Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton Town 22:16 - Apr 15 with 14876 viewsYorkRanger

At last they can move on from the terrible wrong that was inflicted on their club.

Many on here hate them. Personally I have no strong feelings either way, but they deserve to be back where they rightfully belong.
Luton Town on 22:18 - Apr 15 with 12530 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Yeah - the Fourth Division!

Hate the b@stards...
Luton Town on 22:26 - Apr 15 with 12497 viewseasthertsr

Proper do as you likies!
Luton Town on 22:49 - Apr 15 with 12422 viewsrrrspricey

I agree York. Them getting promotion is a real fcuk you to the FA who screwed them over right royally deducting 45 points in 2 seasons.

There by the grace of god & all that.
Luton Town on 22:55 - Apr 15 with 12401 viewsloftboy

Luton Town on 22:49 - Apr 15 by rrrspricey

I agree York. Them getting promotion is a real fcuk you to the FA who screwed them over right royally deducting 45 points in 2 seasons.

There by the grace of god & all that.

I farking hate everything about that poxy club, from being coined in 88 to the futile away fan ban that most Rangers managed to bypass, it's a shitty town with arseholes for fans, but they were dealt with far more severely than any big club would have, always enjoyed playing them as the games had a derby feel about them, hard to believe they were league cup winner less than 30 years ago.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Luton Town on 23:17 - Apr 15 with 12346 viewsbenbu

Well done Luton pleased to see them back in football league (even with our strange history with them)
Luton Town on 00:28 - Apr 16 with 12264 viewsLutonianR

I'm glad that they've finally got back up after the FA totally screwed them over. I do miss the entertainment of trying to get home from 'away' matches against them though, as I have to walk through the town centre to get home and the police will try and stop me from doing so. I can probably get home quicker from the west paddock than I can from Kenilworth Road!
Luton Town on 03:22 - Apr 16 with 12198 viewssmegma

Hopefully Wrexham will right the wrongs inflicted on them as well.
Luton Town on 05:37 - Apr 16 with 12169 viewsFFE

Luton Town on 03:22 - Apr 16 by smegma

Hopefully Wrexham will right the wrongs inflicted on them as well.

Sorry, can't agree with the positive posts on here about Luton.
Horrible club, horrible fans and a hovel of a town.

I'm NOT the Fox

Login to get fewer ads

Luton Town on 06:30 - Apr 16 with 12126 viewsYorkRanger

Luton Town on 05:37 - Apr 16 by FFE

Sorry, can't agree with the positive posts on here about Luton.
Horrible club, horrible fans and a hovel of a town.

I think you may be missing the point. The op isn't trying to comment on the quality of the fans, the club or even Luton as a town.

Surely you are not condoning their scandalous mis-treatment simply because you do not like them?
Luton Town on 07:35 - Apr 16 with 12045 viewsLblock

Harshly treated yes

Sympathy from me? Well that's a tough one
Anyone who was there the night of that cup replay would find it hard to muster positive wishes for them. The MIGs were total scum that night with indiscriminate attacks on arriving away fans; wasn't it 8 stabbings / slashings in total? I remember one lad got over 100 stitches after being stanley'd down his leg

The FA are tossers but so are Lootown so I will just ignore this until we draw them in the cup or spiral downwards

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Luton Town on 08:08 - Apr 16 with 12000 viewsCamberleyR

His teams do play ugly long ball football but John Still is a past master at managing and promoting teams from that level.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luton Town on 08:52 - Apr 16 with 11935 viewsMonahoop

Bah humbug to Cambridge Utd losing last night. Useless mongrels. I was rather hoping Luton would suffer a miraculous end of season meltdown form wise something akin to Newcastle a few years back, but alas it was not to be. Now watch the nasty little snotgobblers from that putrid corner of Beds climb back up the league.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Luton Town on 08:52 - Apr 16 with 11933 viewsFFE

Luton Town on 06:30 - Apr 16 by YorkRanger

I think you may be missing the point. The op isn't trying to comment on the quality of the fans, the club or even Luton as a town.

Surely you are not condoning their scandalous mis-treatment simply because you do not like them?

Not condoning it all YorkRanger, I totally get where you are coming from.

However badly they were mistreated, they still wouldn't get any sympathy from me.

I'm NOT the Fox

Luton Town on 09:04 - Apr 16 with 11906 viewsadhoc_qpr

On a tangent, Luton's number 5 McNulty is the fattest professional footballer i've seen for years!

It seriously looks like a fan wandered onto the pitch!
Luton Town on 09:11 - Apr 16 with 11894 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luton Town on 07:35 - Apr 16 by Lblock

Harshly treated yes

Anyone who was there the night of that cup replay would find it hard to muster positive wishes for them. The MIGs were total scum that night with indiscriminate attacks on arriving away fans; wasn't it 8 stabbings / slashings in total? I remember one lad got over 100 stitches after being stanley'd down his leg

The FA are tossers but so are Lootown so I will just ignore this until we draw them in the cup or spiral downwards

I'm with Lblock on this one. The club was harshly treated, but I was there that night and it was vicious, and cowardly, and loads of other words that can't possibly do it justice. They didn't just attack scarfers, they slashed them indiscrinately.

Add in the away ban under that arrogant, racist Tory Chairman of theirs and you really had a club to hate.

That's a long time ago, and maybe they're different now. But until I know that for sure, I'll hold on my congratulations.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luton Town on 09:22 - Apr 16 with 11856 viewsnedflanders

i always find it bizarre so many fans on here criticise other clubs due to their 'element'. Its like they don't want to admit we (as all clubs do) - have a horrible element too.

Every club has theirs, and we are no exception.

The FA's treatment of Luton was appalling and completely out of context with punishments for other clubs. They certainly had a vendetta against them for some reason.
Luton Town on 09:44 - Apr 16 with 11813 viewsbosh67

Personally I am very pleased as I live in Luton and the town deserves the team back in the league proper.

Luton gets labelled as a town of gypsies, pikeys and low lifes. But having lived here 10 years now I can honestly say that it is a cosmopolitan town,embracing everyone from pikeys, gypsies and low lifes to international alcoholics and extremists. It's a broad spectrum.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton Town on 09:47 - Apr 16 with 11802 viewspaulparker

Luton Town on 07:35 - Apr 16 by Lblock

Harshly treated yes

used to Work with a couple of Luton Fans the 1st season they were in the conference
they were good lads and followed the club to places like Gateshead, hyde, chester, etc
they loved going to these new grounds and said it was proper football

agree with you Lblock their fans hate us more than Watford and we have had a few ding dongs with them over the years ,
they haven't had it all their own way and they got plenty back in 88 if I recall and since then we have taken a few to theirs over the years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luton Town on 10:36 - Apr 16 with 11722 viewsstevec

I've appreciated away games at Luton mainly because it made me aware that Loftus Road didn't have the worst seats for knee crippling injuries in the Football League.
Luton Town on 11:00 - Apr 16 with 11676 viewsTacticalR

Amazing to think that they were playing in the old First Division in 1991-92, just prior to the foundation of the Premier League.

Air hostess clique

Luton Town on 12:04 - Apr 16 with 11609 viewsthemodfather

so they are back, with that unfit for any league ground
hopefully the football league can deduct them 50 pts asap!!!!

who wants them back?
what "wrong" was done?
next time it's the isthmian women's league division 101!
Luton Town on 12:23 - Apr 16 with 11570 viewstinhead

Luton Town on 09:44 - Apr 16 by bosh67

Personally I am very pleased as I live in Luton and the town deserves the team back in the league proper.

Luton gets labelled as a town of gypsies, pikeys and low lifes. But having lived here 10 years now I can honestly say that it is a cosmopolitan town,embracing everyone from pikeys, gypsies and low lifes to international alcoholics and extremists. It's a broad spectrum.

I too live here Bosh and although I felt the punishment harsh on them, I want the club to sink and never return.

For me, I will never forgive their fans for lobbing chunks of bricks back in 81/82 when we played them at Kenilworth Rd. One narrowly missed me and my dad and hit a poor bloke behind us.

Also, I live near the ground and parking around here is a nightmare on match days.

The town itself does get a lot of negative press it doesn't deserve and the council rightly have done loads to promote what a multicultural society it is.

Nether the less... if LTFC went into administration, I'd doff my hat and raise a glass to the administrator.

Puny God!

Luton Town on 12:50 - Apr 16 with 11515 viewsTacticalR

They have just the kind of gems we need to be scouring the lower leagues for

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605621/Luton-Town-end-five-ye
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:55]

Air hostess clique

Luton Town on 15:00 - Apr 16 with 11342 viewsnedflanders

Luton Town on 12:50 - Apr 16 by TacticalR

They have just the kind of gems we need to be scouring the lower leagues for

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605621/Luton-Town-end-five-ye
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 12:55]

its true the Steve McNulty is bigger than BAE's annual hairspray bill, but in the season they've won the league, he is actually likely going to win their player of the year award!
Luton Town on 16:14 - Apr 16 with 11224 viewsbosh67

Luton Town on 15:00 - Apr 16 by nedflanders

its true the Steve McNulty is bigger than BAE's annual hairspray bill, but in the season they've won the league, he is actually likely going to win their player of the year award!

He's 30 now so should be on our target list!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024