Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison. 14:37 - Apr 12 with 3391 viewsTheBlob

That was definitely a Rodney-esque effort.Four round him,a little shimmy to get himself space and a tucked finish.Similar to the last of Rodder's hat trick against Brum.He's a different player since he came to us.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Morrison. on 14:45 - Apr 12 with 2457 views08olesen

Pay West Ham what they want. He is a special player! that ball to bobby was perfect!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Morrison. on 14:48 - Apr 12 with 2434 viewseghamranger

Was poor for most of the match
Morrison. on 15:30 - Apr 12 with 2331 viewsHollowayRanger

Morrison. on 14:48 - Apr 12 by eghamranger

Was poor for most of the match

yea rubbish chuck him out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Morrison. on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 2312 viewseghamranger

He had a bad game but came to life after bobby and niko came on for some reason, clearly a class act, but kept falling over and just wasn't at his best
Morrison. on 15:38 - Apr 12 with 2299 viewsShotKneesHoop

Agreed, he is the son of - incarnate and all that bollox.

To win the play offs replace Dunn with Hill, Ekottu with Suk, and Toilet with anyone but SWP, and then most of all replace 'Arry, when we're up...... and it's a piece of piss.

First time I've watched a game and felt moved to think they were giving a toss at last.

Pay Spam for Morrison is a non brainer - he fits the mould.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Morrison. on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 2286 viewsHollowayRanger

Morrison. on 15:35 - Apr 12 by eghamranger

He had a bad game but came to life after bobby and niko came on for some reason, clearly a class act, but kept falling over and just wasn't at his best

yes i know was going give him a five but gets a seven for a goal an a assit,thats thing with him he is a real threat and a game changer something we ahave been missing

austin
hoilett morrison benayone

is a quality attack

but i think hoilletts hammy went so might need kranjar or traore out left

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Morrison. on 16:15 - Apr 12 with 2194 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Morrison. on 16:42 - Apr 12 with 2137 viewsElHoop

He's good - we should try to get him.
Login to get fewer ads

Morrison. on 16:50 - Apr 12 with 2107 viewsTacticalR

He scored by doing what he's not done in the last couple of games - keeping the ball low and getting it into the corner of the net.

Air hostess clique

Morrison. on 17:06 - Apr 12 with 2057 viewswombat

Morrison. on 16:50 - Apr 12 by TacticalR

He scored by doing what he's not done in the last couple of games - keeping the ball low and getting it into the corner of the net.

Turning point for ravel today was the shot that deflected just over the bar just after forest score , he scored have squared it for Nico to shoot , took the shot deflected just over the bar Nico slaughtered him. Ravel then thought better pull my finger out and the rest is history until then he was prob the poorest since he joined us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Morrison. on 17:34 - Apr 12 with 1987 viewsbosh67

Possibly his quietest game so far but still had time to score and set one up. Goes over a bit too easily sometimes but boy does he know how to bury a chance.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Morrison. on 17:39 - Apr 12 with 1962 views08olesen

Felt that he didn't need to do it all today because the link up between LTC, Hoilet and Yossi was excellent.

Having said that, he had some nice touches around the box and when Kranjcar came on he got a bit crowded out until they started going for it in the last 5.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Morrison. on 18:09 - Apr 12 with 1897 viewskensalriser

The recovery from the poor first touch was excellent but the really impressive thing was how he shoots to the left, wrong footing the defender who's anticipating the obvious shot to the right corner. Not many would have scored from that after the first touch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Morrison. on 18:47 - Apr 12 with 1844 viewsdaveB

Reminds me of adel when we first signed him

I love these sort of players sign him up
Morrison. on 19:00 - Apr 12 with 1806 viewsPunteR

Morrison. on 16:15 - Apr 12 by Nov77

Adel mk2

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Morrison. on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 1787 viewsRBlock

Morrison. on 19:00 - Apr 12 by PunteR

Adel mk2

Not as skillful as Adel imo but more drive and aggression which will make a huge difference.
Morrison. on 19:17 - Apr 12 with 1770 viewsTacticalR

For the fifth goal that was a wonderful pass from Morrison to Zamora. He just knocks it inside with a bit of spin so that it sits up close to Zamora and the keeper can't get to it.

Air hostess clique

Morrison. on 21:41 - Apr 12 with 1591 viewskingsburyR

Morrison. on 15:38 - Apr 12 by ShotKneesHoop

Agreed, he is the son of - incarnate and all that bollox.

To win the play offs replace Dunn with Hill, Ekottu with Suk, and Toilet with anyone but SWP, and then most of all replace 'Arry, when we're up...... and it's a piece of piss.

First time I've watched a game and felt moved to think they were giving a toss at last.

Pay Spam for Morrison is a non brainer - he fits the mould.

Nothing wrong with Hoillet today. Gave us drive.

Give the man a break!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Morrison. on 22:05 - Apr 12 with 1548 viewsresurrectedlambourn

Morrison. on 21:41 - Apr 12 by kingsburyR

Nothing wrong with Hoillet today. Gave us drive.

Give the man a break!!

He is injured now. hamstring gone. i liked hoilett today very good i thought.
Morrison. on 22:15 - Apr 12 with 1521 viewsMatch82

Morrison. on 22:05 - Apr 12 by resurrectedlambourn

He is injured now. hamstring gone. i liked hoilett today very good i thought.

I feel like "Hoillett was one of our best players today, and then he tweaked his hamstring" is a sentence which has been typed many times over the past couple of years. His injuries never occur when he is having a crap game.
Morrison. on 23:54 - Apr 12 with 1411 viewsparker64

Morrison. on 19:00 - Apr 12 by PunteR

Adel mk2

Great finish, but honestly that's shocking defending.
Morrison. on 01:09 - Apr 13 with 1322 viewsPommyhoop

Agree, he was fairly anon. for most of the match which impressed me in a way how he stuck to it and didnt sulk off. Took his goal well but I loved Bobby's goal .Brilliant ball from Yossi to Ravel too then exquisite ball to Bobby who even had the option to lay off too Niko if he didnt fancy the shot.Great breakaway team goal...
Sign him up...
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:10]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Morrison. on 08:31 - Apr 14 with 1122 viewsconnell10

Morrison. on 23:54 - Apr 12 by parker64

Great finish, but honestly that's shocking defending.

who are you bleeding alan hanson!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Morrison. on 10:26 - Apr 14 with 1055 viewsLoft1979

Morrison. on 14:45 - Apr 12 by 08olesen

Pay West Ham what they want. He is a special player! that ball to bobby was perfect!!

I was just looking at the highlights again and I was impressed too, not just the pass, but the run too. several other highlights in this game too.
Morrison. on 10:26 - Apr 14 with 1053 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great talent no doubt, but i wouldn't want him permanently.

He's made a great contribution and may even get us promoted, but his next self destruction is never far away.

Bear in mind that he was sparkling for West Ham and being talked up as a world cup squad dark horse in November...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024