Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bales Goal. 00:56 - Apr 17 with 2652 viewsBrightonhoop

Makes it looks so easy. Anticipates the knock, ducks it, out runs him and almost walks it in after looking up for options. My how I laughed in the Spanish Bar, it took an Englishman i said. I do love winding 'em up.

Bales Goal. on 05:50 - Apr 18 with 640 viewsstuabd

Wonder goal my arse. Massively overrated goal.
Bales Goal. on 09:22 - Apr 18 with 595 viewswhittocksRs

Bales Goal. on 05:50 - Apr 18 by stuabd

Wonder goal my arse. Massively overrated goal.

Yeah, it's easy to push the ball past a Barcelona full back, sprint around his run, outpace him despite the three or four yards he has on you, dribble the ball into the box and tuck it through the keeper's legs... In a Classico cup final. We could all score goals like this.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:23]
Bales Goal. on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 540 viewsstuabd

Bales Goal. on 09:22 - Apr 18 by whittocksRs

Yeah, it's easy to push the ball past a Barcelona full back, sprint around his run, outpace him despite the three or four yards he has on you, dribble the ball into the box and tuck it through the keeper's legs... In a Classico cup final. We could all score goals like this.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:23]

So he's faster than the full back and toe poked it in. Wonderful. Glad you have it on your wonder goal list. Certainly not on mine.
Bales Goal. on 17:06 - Apr 18 with 536 viewsPhilmyRs

Bales Goal. on 16:46 - Apr 18 by stuabd

So he's faster than the full back and toe poked it in. Wonderful. Glad you have it on your wonder goal list. Certainly not on mine.

Agreed. Great goal to watch if u were there and only a handful of players could score anything like it, but ultimately it's his physical attributes and not pure footballing brilliance that has got it for him. He's demonstrated unbelievable pace and composure but a Roy wegerle against Leeds is what I class as individual, footballing excellence. Bale showed exceptional pace and composure. Great player for sure but not as good a goal as people have said in my opinion.
Bales Goal. on 17:11 - Apr 18 with 533 viewsstuabd

Bales Goal. on 17:06 - Apr 18 by PhilmyRs

Agreed. Great goal to watch if u were there and only a handful of players could score anything like it, but ultimately it's his physical attributes and not pure footballing brilliance that has got it for him. He's demonstrated unbelievable pace and composure but a Roy wegerle against Leeds is what I class as individual, footballing excellence. Bale showed exceptional pace and composure. Great player for sure but not as good a goal as people have said in my opinion.

It's a good goal that probably only someone with his pace can score. It's Bale so the media will make loads of it.

Routledge could have scored that one too :)))
Bales Goal. on 18:56 - Apr 18 with 511 viewsClive_Anderson

Bales Goal. on 16:46 - Apr 18 by stuabd

His touches were absolutely perfect in the box. Very hard to do that at such speed.
Bales Goal. on 20:54 - Apr 18 with 478 viewsBrightonhoop

It's the context too, he had to deliver, with Ronaldo on the bench, and his price tag, he kept his composure and did it.
Bales Goal. on 21:27 - Apr 18 with 469 viewsingeminate

Bales Goal. on 18:56 - Apr 18 by Clive_Anderson

His touches were absolutely perfect in the box. Very hard to do that at such speed.

Bang on, the touches before the finish were class.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

Bales Goal. on 22:31 - Apr 18 with 455 viewschris1969

Remember seeing him for Southampton at Loftus road as a 17 year old and he was physically immense and he has developed using his strengths. He and Ronaldo are different animals to previous world greats and athleticism is part of todays game. One of the best goals I have seen of that type and the only way to stop him would be a foul. Fantastic footballer with a great scoring record, you have to remember he has spent over 50% of his career in a defensive role.
Bales Goal. on 09:35 - Apr 19 with 407 viewsClive_Anderson

Just had a look on some Real Madrid forums to see what they thought about him. Apparently apart from the goal he was 'completely shit' the other night.

So there you go.
Bales Goal. on 09:38 - Apr 19 with 404 viewsPommyhoop

Bales Goal. on 09:35 - Apr 19 by Clive_Anderson

Just had a look on some Real Madrid forums to see what they thought about him. Apparently apart from the goal he was 'completely shit' the other night.

So there you go.

Completamente mierda ??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bales Goal. on 09:42 - Apr 19 with 401 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great running, made me out of breath watching him go.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024