Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester and Barnsley travel 22:56 - Apr 16 with 743 viewsNorthernr

Barnsley
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34787

Leicester
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34786/lfw-travel-gu
Leicester and Barnsley travel on 10:10 - Apr 17 with 675 viewsWalnut

A quick look around seems to show you CAN do Leicester by train from Kings Cross, changing at Peterborough. Not sure why a journey planner doesn't come up with this route straight away being as KX is next to StP & the recommended route is as per Northerns guide on the link via a bus. As I said, I only had a cursory look but anyone still weighing it up, it's worth looking into properly
Leicester and Barnsley travel on 13:27 - Apr 17 with 619 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'll do a coach to Barnsley that won't leave until 8am.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
Leicester and Barnsley travel on 16:27 - Apr 20 with 482 viewsJohnAngusFan

Leicester and Barnsley travel on 13:27 - Apr 17 by SonofNorfolt

I'll do a coach to Barnsley that won't leave until 8am.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk

If you are driving to Barnsley you can find free car parking on the Retail Park at S71 1BQ. Look for the Pizza Hut on the left from the big roundabout at the bottom of Harborough Hill Road.
its about a 5 - 10 minute walk back up Harborough Hill Road to Oakwell. It is also a much quicker get away than the away fans car park at Queens ground.
Leicester and Barnsley travel on 18:13 - Apr 20 with 430 viewsstowmarketrange

Leicester and Barnsley travel on 16:27 - Apr 20 by JohnAngusFan

If you are driving to Barnsley you can find free car parking on the Retail Park at S71 1BQ. Look for the Pizza Hut on the left from the big roundabout at the bottom of Harborough Hill Road.
its about a 5 - 10 minute walk back up Harborough Hill Road to Oakwell. It is also a much quicker get away than the away fans car park at Queens ground.

You do know that most QPR fans would have left long before the final whistle don't you?
They would have enough of fighting each other for not supporting the team enough or standing up when they should be sitting down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024