Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2043277 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:47 - Jun 21 with 7023 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:23 - Jun 21 by BrixtonR

It's amazing that after 800 or so tunes you can still pull out stormers like that !

I loved that Kamer one and had it on a tape that got lost. I never knew what it was so don't think I've heard it for nearly 15 years

A few of us going out in Hammersmith to celebrate the play off win. looking at the weather I reckon this is in order to start the day.....

Great day for a session Mate, im jealous lol

a few more to get the vibe going

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:25 - Jun 21 with 6996 viewsDiscodroid

R.O.L..L..I.N.G.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:24 - Jun 22 with 6964 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:09 - Jun 19 by Discodroid

must be up here, apologies if so.

As recently as page 29, track 783!

Poster of the year, my arse.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:35 - Jun 22 with 6963 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:38 - Jun 20 by paulparker

right that's the World Cup over with , so back on the House Vibe

Quality track that the Great Tony Humphries would always slam on when he played at the Ministry
Enjoy

Another one I'd forgotten about. A classic and one of my personal faves though I feel obliged to put up the mix that I used to listen to again and again and again.....

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:57 - Jun 22 with 6962 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:51 - Jun 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Drum and Bass - for me LTJ Bukem was the master of that era

If you liked LTJ Bukem then you should check this out;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:28 - Jun 22 with 6957 viewsFredManRave

It's Sunday. Don't kick off, kick back.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:37 - Jun 22 with 6948 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:28 - Jun 22 by FredManRave

It's Sunday. Don't kick off, kick back.

Starting Sunday with something very smooth.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:51 - Jun 22 with 6945 viewslondonscottish

31 pages and no Kruger and Dorfmeister? That's wrong. This is Sunday. Kick back and chill.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Jun 22 with 6942 viewslondonscottish

Wakey wakey

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:28 - Jun 22 with 6939 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:57 - Jun 22 by FredManRave

If you liked LTJ Bukem then you should check this out;

That's the same track mate!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:48 - Jun 22 with 6908 viewslondonscottish

Shake a leg

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:06 - Jun 22 with 6902 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:51 - Jun 22 by londonscottish

31 pages and no Kruger and Dorfmeister? That's wrong. This is Sunday. Kick back and chill.

K & D - theirs was the best of the DJ Kicks series in my opinion.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 6894 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:06 - Jun 22 by CroydonCaptJack

K & D - theirs was the best of the DJ Kicks series in my opinion.

I never get sick of K&D

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 6893 viewslondonscottish

Love this mix

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:27 - Jun 22 with 6890 viewslondonscottish

Mainstream but I like it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - Jun 22 with 6876 viewspaulparker

top, top tune this one , always a good one to mix

and to those who used to listen to Girls FM, this funky number

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:40 - Jun 22 with 6865 viewspaulparker

one more the road, a heavy house floor shaker tune from around 1995
takes me back to the SW1 & Gardning Club

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:55 - Jun 22 with 6863 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - Jun 22 by paulparker

top, top tune this one , always a good one to mix

and to those who used to listen to Girls FM, this funky number

Yet more top tuneage Mr P.

"Whether in your house or in your car Girls FM is surely the sound of summer 95"........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:00 - Jun 22 with 6855 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:28 - Jun 22 by CroydonCaptJack

That's the same track mate!

Same track but it's one of many LTJ's on the youtube mix link. Check out the playlist on the right hand side...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:06 - Jun 22 with 6854 viewspaulparker

Girls Fm were the Kings no doubt London Scottish
comming back from Do's or going to them , it was always on in the car,
summers of 94 & 95 seemed always hot and the tunes were awesome
anyway if you remmeber Girls then try this link fella

http://www.thepiratearchive.net/girls-fm-london/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:17 - Jun 22 with 6853 viewslondonscottish

In memory of Kenny Hawkes who made Girls Fm what it was

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Jun 22 with 6848 viewslondonscottish

A bit of Laurent Garnier. And a great vid.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:58 - Jun 22 with 6820 viewsDiscodroid

brixton r do you remember this classic from the disco soul vaults??

on.it.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2014 20:08]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 6814 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:06 - Jun 22 by paulparker

Girls Fm were the Kings no doubt London Scottish
comming back from Do's or going to them , it was always on in the car,
summers of 94 & 95 seemed always hot and the tunes were awesome
anyway if you remmeber Girls then try this link fella

http://www.thepiratearchive.net/girls-fm-london/

Cheers mate, great to get a bit more background.

For me and my mates Girls FM was mandatory for whichever mini cab driver was ferrying us around from Ladbroke Grove to Islington/Elephant and Castle/Holburn/Kings X/Soho/Farringdon etc etc. Kept the vibe going as we criss crossed the capital in the middle of the night. Or, in the case of coming back from Ministry in the summer, across Waterloo Bridge in glorious sunshine.

Somewhere in the back of a sock drawer I'm sure I've still got my Girls FM card.

Girls FM FM FM FM FM FM......(to fade)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:49 - Jun 22 with 6812 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:36 - Jun 22 by londonscottish

Cheers mate, great to get a bit more background.

For me and my mates Girls FM was mandatory for whichever mini cab driver was ferrying us around from Ladbroke Grove to Islington/Elephant and Castle/Holburn/Kings X/Soho/Farringdon etc etc. Kept the vibe going as we criss crossed the capital in the middle of the night. Or, in the case of coming back from Ministry in the summer, across Waterloo Bridge in glorious sunshine.

Somewhere in the back of a sock drawer I'm sure I've still got my Girls FM card.

Girls FM FM FM FM FM FM......(to fade)

had this one on earlier at the Parker BBQ just for me, a couple of stella'a and im on one LOL, another one the sexy voiced debbie mason always played on Girls
love it when it kicks in at 3.13

sorry if its a spackman

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024