Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041497 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Aug 29 with 7228 viewsLblock

Slamming this one out there....

I'm in Club Lonely thinking the huge'ness of tomrrows game and as pointed out by Croydon maybe I should stick to this section!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:51 - Aug 29 with 7219 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Sep 5 with 7191 viewsDiscodroids

couldnt help it full on progressive 'AOUSE....Slayed many a soul on the dance floor

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:06 - Sep 5 with 7181 viewsLblock

Off to a soul club in Cheltenham tomorrow - have a good weekend people (one of the few where we wont have "Premiership Stress")

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:11 - Sep 5 with 7177 viewsLblock

Heard this remix on the Roots NYC Podcast I was listening to in the jam jar yesterday.... nice slice.
Off to see Lisa next Wednesday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:37 - Sep 5 with 7167 viewspaulparker

Morning all, kicking off with this one today

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:47 - Sep 5 with 7161 viewspaulparker

might have to get the old decks out this weekend, Mrs P is away so I will get Phil Mitchell on my jack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:02 - Sep 5 with 7155 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Sep 5 by Discodroids

couldnt help it full on progressive 'AOUSE....Slayed many a soul on the dance floor

I used to love those Strange Cargo series of William Orbits. He did a great job on Madonna's Ray of Light album as well to be fair.
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:38 - Sep 5 with 7142 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:46 - Sep 5 with 7135 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:38 - Sep 5 by Lblock

Put this one up a while back LBLock, great tune though and deserves repeating again
the Great Tony Humphries always played this in his set , Happy days

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:34 - Sep 5 with 7077 viewsDiscodroids

superb bill hicks "real fuc king high" sample...

lets ave.it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:51 - Sep 5 with 7073 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:46 - Sep 5 by paulparker

Put this one up a while back LBLock, great tune though and deserves repeating again
the Great Tony Humphries always played this in his set , Happy days

Parker -- you are my brother from another mother!

Top choons mate

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Sep 12 with 7019 viewsDiscodroids

^^^^^^^^
fk me 18 summers ago......a 30" waist, dough in me pocket, and e flowing thru me veins....and birds sitting on me face ......

tesco shopping tonight!!!!!!!, bogoff, two for one the lot...how time
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 12:02]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:13 - Sep 12 with 7010 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Sep 12 by Discodroids

^^^^^^^^
fk me 18 summers ago......a 30" waist, dough in me pocket, and e flowing thru me veins....and birds sitting on me face ......

tesco shopping tonight!!!!!!!, bogoff, two for one the lot...how time
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 12:02]

Tell me about it Disco
I would gladly swap your night at Tesco's for mine as Mrs P has her friends over, all fcuking 9 of them discussing their pending "girlie week " to magaluf
gawd help me

anyway

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:16 - Sep 12 with 7007 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Sep 16 with 6950 viewsLblock

Apologies for my tardiness but I only flew back in from Budapest last night after heading over there at first dawn on Friday...
Interesting... very interesting.

I think the sight of a severely balding, slightly over-weight man in his mid forties in the middle of a basement club losing it to some quality tunes based largely on acid house new and old may have been a bit odd for the local Hungarians.
Certainly an interesting place and whoever spiked my drink is either an absolute knut or should be thanked for adding to the evening -- the way I felt after though it has to be the former and if I had found out who I'd break their legs. With my age and recent medical issues I feared the worst!

So I had to search out this thread and share with you this place, the second video is the area of the gaff I spent most of Saturday night and the video captures it to a tee from the flashes I recall -- if you're in Budapest and want an old school vibe search out Instant in the Operato area. It took me back...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:27 - Sep 18 with 6899 viewsLblock

In early with this.

Friday message to you Jocks.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:13 - Sep 19 with 6878 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:27 - Sep 18 by Lblock

In early with this.

Friday message to you Jocks.

alright Lblock good to see you recovered from your escapades in Budapest
its a mad place at times , did you try the Unicum , Ha Ha

ok 40 pages in and we haven't had this little beauty

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:00 - Sep 19 with 6874 viewsLblock

Ahh Mr Parker... you are as reliable as a 1989 Volvo - nice, nice track.

Proper crazy place Pest... didnt make it to Buda.
Alas, with my recent "issues", I wasnt able to go mad like the other 15 with me who were throwing all sorts of rubbish down there throats right up to 80% proof concoctions.

So our Mel Gibson cousins said NO... glad to have you with us still LondonScottish!!
If it'd gone the other way I would've simply said....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:18 - Sep 19 with 6870 viewsCroydonCaptJack

How about a slice of Glasgows finest to celebrate?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:38 - Sep 19 with 6867 viewspaulparker

Apologies if these are Sparkman's

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:49 - Sep 19 with 6865 viewsLblock

Allow me a leftfield change out of the blue...

Played by the quality Dave Stewart this morning on PointBlank

One of my favourite dance hall numbers

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:07 - Sep 19 with 6858 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:49 - Sep 19 by Lblock

Allow me a leftfield change out of the blue...

Played by the quality Dave Stewart this morning on PointBlank

One of my favourite dance hall numbers

Blimey LBLOCK not heard that for years
reminds me of going to Winkers in Chalfont on the Pull
here's another dance hall number from that time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:26 - Sep 19 with 6855 viewsDiscodroids

down tempo stuff.... fackin beautiful gear.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:35 - Sep 19 with 6838 viewsLblock

Right have some of this:

I'm off to take the dog swimming

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024