Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went 23:03 - Apr 16 with 1018 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Of course they haven't breached financial fair play rules, but again underlines the way the top clubs hoovering up any talent whatsoever, and then for all sorts of reasons, not letting the players attain their potential.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605028/Meet-Andreas-Christens
So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went on 11:57 - Apr 17 with 782 viewsTacticalR

Interesting that Chelsea can outbid Manchester United, Manchester City and Barcelona for this kind of player.

As the author points out, even with Chelsea's infinite resources and facilities, not a lot has come of this system.

Air hostess clique

So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went on 12:04 - Apr 17 with 759 viewshoof_hearted

Sadly it has. Smaller clubs don't get to hang on to talented youngsters.

What may have been for Dean Parrett, John Bostock and loads of others that we don't know of. We had a kid went to Liverpool and was never heard of again. Raheem something or other, I think it was.
So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went on 12:24 - Apr 17 with 717 viewspaulparker

As a Young footballer apart from the cash why the hell would you want to go to Chelsea
I cant remember the last player they promoted to the 1st team who has actually stayed there,
Bertrand
Sinclair
Hutchinson
Gael Katuka
van arnholt
chalobha
josh mcreahen
all their careers have stalled their youth team is a bigger graveyard than spurs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went on 12:30 - Apr 17 with 700 viewsTacticalR

So that's where Abrahmovics Billion went on 12:24 - Apr 17 by paulparker

As a Young footballer apart from the cash why the hell would you want to go to Chelsea
I cant remember the last player they promoted to the 1st team who has actually stayed there,
Bertrand
Sinclair
Hutchinson
Gael Katuka
van arnholt
chalobha
josh mcreahen
all their careers have stalled their youth team is a bigger graveyard than spurs

Hey, don't knock the cash. The article mentions that McEachran is on £38,000 a week, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. He can even afford a flat in London. In fact I predict that at the current rate, and given existing house prices, within twenty years the population of London will consist entirely of Chelsea youth team players.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:03]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024