and qpr fans battleing the tottenham beyond beliefe that day
so lets go back to the tommy higginson game
qpr had a 500 skin firm but the police thought only about 50 would turn out after all its only a ttesatimonial
but ive never seen anything like it and even to this day i think one hundred of the qpr could have been chelsea,certainlky id never seen some of those skins before,so maybe they had come thinking they would ambush qpr but then saw qpr had a whole battalion
and realising the odds were against them joined the qpr skin
heads
but outside it kicked right off and we were given a very strange command which was the police are not comming they wont respond
this was the battle cry that rang out ,and shure enough there wasnt any police although they did turn out when half the shop windows in the ealing road were put through,never again and never before had i seen anything like it from our fans
but at least no brentford got injured as they all ran away,but yeah francisbowles sorry to shatter your illusion if you trace the actual date you may be able to trace the newspaper reports that coverd the story as it led to shopkeepers being furious that they had there windows smashed because the police had not controlled the situiation if my memory serves me right one qpr fan got 6 months
SO THATS IT REALLY ITS NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN ,AS FAR AS I HAVE EVER SEEN ACCEPT FOR THE SEMI FINAL IN 1982 AND TH FINAL IN 1982

Not saying it didn't happen, just that I don't remember any problems. I didn't go near the Ealing Road, so if it all kicked off there afterwards then I maybe wouldn't have known.

I have tried google but can only find http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/tommy-higginson-rip-279451.aspx which is about Tommy Higginson RIP. It does mention the takeover attempt as 1967 and I still have the programme for his testimonial which was May 1969.

I was at Highbury in 1982 and Wembley for the replay, (couldn't get a ticket for the Saturday). Didn't see any trouble there either. I do remember being on the North Bank for a Uefa cup match though and the Arsenal turning up.
the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 18:54 - Apr 2 with 3435 viewsmorgantwin

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 18:29 - Apr 2 by francisbowles

Not saying it didn't happen, just that I don't remember any problems. I didn't go near the Ealing Road, so if it all kicked off there afterwards then I maybe wouldn't have known.

I have tried google but can only find http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/tommy-higginson-rip-279451.aspx which is about Tommy Higginson RIP. It does mention the takeover attempt as 1967 and I still have the programme for his testimonial which was May 1969.

I was at Highbury in 1982 and Wembley for the replay, (couldn't get a ticket for the Saturday). Didn't see any trouble there either. I do remember being on the North Bank for a Uefa cup match though and the Arsenal turning up.

anyway francis bowles this whole thread is now looking like im trying to promote hooliganism,which wasnt my intension i just wanted all you youngssters to be proud of our background and i want you guys to keep singing as loud as you can
players like zamora and hoilett have been destroyed by a barage of abuse this cant help the players we are only a few games away from a wembley final that iof we win we can go to the prem with a 40 million POUND WINDFALL,NO MATTER WHATEVER YOUR COLOUS OR RELIGION WE ARE ALL RANGERS LETS STICK TOGETHER AND IN THE FINAL COME UP WITH A CRESCENDO OF NOISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WENT TO THE MILLENIUM STADIUM AT CARDIFF WASNT WE DEATHENING THAT DAY,LETS HAVE MORE OF THE SAME
Lound

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 18:59 - Apr 2 with 3422 viewsfrancisbowles

the evolution of the loft 1967-68 season on 18:54 - Apr 2 by morgantwin

anyway francis bowles this whole thread is now looking like im trying to promote hooliganism,which wasnt my intension i just wanted all you youngssters to be proud of our background and i want you guys to keep singing as loud as you can
players like zamora and hoilett have been destroyed by a barage of abuse this cant help the players we are only a few games away from a wembley final that iof we win we can go to the prem with a 40 million POUND WINDFALL,NO MATTER WHATEVER YOUR COLOUS OR RELIGION WE ARE ALL RANGERS LETS STICK TOGETHER AND IN THE FINAL COME UP WITH A CRESCENDO OF NOISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WENT TO THE MILLENIUM STADIUM AT CARDIFF WASNT WE DEATHENING THAT DAY,LETS HAVE MORE OF THE SAME
Lound

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024