Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia 13:03 - Apr 15 with 1039 viewsTheBlob

If things really kicked off in Ukraine and the Russkies invaded big time,would FIFA have the bottle to kick them out of the World Cup?And who should replace them - Ukraine reinstated or a ballot of the defeated playoff countries?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Russia on 13:18 - Apr 15 with 994 viewsstevec

you'll be wanting us and America kicked out next for invading Iraq.
Russia on 13:20 - Apr 15 with 972 viewsheadhoops

any point in them building stadiums for 2018?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Russia on 13:23 - Apr 15 with 961 viewsTheBlob

Russia on 13:18 - Apr 15 by stevec

you'll be wanting us and America kicked out next for invading Iraq.

Had a feeling someone was going to say that.It all boils down to the legalities.That was then and this is now,no recognition of hypocrisy in the "International Community"

Russia on 13:25 - Apr 15 with 957 viewsToast_R

Don't know about this world cup, too late in the day to get someone else in. But Yugoslavia were thrown out of Euro 92 for similar shaninigans resulting in UN sanctions prohibiting them for playing international football.

I do wonder if the Russian 2018 World Cup will be under threat? I somehow doubt FIFA will have the balls. Too many palms already greased and no one want's angry Russian Mafia after them.
Russia on 13:35 - Apr 15 with 920 viewsBrightonhoop

The way the Septics and Russians are squaring up to each other we'll be fortunate to see another Christmas let alone be here in 2018. Farking eejits the lot of them. The political leaders of this planet should be despatched into space on a one way space shuttle.
Russia on 13:48 - Apr 15 with 875 viewsTheBlob

Russia on 13:35 - Apr 15 by Brightonhoop

The way the Septics and Russians are squaring up to each other we'll be fortunate to see another Christmas let alone be here in 2018. Farking eejits the lot of them. The political leaders of this planet should be despatched into space on a one way space shuttle.

Except they retired the Shuttle years ago BH.
There won't be a world barney,you can carry omn trying to wade through War and Peace.

Russia on 14:41 - Apr 15 with 776 viewsTHEBUSH

I hate what the Russians or should I say Putin, is doing to the Ukraine, but imo there is no reason to penalize their footballers.

Sport is supposed to bring countries together, isn't it ?
Russia on 14:49 - Apr 15 with 759 viewsHayesender

Russia on 13:25 - Apr 15 by Toast_R

Don't know about this world cup, too late in the day to get someone else in. But Yugoslavia were thrown out of Euro 92 for similar shaninigans resulting in UN sanctions prohibiting them for playing international football.

I do wonder if the Russian 2018 World Cup will be under threat? I somehow doubt FIFA will have the balls. Too many palms already greased and no one want's angry Russian Mafia after them.

And the team who replaced them went on to win the bloody thing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Russia on 20:15 - Apr 16 with 479 viewsHooparoo

Russia on 14:49 - Apr 15 by Hayesender

Great memories. I watched the final with my Danish mate and his family and they couldn't believe their luck. Very funny hearing the Danish fans all singing "Deutschland, Deutschland, alles ist vorbei!"(Germany, it's all over) to piss the Germans off when the second goal went in. Very funny.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 20:16]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Russia on 23:43 - Apr 16 with 368 viewsLazyFan

Russia on 14:49 - Apr 15 by Hayesender

And they only won 2 games within 90mins to do it.
They lost to Sweden and drew with Nederlands and England.

The Yugos would have walked it.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024