Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough 13:36 - Apr 13 with 14945 viewsdenhamhoop2

I have to admit purely because of Hillsborough Tragedy i would love Liverpool to win this years title any one else feel the same
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:08 - Apr 13 with 2009 viewsloftboy

Whenever I've gone to Everton i always found their fans the polar opposite to Liverpool fans, usually a decent bunch.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1984 viewsstowmarketrange

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:08 - Apr 13 by loftboy

Whenever I've gone to Everton i always found their fans the polar opposite to Liverpool fans, usually a decent bunch.

Me too,but that might change after one of our pr*cks stabbed someone last season.
As others have said,every club has idiots including ours.
It is the football that unites us but the different clubs that divide us.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:42 - Apr 13 with 1953 viewskingshill

Definitely would want Liverpool over THEM, and wouldn't mind seeing Gerrard win it. Having said that because of their angelic fans and their behaviour at Heysel (conveniently forgotten about when it comes to anniversaries) I missed out on watching my team play in Europe on 2 occasions.
So come on City.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 17:01 - Apr 13 with 1916 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wouldnt mind for Gerrard's as much as anything, he had opportunities to leave and maybe win many more trophies, thoguh I think if he does win the PL this year I think he may have won everything?

I think the thing with Hillsborough is also about the way Liverpool fans were treated and the way that a huge cover up and injustice took place and in many ways still is (DUckenfield, Bettison etc)

AS for buying trophy or not, all top 6 odd sides spend and produce very few of their own.
Also worth noting Liverpool actually appointed a British Manager and for another British Manager to do it would be good for the game here.
Take them up the road since the Abromovich took over he has never once even remotely looked at British managers.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 17:15 - Apr 13 with 1895 viewsBlackCrowe

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:42 - Apr 13 by kingshill

Definitely would want Liverpool over THEM, and wouldn't mind seeing Gerrard win it. Having said that because of their angelic fans and their behaviour at Heysel (conveniently forgotten about when it comes to anniversaries) I missed out on watching my team play in Europe on 2 occasions.
So come on City.

Out of interest do Liverpool mark Heysel in any way? If so then quite right and good on them.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 17:21 - Apr 13 with 1889 viewsGloucs_R

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 17:15 - Apr 13 by BlackCrowe

Out of interest do Liverpool mark Heysel in any way? If so then quite right and good on them.

They really do support the Munich tragedy too.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 1868 viewspaulparker

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 14:46 - Apr 13 by QPR442

Liverpool fans have done my head in over the years. They always think that they have some right to being champions when in the past they have not been good enough.
Hate all the ex Liverpool commentators who seem to think they no one outside Liverpool understands. I remember going there in the late 80's and what a horrible place/people it was. Kids/granny's everyone chucking stones/ bricks at our bus. I hate all the sentimental cr'p that comes with that club as well (not talking Hillsborough).
although anyone bar Chelsea wining the Prem is fine by me.

100% agree

those who were there in 86 will know what a load of ar soles they really are

the years they denied us playing in europe, i hope city do it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 18:13 - Apr 13 with 1816 viewsdaveB

at the moment it's in chelseas hands again, i think they'll do it
Login to get fewer ads

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 18:51 - Apr 13 with 1773 viewsTHEBUSH

It's illogical, but I think Liverpool would be very lucky to win the Premiership, imo, the weakest team to win the league for ages.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 18:53 - Apr 13 with 1770 viewsRangersAreBack

It would be somewhat ironic to watch Liverpool finish a close 2nd having played the more exciting football. It would mirror 1976 when the best team finished 2nd.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:20 - Apr 13 with 1743 viewsAunt_Nelly

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 16:03 - Apr 13 by Gloucs_R

I hope Bradford get the same treatment, their fans weren't even partly to blame on that horrific day.

I hate the city of Liverpool, the two teams who pay there, the people from there and anything to do with the club. Id rather Chelsea win the league. Yes, I do mean that.

Your hatred towards Scousers always makes me laugh.

Wha'ppen Glous? Did you catch a slap up at Anfield or has the missus been havin it away with the cast of Brookside?
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:26 - Apr 13 with 1732 viewsJonDoeman

Unless your City or Chelsea, Anyone Who Had A Heart would want Liverpool to win it, as Cilla said...

It Is What It Is !!

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:37 - Apr 13 with 1716 viewsCamberleyR

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 18:13 - Apr 13 by daveB

at the moment it's in chelseas hands again, i think they'll do it

The scum's final four games:

Sunderland (H)
Liverpool (A)
Norwich (H)
Cardiff (A)

Liverpool's:

Norwich (A)
Scum (H)
Palace (A)
Newcastle (H)

It really all is on the game on Sunday 27th as you would bet your house on the scum winning their other three games. However, and I did point this out on another thread, Liverpool have to go to Norwich over the Easter weekend almost 38 years to the day we did when we were top of the league with the title in our own hands. Everyone expected us to roll over Norwich and we all know what happened next.

Mind you they don't have Peter "one Norwich goal ever" Morris or Phil "fcking miles offside" Boyer playing for them these days....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:41 - Apr 13 with 1712 viewsCamberleyR

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 18:53 - Apr 13 by RangersAreBack

It would be somewhat ironic to watch Liverpool finish a close 2nd having played the more exciting football. It would mirror 1976 when the best team finished 2nd.

Agree. The only possible downside could be the scum and Moaninho possibly winning the league again.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:48 - Apr 13 with 1697 viewsqprnw10

Funny how there's very little mention of the fact man city should have had 2 stonewall pens and Suarez should have seen red for a dive.Liverpool have always been a media favourite and had those decisions had gone for manure that's all we would have been hearing about.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:51 - Apr 13 with 1669 viewsstowmarketrange

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:37 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

The scum's final four games:

Sunderland (H)
Liverpool (A)
Norwich (H)
Cardiff (A)

Liverpool's:

Norwich (A)
Scum (H)
Palace (A)
Newcastle (H)

It really all is on the game on Sunday 27th as you would bet your house on the scum winning their other three games. However, and I did point this out on another thread, Liverpool have to go to Norwich over the Easter weekend almost 38 years to the day we did when we were top of the league with the title in our own hands. Everyone expected us to roll over Norwich and we all know what happened next.

Mind you they don't have Peter "one Norwich goal ever" Morris or Phil "fcking miles offside" Boyer playing for them these days....

That would be poetic justice if they lost it at Easter,but hopefully Citeh will win all their games and win the title.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 1626 viewsCamberleyR

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:48 - Apr 13 by qprnw10

Funny how there's very little mention of the fact man city should have had 2 stonewall pens and Suarez should have seen red for a dive.Liverpool have always been a media favourite and had those decisions had gone for manure that's all we would have been hearing about.

"Suarez should have seen red for a dive"

Spot on. Pointed this out on the first page of this thread during the game that Battenburg bottled it. I think he knew he'd cocked up and later didn't give a pen against Suarez when Kompany tangled with him possibly because he knew the rat shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1610 viewsGloucs_R

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 19:20 - Apr 13 by Aunt_Nelly

Your hatred towards Scousers always makes me laugh.

Wha'ppen Glous? Did you catch a slap up at Anfield or has the missus been havin it away with the cast of Brookside?

Queens Park Rangers v Liverpool, 11 March 1990, 2-2 in the FA Cup. We scored in the last few minutes and got a draw at LR.

I was with my dad and he got a load of abuse from scouse fans outside the ground because I (being only 11) was singing and laughing as we scrapped the draw. Well my old man defended me and the rest is history.

Hated them with passion ever since.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 21:14]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 00:05 - Apr 14 with 1553 viewsBluce_Ree

Worst winners and losers in football. Istanbul was celebrated in such an arrogant sneering way that I can't bear to see them win anything.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 18:08]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 02:05 - Apr 14 with 1538 viewsRangersAreBack

Will be pretty interesting if Man City win their 2 games in hand. If that happens Liverpool and Chelsea will have to go into their game looking to win because a draw will allow Man City to eclipse them both.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 04:00 - Apr 14 with 1521 viewstimcocking

I'm cheering for Liverpool, but can't see how Hillsborough all those years ago has any relevance to anything to do with this year's league.
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 08:15 - Apr 14 with 1478 viewsMonahoop

Fair play to Liverpool if they win it. In fact I don't care who clinches the title so long as it's not Chelsea. The thought of the media love fest heaped upon the greasy one doesn't bare thinking about. Then again it will be Liverpool this Liverpool that for the next 20 years if they win it.
Oh I don't know. Come on City spare us the torture.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 08:18 - Apr 14 with 1475 viewsdoogi55

yes its wrong lfc win it because they have played the best football .
Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 08:27 - Apr 14 with 1468 viewsMytch_QPR

I'd like to see Gerrard lift the cup - say what you like about scousers etc, but he has been a terrific servant to the club and a proper footballer.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 12:34 - Apr 14 with 1418 viewsSpiritofGregory

Is It Wrong to Want Liverpool to Win the Title in View of Hillsborough on 08:27 - Apr 14 by Mytch_QPR

I'd like to see Gerrard lift the cup - say what you like about scousers etc, but he has been a terrific servant to the club and a proper footballer.

Can we finally put the whole Hillsborough thing behind us now.

Other people have died at football matches, just ask Juventus fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024