Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao millwall fans 15:11 - Apr 14 with 7665 viewsloftboy

It was probably a met police decision to lower your allocation due to your behaviour last time, it's not going to increase so stop all the immature posturing on twitter as you're making yourselves look stupid.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fao millwall fans on 03:33 - Apr 16 with 1058 viewssmegma

Fao millwall fans on 03:24 - Apr 16 by 100percent

the people that need to be worried when we play millwall are the charity shops in shepherds bush...... it's their best day of trading for the whole year....
they congregate at o'neils and force the police to march them to the ground again whilst shouting abuse at kids and passers by....
idiots.... nothing to worry about.....

Hows NYC mate ?
Fao millwall fans on 03:35 - Apr 16 with 1058 viewssmegma

Fao millwall fans on 18:19 - Apr 15 by Lblock

Turning up mob handed without tickets and causing a stir used to work all the time in the 80's and very early 90's; especially with England away

There's something in the news at the moment that proves how dangerous this can actually be and it cant be denied this approach (letting them in) was a factor that day. I would be amazed if the OB simply let them in, its been proved reckless in the past and simply put there wont be room.
My concern would be more along the lines of snide tickets. Who recalls the Dave Pizanti West Ham FA Cup game? One east end rapscallion alledgedly printed 800 copy tickets and banged them out for a cockle a go; caused a mare that day and the ICF were all over the ground.
But thankfully times have changed and I assume the readers on the turnstiles in the school end can scan and reject moody tickets

I hope they are already down and other results go against them this week and Easter

Theyd make a lovely replacement for Lootown at that level

"Turning up mob handed without tickets and causing a stir used to work all the time in the 80's and very early 90's; especially with England away"

With England away you couldnt buy away tickets in advance in the 80s/early 90s, it was always pay on the gate. One exception was Dublin in 91 and Rotterdam 93.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 3:36]
Fao millwall fans on 05:06 - Apr 21 with 683 viewssmegma

Fao millwall fans on 03:24 - Apr 16 by 100percent

the people that need to be worried when we play millwall are the charity shops in shepherds bush...... it's their best day of trading for the whole year....
they congregate at o'neils and force the police to march them to the ground again whilst shouting abuse at kids and passers by....
idiots.... nothing to worry about.....

Wait until they reach O'Neills and discover its now a wine bar called the Sindercombe Social with drinks sold by the carafe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024