Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is better Barkley or wilshere 15:38 - Apr 15 with 1629 viewsAustinHarris24

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 15:40 - Apr 15 with 1309 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Barkley for me. Never really seen the hype in Wilshere, but then again he is injured 99% of the time

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 15:41 - Apr 15 with 1308 viewstoboboly

Barkley hands down. Wilshere is massively over-rated.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1285 viewsThGrimRanger

Wilshere's problem are his little pins. I reckon my shins are longer than his legs.

TheGrimRanger

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 16:53 - Apr 15 with 1223 viewsconnell10

barkley without a doubt, wilshere has got be one of the most overated players in the prem! flatters and is a sick note!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:01 - Apr 15 with 1213 viewsEalingRanger

Wilshere is a little thug with a lot to learn. Barkley looked incredible when he made his debut against us a few years back.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:15 - Apr 15 with 1200 viewsjamois

I wouldn't write wilshere off. When he returned from long term injury last year he showed some amazing form. Think next year he'll really show us.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 1189 viewssimmo

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:15 - Apr 15 by jamois

I wouldn't write wilshere off. When he returned from long term injury last year he showed some amazing form. Think next year he'll really show us.

Agree with this, just as he gets momentum he picks up another injury. He has probably missed 2 seasons of development since breaking into the 1st team. Remember how long it took for Ramsey to recapture the form he showed pre Shawcross tackle? This is the same Wilshere that didnt look ut of form against the Barcelona midfield a few years back...

Both have the potential to be very good players, if they can both stay fit enough to develop.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:30 - Apr 15 with 1178 views08olesen

I think wilshire will soon be playing the gerrard type role at the base of the midfield. Those injuries will catch up with him before he is 27. Good player and if Brendon Rodgers ever took the england job later like Arry said in his book, then he would be perfect for that position unless Will Hughes takes it.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 1169 viewsjamois

Agree with above posts. I'd add that the dualism of this poll is a little meaningless. These 2 boys should be the basis of a top class midfield for England, playing together for a long time to come.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:38 - Apr 15 with 1169 viewsimustbemad

Martinez said Manu offered 50m for Barkley. Barkley all day long. Could and should be playing a world class player in the next couple of years
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:56 - Apr 15 with 1151 viewsthemodfather

karl henry!
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 17:59 - Apr 15 with 1143 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Personally I'd go Morrison all day long. He's like a Taraabt but with a willingness to work harder.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 07:37 - Apr 16 with 1006 viewsdaveB

Wilshire should be better, he has got a bit of everything but injuries have killed his chances of becoming the player he should have been
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 08:01 - Apr 16 with 990 viewsElHoop

It would be good if Wilshere were fit for the World Cup. There's some half decent young players coming through into the England team and it would be nice to get a youngish side together which included Wilshere. OK they won't win it but they could learn a lot and form the basis of a better side in the years to come.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 09:00 - Apr 16 with 963 viewsstuabd

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 08:01 - Apr 16 by ElHoop

It would be good if Wilshere were fit for the World Cup. There's some half decent young players coming through into the England team and it would be nice to get a youngish side together which included Wilshere. OK they won't win it but they could learn a lot and form the basis of a better side in the years to come.

That's what I think.

The FA don't seem to understand that what most of us want to see is a younger team that has a go. I think the public would understand poor results in a world cup if there seemed to be some plan behind the selections for the future. I really don't want to see the same old players that have failed before and undoubtedly will do again given a chance.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 09:22 - Apr 16 with 952 viewsElHoop

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 09:00 - Apr 16 by stuabd

That's what I think.

The FA don't seem to understand that what most of us want to see is a younger team that has a go. I think the public would understand poor results in a world cup if there seemed to be some plan behind the selections for the future. I really don't want to see the same old players that have failed before and undoubtedly will do again given a chance.

You know that he's going to pick Rooney and i don't have a problem with that. I don't even mind him playing Gerrard if he sits where he does for Liverpool. Hart Jones and Cahill look good bets to start as they are established in decent sides. But I'd like to see the likes of Wilshere, Barkley, Welbeck, Sturridge, Sterling, Lallana and Oxlade at the front of the queue for places rather than picking wasters like Lampard, Young, Carrick and Defoe.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 11:01 - Apr 16 with 918 viewspaulparker

Agree we should take both to the World Cup, but you know woy will pick Lumplard or Milner instead of Wiltshire
anyway this is the squad I would take if they all stay fit until the end of the season
GK
Hart
Forster
Foster

Def
Jones
Cahill
Flanagan
Walker
Jagielka
Shaw
Baines
Stones

Mid
Lallana
Gerrard
Barkley
Wiltshire
Ox
Sterling
Henderson
Townsend

Att
Rooney
Sturridge
Carroll
Wellbeck

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 11:06 - Apr 16 with 916 viewsAustinHarris24

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 11:01 - Apr 16 by paulparker

Agree we should take both to the World Cup, but you know woy will pick Lumplard or Milner instead of Wiltshire
anyway this is the squad I would take if they all stay fit until the end of the season
GK
Hart
Forster
Foster

Def
Jones
Cahill
Flanagan
Walker
Jagielka
Shaw
Baines
Stones

Mid
Lallana
Gerrard
Barkley
Wiltshire
Ox
Sterling
Henderson
Townsend

Att
Rooney
Sturridge
Carroll
Wellbeck

Stones has no chance unfortunately he would go with someone like Johnson or Richards before he even thinks about stones

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 11:13 - Apr 16 with 908 viewsrobith

I find it hard to see past how much of a bell Wilshere is.

Went to a club back in December, and Wilshere was stood by the entrance gobbing off at people as they walked in. Had the temerity to insult my glasses. Also it was the day he got done for flipping off fans at Man City, so he'd driven back from Manchester to give people in a club jip.

Gobshit£
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 12:19 - Apr 16 with 875 viewsElHoop

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 11:01 - Apr 16 by paulparker

GK
Hart
Forster
Foster

Def
Jones
Cahill
Flanagan
Walker
Jagielka
Shaw
Baines
Stones

Mid
Lallana
Gerrard
Barkley
Wiltshire
Ox
Sterling
Henderson
Townsend

Att
Rooney
Sturridge
Carroll
Wellbeck

Yeah that's pretty much who i would take too. I'd probably go for Milner instead of Townsend although Townsend might do better playing for Hodgson - bit like Welbeck who also looks better in an England shirt. Milner can do right back so I'd probably take them both in fact and leave out Stones.

Has Flanagan elected for England yet?
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 13:06 - Apr 16 with 842 viewsDANRANGER

This season it's Barkley and I'm amazed he has only had the odd 10 minutes for England whereas if Wilshere is fit he starts. Wilshere can be class as he showed for the 1st half an hour against Bayern at home but has major injury issues that can't be relied on. I'd take him but he is a sub for me.

Talking of England though my big concern is Rooney. I believe we need to try without him, when he went off in the last game we suddenly had so much more movement and rotation of positions. I'm not a Rooney hater but he seems to just get through games for England and I feel Lallana/Sturridge/Sterling/Barkley can offer so much more yet they have to adapt their game to suit him as he is classed as England's finest.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 13:10 - Apr 16 with 833 viewsElHoop

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 13:06 - Apr 16 by DANRANGER

This season it's Barkley and I'm amazed he has only had the odd 10 minutes for England whereas if Wilshere is fit he starts. Wilshere can be class as he showed for the 1st half an hour against Bayern at home but has major injury issues that can't be relied on. I'd take him but he is a sub for me.

Talking of England though my big concern is Rooney. I believe we need to try without him, when he went off in the last game we suddenly had so much more movement and rotation of positions. I'm not a Rooney hater but he seems to just get through games for England and I feel Lallana/Sturridge/Sterling/Barkley can offer so much more yet they have to adapt their game to suit him as he is classed as England's finest.

That's probably fair enough if Rooney isn't 100% fit, but you get the idea that this is his last chance of making a show in a World Cup and he wants it. If he's not 100% then I'd go with the youngsters.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 13:25 - Apr 16 with 829 viewsDANRANGER

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 13:10 - Apr 16 by ElHoop

That's probably fair enough if Rooney isn't 100% fit, but you get the idea that this is his last chance of making a show in a World Cup and he wants it. If he's not 100% then I'd go with the youngsters.

I agree, he should be right up for it and leading the team like Gerrard is now doing but something a miss and he is a better player than most around him and should be able to adapt to playing in a more flexible role. He's here to stay and no manager would drop him so he needs to perform.

I have low expectations for WC but would be nice to see us give it a go and lose trying than just turning up again and being too cautious and lacking creativity. Lallana has what it takes if given the chance.
Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 14:12 - Apr 16 with 802 viewspaulparker

that's why I think Rooney should be playing CM, he is all over the park for England
and for me his game is more suited to the midfield area
anyway the 1st game I would pick the following in a 4-3-3 formation

GK Hart
LB Baines
RB Flanagan
CB Cahill
CB Jagielka
CM Gerrard ( holding)
CM Rooney
CM Barkley
AMR Sterling
AML Wellbeck
STR Sturridge

Its a game we have to win, lay down a marker , the Italians wouldn't be expecting us to put out such an attacking team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who is better Barkley or wilshere on 14:17 - Apr 16 with 798 viewsJamie

As already said, Wilshere is a top class player but has an ankle like the proverbial cement mixer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024