Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016763 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:53 - Nov 7 with 7077 viewsCroydonCaptJack

These guys had the same name as Marshall Jefferson's alto ego around about the same time. They both were on Trax Records as well. Very confusing at the time.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:36 - Nov 7 with 7068 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:01 - Nov 7 by Discodroids

being a bit self indulgent here today fellas, sorry!!

another from the hooj choon vaults..as fluffy as ecstasy on little white fluffy clouds of marshmellow

aye, magic

wheres brixton r for my cuddle at the 2mins 54 at the start of a true epic breakdown ..

Ha Ha Disco here to oblige.

Heres's a fluffy one from me

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:30 - Nov 7 with 7042 viewsLblock

Signing off with that Ibiza legend.

Good luck tomorrow lads, gutted I can't make the game... Let's have it! Inspiration

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:20 - Nov 7 with 7030 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Nov 7 by Discodroids

sorry gents but punters new avatar has the memories and the tales crashing in like tsunami waves..one of the greatest labels that ever srtided the earth like a krakken of house/prog house and trance ...the one and only hooj choons and the mighty stick man.

the golden age of prog/trance 1996-2001

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. oakenfold on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sasha and digweed glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die........

or something like that...

Throwin this one in the mix...

And this..

And now for something completely different..
This tune was a banger but some simple red head bloke poached it. Deserves a frankie friday blast.

Had to put this up,just listened to it 3 times in a row. Shubllybah!

back on track wiv a rewind...

Outrageous i could never flippin mix it with anything!

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 2:30]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 7017 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:20 - Nov 7 by PunteR

Throwin this one in the mix...

And this..

And now for something completely different..
This tune was a banger but some simple red head bloke poached it. Deserves a frankie friday blast.

Had to put this up,just listened to it 3 times in a row. Shubllybah!

back on track wiv a rewind...

Outrageous i could never flippin mix it with anything!

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 2:30]

fackn 'ell punTER!!!!

never in a million years did i think id hear them twotracks on a qpr message board...that netherworld tune is a brute

please allow me....

ave it !!!..bionic.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 20:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:18 - Nov 12 with 6943 viewsBrixtonR

RIP Big Bank Hank only 57 :-(

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:25 - Nov 13 with 6918 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:31 - Nov 14 with 6899 viewspaulparker

Blimey these weeks go quick , Friday again !!
kicking off with the superb named Butch Quick, love this track it takes me back to the top years of house between 93-96 , SW1 CLUB, Garage City, Gardening club, Ministry main room & Bagleys, top , top days

also found this in the record box a couple of weeks back, some early eric Morrillo
I cant believe how much Strictly Rhythm I have in the boxes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:45 - Nov 14 with 6894 viewsLblock

I'm giving this one another go.

Love it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:23 - Nov 14 with 6885 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:31 - Nov 14 by paulparker

Blimey these weeks go quick , Friday again !!
kicking off with the superb named Butch Quick, love this track it takes me back to the top years of house between 93-96 , SW1 CLUB, Garage City, Gardening club, Ministry main room & Bagleys, top , top days

also found this in the record box a couple of weeks back, some early eric Morrillo
I cant believe how much Strictly Rhythm I have in the boxes

Strictly were a great label though. I used to love them and Nu Groove.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:22 - Nov 14 with 6875 viewsW13R

Oh yes gents, some great stuff put forward.

How about some tunage I used to hear Paul 'Trouble' Anderson play back in the day.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:36 - Nov 14 with 6868 viewsBrightonhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:23 - Nov 14 with 6858 viewsLblock

W13R -- three quality selections there my son.

That's given me a bit of Friday Fuzz as we countdown to the weekend.... if I had Disco's Phil Mitchell Jpeg I'd post it up right about now

Paul Trouble Anderson was and still is one of the Don's - he used to bash out a good version of this Teddy P Philly Classic in amongst his Michael Watford beat combo's... fling it, mix it.

PS -- BrightonHoop.... wrong thread maybe?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 15:23]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:32 - Nov 14 with 6856 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:18 - Nov 14 with 6850 viewsDiscodroids

a blast from the heavenly social 1996/7@turnmills

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:32 - Nov 14 with 6840 viewsLblock

Maybe if I hadn't spent a few years doing the windmills and crazy legs dance moves my back wouldn't be shredded now??

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:40 - Nov 14 with 6837 viewsLblock

Some Rennie Pilgrim finest for ya

Aphex Twins and Josh Wink kneel before......

His Rythum Section stuff with Ellis Dee was immense.

Happy weekend you loons....time for a glass of Malbec and a chicken dansak with mushroom pilau from the local

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:52 - Nov 14 with 6832 viewsBrixtonR

Nice one !

Malbec

This is an old Samsara tune - reminds me of Friday nights from 97 -01

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:16 - Nov 14 with 6826 viewsLblock

Right.... whilst I await the moped from the oasis to feed my expanding gut I will leave you with this one.

Nearly got me beaten up in a club in Dublin in '92 but that's a whole nother story.
Have a good one folks

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:53 - Nov 14 with 6817 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:16 - Nov 14 by Lblock

Right.... whilst I await the moped from the oasis to feed my expanding gut I will leave you with this one.

Nearly got me beaten up in a club in Dublin in '92 but that's a whole nother story.
Have a good one folks

LBlock, you got me at it now.... I remember this one being dropped at a warehouse party in Bow, I nearly fell over when they cranked up the mid-range!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:01 - Nov 14 with 6815 viewsLblock

Disastrous news chaps!!! The cellar was bereft of Malbec, we've gone Rioja but it just doesn't cut the Colemans. Ah well.....

Staying on a ragga rave tip. The Dons of that genre

Cheers

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:06 - Nov 14 with 6812 viewsW13R

Tally ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:10 - Nov 14 with 6810 viewsW13R

I say, ding dong!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:25 - Nov 14 with 6805 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:01 - Nov 14 by Lblock

Disastrous news chaps!!! The cellar was bereft of Malbec, we've gone Rioja but it just doesn't cut the Colemans. Ah well.....

Staying on a ragga rave tip. The Dons of that genre

Cheers

To help the Rioja down !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:04 - Nov 14 with 6796 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:06 - Nov 14 by W13R

Tally ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That choon will always remind me of the do's at Broadway Boulevard --- some proper munted nights in there.

This one has been up on this thread at least twice but when talking of those days this simply HAS to brought back to the fore and rockin the dancefloor.

N I C E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024