Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soooo..... The Play Offs team 14:09 - Apr 16 with 2681 viewsPinnerPaul

assuming everyone 100% fit, only has one or two questions for me

Green
BAE
Simpson plus 2 from Ned/Clint/Dunne

Barton Hoillett Benyoun Carroll

Morrison

Austin

My Subs

Murphy
1 from Ned/Clint/Dunne (See above)
Hughes
Jenas (Or Henry? in case Barton losses it/we need to protect a lead)
Kranjcar
Doyle
Zamora

Thoughts?
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 10:57 - Apr 17 with 637 viewsPommyhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 10:31 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

What was it again? This QPR player being fit again for selection was :"As welcome as a kick in the balls" You're an eminent windbag alright !!
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 10:56]

I dont need any excuse to have a go at Redknapp He's a lazy old tired manager who doesnt want to be here and dont give a f@ck about us. He hasnt got a clue about tactics and before I get the 'Spurs top 4 bollox' that was then ,this is NOW. He is an old clueless dodgey old b@stard who is winging it from game to game. DESPITE OF not BECAUSE OF .Remember those words from back in Hughes' reign? They hold true ,very true here too.
I loved the way you get your excuses in early for H before the Leicester game on other threads.'I recon he will play a weakened team and play a propper one the following week'
Do me a favour H never has known his strongest team .He aint got a f@cking clue.
Saying that I hope Yossi continues to improve and keeps getting them Michael Owen type goals..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 11:00 - Apr 17 with 630 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 10:57 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

I dont need any excuse to have a go at Redknapp He's a lazy old tired manager who doesnt want to be here and dont give a f@ck about us. He hasnt got a clue about tactics and before I get the 'Spurs top 4 bollox' that was then ,this is NOW. He is an old clueless dodgey old b@stard who is winging it from game to game. DESPITE OF not BECAUSE OF .Remember those words from back in Hughes' reign? They hold true ,very true here too.
I loved the way you get your excuses in early for H before the Leicester game on other threads.'I recon he will play a weakened team and play a propper one the following week'
Do me a favour H never has known his strongest team .He aint got a f@cking clue.
Saying that I hope Yossi continues to improve and keeps getting them Michael Owen type goals..

More hot air.

It Is What It Is !!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 11:05 - Apr 17 with 620 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I agree with HTID on this one.

I also think it's a futile exercise. Redknapp will pick Dunne, most posters wouldn't. When we admit that Dunne will be playing our whole positioining as a team changes so you have to pick your centre mids with that in mind. I don't think we can play Dunne and only one defensive centre-mid, for instance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 11:14 - Apr 17 with 608 viewsPommyhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 11:00 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

More hot air.

Nice comeback . Excuse me while I retire for 3 weeks to search for an avatar to rival your classic.
Ive got a mental image of a dull kid being suckered in by a cockney bulshitter and thinking he's good because the papers said he was and he shouldve been England manager cos the papers said he should. How can I get all that on a little inch square avatar?
I might have to get my daughter on it..

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 12:17 - Apr 17 with 573 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 11:14 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Nice comeback . Excuse me while I retire for 3 weeks to search for an avatar to rival your classic.
Ive got a mental image of a dull kid being suckered in by a cockney bulshitter and thinking he's good because the papers said he was and he shouldve been England manager cos the papers said he should. How can I get all that on a little inch square avatar?
I might have to get my daughter on it..

The avatar is in honour of your descent into madness pom!

My advice to you & the rest of the Harry haters, would be give it a rest & get behind the team , it can still be a glorious season & guess what he's not going anywhere till at least the end of it. Start up again when/if we fail, & I might even join you! ;)
Either that or you can keep going around in circles spouting the same crap, and you might end up looking as silly when we win at Wembley, as you do with your Benny Yoon comment!

It Is What It Is !!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 12:36 - Apr 17 with 557 viewsPommyhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 12:17 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

My advice to you & the rest of the Harry haters, would be give it a rest & get behind the team , it can still be a glorious season & guess what he's not going anywhere till at least the end of it. Start up again when/if we fail, & I might even join you! ;)
Either that or you can keep going around in circles spouting the same crap, and you might end up looking as silly when we win at Wembley, as you do with your Benny Yoon comment!

Like I said I'm flattered . Out of a fair few on here who have denied the twiffic understated skills of the Spursmeister England Manager Elect Near Saviour of Ukraine,I am honoured that you have taken the time to honour me with an Avatar.
The fella is a shytehawk. And God willing if he does lead us to Glory at Wembley I still hope he is f@cked off sharpish so we can have a decent kick at the Prem. You go Home and a fair few aways .What are you blind or what?

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:05 - Apr 17 with 528 viewsHunterhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 12:17 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

JD, you've used the word "haters" there. This now disqualifies you from adult discussion.

And remember most of us aren't judging HR on the simple, one-dimensional measure of whether we go up or not. That doesn't distinguish between cause and correlation. Instead, those of who the capacity are analysing and evaluating what he does (or doesn't do) and the decisions he makes and whether we perceive these to be "right". Radical, I know. But if you only focus on the result, like yourself (strangely absent when they're bad, very vocal when they're good) and never consider the causes you lead yourself into a very short term mindset.
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:13 - Apr 17 with 528 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:05 - Apr 17 by Hunterhoop

JD, you've used the word "haters" there. This now disqualifies you from adult discussion.

And remember most of us aren't judging HR on the simple, one-dimensional measure of whether we go up or not. That doesn't distinguish between cause and correlation. Instead, those of who the capacity are analysing and evaluating what he does (or doesn't do) and the decisions he makes and whether we perceive these to be "right". Radical, I know. But if you only focus on the result, like yourself (strangely absent when they're bad, very vocal when they're good) and never consider the causes you lead yourself into a very short term mindset.

Yeah I know you think you're clever Hunter (maybe, maybe not).
A lot of it is vitriol, and you know it, so I'm quite happy with the word 'haters' .
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:23]

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 509 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 12:36 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Like I said I'm flattered . Out of a fair few on here who have denied the twiffic understated skills of the Spursmeister England Manager Elect Near Saviour of Ukraine,I am honoured that you have taken the time to honour me with an Avatar.
The fella is a shytehawk. And God willing if he does lead us to Glory at Wembley I still hope he is f@cked off sharpish so we can have a decent kick at the Prem. You go Home and a fair few aways .What are you blind or what?

No Pom, if he leads us to glory at Wembley he'll have done the job that's asked of him. And should stay see out his contract if he wants to. His signings when he's paid fees have all been good, even the Harry HATERS will have to admit he can pick a player! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:50 - Apr 17 with 496 viewsPommyhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:28 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

No Pom, if he leads us to glory at Wembley he'll have done the job that's asked of him. And should stay see out his contract if he wants to. His signings when he's paid fees have all been good, even the Harry HATERS will have to admit he can pick a player! ;)

Yeah he sailed through his first part of the job what was asked of him.
You know that job that mere Tony Pulis has managed to pull off.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:52]

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:02 - Apr 17 with 475 viewsToast_R

Surely it's all down to the Harry and the
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:12 - Apr 17 with 469 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:50 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Yeah he sailed through his first part of the job what was asked of him.
You know that job that mere Tony Pulis has managed to pull off.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:52]

We'll never know whether Pulis could have done a better job will we? Obviously a bit of a difference taking over a Holloway team with spirit, rather than Hughes' toxic mess.
PS:
Wonder what the MB experts & smart arse opinion would have been if he'd taken over us?

It Is What It Is !!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:19 - Apr 17 with 456 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This argument is like Predator v Exterminator. Or something.

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:20 - Apr 17 with 454 viewsessextaxiboy

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 10:57 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

How is that getting excuses in . Its just an opinion on the way he is approaching the playoffs .

This game is a dead rubber , a pre season friendly . We have another one 2 days later. We just need to keep free of new injuries and keep an eye on the suspensions possibilities.

The last three league games are all winnable , that when we need to build the momentum .

Its funny how Wigan have a great manager , Derby have a great coach , Reading another great manager ... we have a cluesless dodgy bstd and we have led them most of the way and still do for two of them .

Budget does not guarantee success , Man City are almost out of the title race , Liverpool are beating them , Everton are right with them . Citys budget probably is higher than both the others added together.

If Benayoun scores the winner at Wembley that pointless token signing of "another has been " will earn QPR the fat side of 70 mil.
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:26 - Apr 17 with 450 viewsPommyhoop

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:12 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

We'll never know whether Pulis could have done a better job will we? Obviously a bit of a difference taking over a Holloway team with spirit, rather than Hughes' toxic mess.
PS:
Wonder what the MB experts & smart arse opinion would have been if he'd taken over us?

Yeah you can compare the teams that both men inherited or you can compare the men themselves. The way they went about things.The way they acted on match days the way they spoke to the media. One who used to be the prince of the papers ,the King of the throwaway quote.Now all of a sudden he's this sullen ,woe is me ,dont give a f@ck martyr with a bad knee.
Pullis just got the f"ck on with the job and excelled..

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 414 viewsJonDoeman

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:19 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

This argument is like Predator v Exterminator. Or something.

Yep , no point is there.

It Is What It Is !!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:32 - Apr 17 with 413 viewspaulparker

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:26 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Yeah you can compare the teams that both men inherited or you can compare the men themselves. The way they went about things.The way they acted on match days the way they spoke to the media. One who used to be the prince of the papers ,the King of the throwaway quote.Now all of a sudden he's this sullen ,woe is me ,dont give a f@ck martyr with a bad knee.
Pullis just got the f"ck on with the job and excelled..

spot on Pommy !!!
also Arry had more than double of what pullis had to spend in the January window
he got scott dann for f uck all while we blew it on a player who wasn't even fit (samba)
he has actually made average players good
now can anyone tell me the last player who actually became better under our Arry ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 410 viewsessextaxiboy

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 13:28 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

Apart from Keane Maiga Samba and Hughes all of the signings have showed good form at some point .

Gary O Neiil has been disappointing lately and Jenas cant stay fit to repeat decent performances but Austin , Simpson, Dunne, BAE, Krancjar,Morrison,Benayoun, Townsend, Remy, Nelsen, Phillips Doyle Carroll, Henry(have I missed any?) have all shown why he thought they could play a part.
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 407 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:31 - Apr 17 by JonDoeman

Yep , no point is there.

No, there isn't. Ye're not going to change each other's minds.

Besides which, it's nearly the long weekend. Tomorrow and Monday off!

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:41 - Apr 17 with 400 viewsessextaxiboy

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:32 - Apr 17 by paulparker

spot on Pommy !!!
also Arry had more than double of what pullis had to spend in the January window
he got scott dann for f uck all while we blew it on a player who wasn't even fit (samba)
he has actually made average players good
now can anyone tell me the last player who actually became better under our Arry ?

Andros Townsend , Joey Barton , Karl Henry,
Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:46 - Apr 17 with 390 viewspaulparker

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 14:38 - Apr 17 by essextaxiboy

Apart from Keane Maiga Samba and Hughes all of the signings have showed good form at some point .

Gary O Neiil has been disappointing lately and Jenas cant stay fit to repeat decent performances but Austin , Simpson, Dunne, BAE, Krancjar,Morrison,Benayoun, Townsend, Remy, Nelsen, Phillips Doyle Carroll, Henry(have I missed any?) have all shown why he thought they could play a part.

kranjker , BAE , Carroll, & Henry have been largely Disappointing give or take the odd game ,
the less said the better about Hughes,Samba Jenas Keane, Maiga & Oneil who have been Pony
the American lad & chevaton never played, Doyle always injured
Remy was a good signing same as Austin & Phillips
that's 3 players out of 15 , Hardly Great

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Soooo..... The Play Offs team on 15:04 - Apr 17 with 369 viewsRangersAreBack

Also, Zamora coming to the boil, AJ returning to fitness, Doyle allegedly coming back. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024