Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016628 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:21 - Apr 2 with 6985 viewsPunteR

Proggin out...

[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 0:44]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Apr 3 with 6939 viewsBrixtonR

I know its a spack, but this is perfect for an early Spring Sunday afternoon........

Nice video :-)

[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 18:52]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:08 - Apr 3 with 6931 viewsBrixtonR

For the Brixton (as in the place) Heavy dub massiive....

[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 19:09]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - Apr 3 with 6926 viewsW13R

Early 90's

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 6923 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:08 - Apr 3 by BrixtonR

For the Brixton (as in the place) Heavy dub massiive....

[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 19:09]

If we are on the subject of Fine Time Brixton -

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:23 - Apr 3 with 6921 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - Apr 3 by W13R

Early 90's

Nice one W13 really enjoyed that mix of Givin it up and Martha wash, what can you say :-)

Keeping the early 90's theme....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:34 - Apr 3 with 6917 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:50 - Mar 31 by PunteR

I can't believe its 2 years. How long is Clive going to put up with us lot? Takes up a fair bit of room on the forum home page.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, its a brilliant thread. Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but with the rest of the LFW site its made following QPR more fun. There's quite a few facebook group pages now that do a similar thing posting house music but I'd rather spend my time and share the music with fellow QPR fans than anyone else.
There are still some quality house tunes that haven't been posted so this could go on for a while. Frankie Knuckles passing has got this group of like minded house heads together and its been good fun digging out the old tunes again.
Unfortunately even after two years im still sitting here in GOSH with punt jr so I cant post any tunes at the mo ,hopefully out by the weekend. He's getting better.
Where's Fredmanrave? Hasn't posted for a while. Bless him ,just when he compiles the best excel spreadsheet playlist known to man another load of tunes gets posted that will need adding. He's a top man is Fred.
Anyway Frankie Knuckles RIP. Was and always will be the Godfather of House.

What would we do if they took our thread away

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:38 - Apr 3 with 6914 viewsCroydonCaptJack

KDJ

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:47 - Apr 3 with 6909 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:15 - Apr 3 by CroydonCaptJack

If we are on the subject of Fine Time Brixton -

nice one
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:42 - Apr 4 with 6879 viewsBrixtonR

The revelation of Frankies second coming......well two years of the Frankie thread close enough lol Forgot how good this tune was.....Frankie RIP

I reckon it's OK to spack this as it was last up on page 10 !
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:31 - Apr 7 with 6843 viewsLblock

Going underground... UMM

First Junior WC
https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comments/4dqakd/this_player_does_not_lose_focus_

Then a crossover...
[Post edited 7 Apr 2016 22:32]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:16 - Apr 7 with 6828 viewsPunteR

Great old vid. Any Frankie boys there?
I was still just droppin round my mates house unfortunately..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:53 - Apr 8 with 6804 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A bit of Orbital to start the day off.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:55 - Apr 8 with 6804 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Apr 8 with 6787 viewsW13R

Fairly new, great voice, great producer...................... nuff said.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:10 - Apr 9 with 6764 viewsPunteR

Rave on...

Havent heard this one in a while..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:13 - Apr 9 with 6731 viewsBrixtonR

To celebrate beating the Charlton 'BMob' FC........

I never really liked the original much but I fckin love this version, big respect to Flip n Fill, a proper tune to come up to....

A bit of trance...

My favourite version of this apart from the original . Anyone remember the kids TV programme from the 80's that used the Kate Bush version as the theme tune (was about a girl who crosses gangsters in South London)

OK some hard house/trance, was a massive tune at Samsara and the Fridge bar after party in 1999...

Proper naughteee............

[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 20:25]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:45 - Apr 15 with 6672 viewspaulparker

a couple of classics from MK

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:53 - Apr 15 with 6666 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We probably all know (and love) 'let the music use you' by this lot but this is decent as well.

EDIT - I foolishly forgot this is an alias of the great man himself.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2016 17:26]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:23 - Apr 15 with 6661 viewsDiscodroids

magic radiohead remix

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:00 - Apr 15 with 6643 viewsFloridaR

Morning Chaps...Happy Friday :)

This ones got some juice ^ reminds me a little of lil louis french kiss

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 6624 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:26 - Apr 15 with 6623 viewsW13R

From a few years ago and still love it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:47 - Apr 15 with 6607 viewsLblock

W13R....nice to put a face to the name last week.

On other matters......
Not had chance to dip in today due to this crazy mad new job but some good stuff as usual.

This weekend 12 months ago I was gearing up to make me squeeze of 17 years the official Mrs L Block. An absolutely cracking weekend and glad to say a year of marriage hasn't changed anything!!!
So with that in mind here's a total classic

Have a top weekend people

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:55 - Apr 15 with 6593 viewsLblock

[Post edited 15 Apr 2016 22:56]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024