Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bad ticket allocation 19:45 - Apr 8 with 6072 viewskitkev

Good Evening chaps just seen our forums talking about allocation for our game against your lot, millwal get 1220 tickets, and they are saying £42 someone is taking the p iss, the met seem to be handle a major demo in london, but struggle with a few thousand millwall, just doesn't make sense.

I think they will find that a lot more wall will travel on the day, leading to a lot wall wondering around the Bush.

It seems we will be going down so a lot will want a chance to see the out the team out in the WALL WAY.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PROMO.
Milllllllllllll
bad ticket allocation on 19:52 - Apr 8 with 4836 viewsNoDiddley

You seem alright but there will be 1219 knob heads with you.
bad ticket allocation on 19:55 - Apr 8 with 4821 viewskitkev

bad ticket allocation on 19:52 - Apr 8 by NoDiddley

You seem alright but there will be 1219 knob heads with you.

Aint gonna be able to get ticket season ticket lads get first dibs , so will be in the bush area.
bad ticket allocation on 19:57 - Apr 8 with 4799 viewsthairanger

Can you explain what you mean by the Wall way.Lets hope that means a lot of South London bell ends looking for it around the bush
LoL
bad ticket allocation on 19:58 - Apr 8 with 4786 viewsNoDiddley

Exactly enjoy the bonhomie of West London.
Why are you travelling without a ticket?
bad ticket allocation on 20:02 - Apr 8 with 4756 viewskitkev

bad ticket allocation on 19:57 - Apr 8 by thairanger

Can you explain what you mean by the Wall way.Lets hope that means a lot of South London bell ends looking for it around the bush
LoL

you seem to have a problem with us giving our players a proper wall slagging or did you mean something else bell end
bad ticket allocation on 20:05 - Apr 8 with 4738 viewskitkev

because like other times we have travelled the police would rather put us in the ground rather than let a few hundred wall wonder round the manor.

and we will enjoy your west london bon homie
bad ticket allocation on 20:26 - Apr 8 with 4666 viewsWatford_Ranger

£42 isn't right unless there's a £12 tax to insure against smashing the away end up.

You'll have the upper tier which holds 1800 but I'd expect the police to reduce this further with extra cordons over the first row or two and maybe the end blocks which probably takes it down to about 1400.
bad ticket allocation on 20:31 - Apr 8 with 4641 viewskitkev

thanks for that watford , deffo only 1220 tickets, pricing seems to be against us at the mo wigan charging extra fiver to our lot.

If do smash it up at least you will get more leg room in the away end.
Login to get fewer ads

bad ticket allocation on 20:35 - Apr 8 with 4614 viewsWatford_Ranger

bad ticket allocation on 20:31 - Apr 8 by kitkev

thanks for that watford , deffo only 1220 tickets, pricing seems to be against us at the mo wigan charging extra fiver to our lot.

http://mobile.millwallfc.co.uk/news/article/qpr-away-tickets-1475594.aspx

1296 tickets it says there at £30 (28 for restricted view).

Either that means a lot of cordons because the upper tier holds 1800 or you've been given the lower tier which is so bizarre even we wouldn't be stupid enough to give Millwall the lower tier for a possible relegation party.
bad ticket allocation on 20:36 - Apr 8 with 4607 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

bad ticket allocation on 20:31 - Apr 8 by kitkev

In that case, would you mind doing some of the home ends too? I don't sit in the away end, so any renovations you do will go unnoticed by me, but I do find it terribly cramped in the R block. Hopefully this'll be addressed as and when this fabled new stadium appears.
bad ticket allocation on 20:42 - Apr 8 with 4579 viewskitkev

if we manage to get home tickets i will mention this the others maybe they will accomadate your desire, ha ha
bad ticket allocation on 20:46 - Apr 8 with 4543 viewsNoDiddley

Make that 1220 knobs
bad ticket allocation on 20:47 - Apr 8 with 4538 viewskitkev

no sense of humour or wot
bad ticket allocation on 20:48 - Apr 8 with 4535 viewsQPR1882

bad ticket allocation on 20:42 - Apr 8 by kitkev

if we manage to get home tickets i will mention this the others maybe they will accomadate your desire, ha ha

You could always try for tickets in our family area after all you lot were very keen to get in with the mums and kids a couple of years back.
bad ticket allocation on 20:51 - Apr 8 with 4523 viewsQPR442

"I think they will find that a lot more wall will travel on the day, leading to a lot wall wondering around the Bush"

I love it when fans say that. As if fans are going to turn up knowing they won't get in just to hang around the bush. Its laughable
bad ticket allocation on 20:57 - Apr 8 with 4503 viewsWatford_Ranger

bad ticket allocation on 20:51 - Apr 8 by QPR442

"I think they will find that a lot more wall will travel on the day, leading to a lot wall wondering around the Bush"

I love it when fans say that. As if fans are going to turn up knowing they won't get in just to hang around the bush. Its laughable

Millwall probably would in fairness. Well 'ard. Expect plenty of menacing yoof and some serious windmilling followed by tales of what a 'result' it was and how they 'took' West London.

I don't suppose Chelsea are at home that day perchance?
bad ticket allocation on 21:15 - Apr 8 with 4441 viewsJuzzie

Probably the newbies who don't realise kitkev is ok.

Yeah, I suspect each end of the upper tier will be out of bounds.

Still, with the poor allocation we're given (and others too I suspect) I guess it's no surprise.
bad ticket allocation on 21:27 - Apr 8 with 4403 viewsQPR1882

bad ticket allocation on 21:15 - Apr 8 by Juzzie

Probably the newbies who don't realise kitkev is ok.

Yeah, I suspect each end of the upper tier will be out of bounds.

Still, with the poor allocation we're given (and others too I suspect) I guess it's no surprise.

If a load of Wall were found in Manchester/Yorkshire/Liverpool etc etc on matchday without tickets they would be put on a train back to Sarf London, what difference is the Bush ?

Fck them off home.
bad ticket allocation on 22:58 - Apr 8 with 4272 viewsconnell10

always makes me laugh when you get fans from a club like millwall moaning about allocation of away tickets, what exactly do you expect?? every single time we have played you lot , you have caused trouble but hey thats ok why dont we just give you the whole away end! its laughable really!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

bad ticket allocation on 23:34 - Apr 8 with 4186 viewsqprewan

I think it's a ridiculous allocation and that it will backfire badly. Rather than all being contained in one place we will now have Millwall fans in home areas with the added bonus of many more outside the ground without tickets.
To be honest we used to do the same back in the day when Luton banned away supporters it became almost a point of principle to beat the ban. I am sure Millwall supporters will see this tiny allocation in the same way and will accordingly travel in numbers.
bad ticket allocation on 23:47 - Apr 8 with 4161 viewsWatford_Ranger

bad ticket allocation on 23:34 - Apr 8 by qprewan

I think it's a ridiculous allocation and that it will backfire badly. Rather than all being contained in one place we will now have Millwall fans in home areas with the added bonus of many more outside the ground without tickets.
To be honest we used to do the same back in the day when Luton banned away supporters it became almost a point of principle to beat the ban. I am sure Millwall supporters will see this tiny allocation in the same way and will accordingly travel in numbers.

Unless fencing is brought back it's a bad idea to have them in the lower tier for this game, particularly if it relegates them.

Frankly, as is the case when we go there, it should be as pointlessly uncomfortable as possible. Designated trains in and out regardless of whether you want to go back to Bermondsey or not, held in for half an hour afterwards and all the other sht we have to do because they have a large minority of Football Factory wannabes.
bad ticket allocation on 23:56 - Apr 8 with 4144 viewsqprewan

bad ticket allocation on 23:47 - Apr 8 by Watford_Ranger

Unless fencing is brought back it's a bad idea to have them in the lower tier for this game, particularly if it relegates them.

Frankly, as is the case when we go there, it should be as pointlessly uncomfortable as possible. Designated trains in and out regardless of whether you want to go back to Bermondsey or not, held in for half an hour afterwards and all the other sht we have to do because they have a large minority of Football Factory wannabes.

Oh I'm not disputing that but with even their own club website describing the allocation as unfortunate I reckon it could give them even more incentive to come anyway and the result will be more not less trouble.
bad ticket allocation on 01:35 - Apr 9 with 4109 viewsSonofNorfolt

This is odd.
Although I thought it unlikely that you would be given the lower tier, not being allocated all of the top one is wrong. Surely it is better to have followers inside than out.
Historically, matches between the two have never been friendly, Rangers though maybe not West Ham, are not Fulham either.
I complained about us not being given the lower tier at The New Den as well.
Those two away wins have at least given 'Wall half a chance, although Charlton nicking points too hasn't helped.
Interesting.............
bad ticket allocation on 07:50 - Apr 9 with 3968 viewsthemodfather

qpr likely demanded a huge sum for the whole end, in advance??
dunno, thought we had to give by league rules a percentage to the away team??
although i am on record as saying , give them no tickets
and if we must, bus them in and out.
bad ticket allocation on 08:37 - Apr 9 with 3903 viewsloftboy

bad ticket allocation on 07:50 - Apr 9 by themodfather

qpr likely demanded a huge sum for the whole end, in advance??
dunno, thought we had to give by league rules a percentage to the away team??
although i am on record as saying , give them no tickets
and if we must, bus them in and out.

I like the logic, leave seats empty so they have to let us in

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=110625&

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024