Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bales Goal. 00:56 - Apr 17 with 2670 viewsBrightonhoop

Makes it looks so easy. Anticipates the knock, ducks it, out runs him and almost walks it in after looking up for options. My how I laughed in the Spanish Bar, it took an Englishman i said. I do love winding 'em up.

Bales Goal. on 01:00 - Apr 17 with 2017 viewsNorthernr

It was exceptional, not least because having been driven onto the perimeter track he had to run twice as far to get back to the ball as the Barcelona player and he still burned him for pace. Wonderful goal.
Bales Goal. on 01:04 - Apr 17 with 2012 viewsBrightonhoop

Aye. Barca player went after Bale not the ball, his face when he realised he had left himself short and out paced was poetry. Dreadful week for Barca, how far the mighty can fall. Bale was watching the substitutions afterwards. He's far from cemented, but he's getting there. Good luck to him. One of the best goals anywhere this season.
Bales Goal. on 01:23 - Apr 17 with 1997 viewssmegma

"My how I laughed in the Spanish Bar, 'it took an Englishman' i said".

"But hes not English" they said.(probably)
Bales Goal. on 01:25 - Apr 17 with 1990 viewsJigsore

Bales Goal. on 01:00 - Apr 17 by Northernr

It was exceptional, not least because having been driven onto the perimeter track he had to run twice as far to get back to the ball as the Barcelona player and he still burned him for pace. Wonderful goal.

In the 85th minute as well, what an engine he must have.

What he's done there is essentially pass to himself.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bales Goal. on 01:35 - Apr 17 with 1989 viewsBrightonhoop

Bales Goal. on 01:23 - Apr 17 by smegma

"My how I laughed in the Spanish Bar, 'it took an Englishman' i said".

"But hes not English" they said.(probably)

They don't differentiate, they hate us all. 9 out of 10 homes bulldozed are English or Welsh. If he hadn't of scored he would have been Welsh, obviously....
Bales Goal. on 01:39 - Apr 17 with 1985 viewsFredManRave

Glorified toe poke.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Bales Goal. on 03:39 - Apr 17 with 1953 viewsRangersAreBack

Bales Goal. on 01:39 - Apr 17 by FredManRave

Glorified toe poke.

Agree. The pace and balance was electric but the finish was pretty standard - reminiscent of Hoilett against Forest.
Bales Goal. on 03:55 - Apr 17 with 1948 viewsPunteR

Bales Goal. on 01:39 - Apr 17 by FredManRave

Glorified toe poke.

C'mon,it was a bit more then a toe poke. Classic bale goal,pace,power,ball back of the net.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Bales Goal. on 05:45 - Apr 17 with 1933 viewsFredManRave

Bales Goal. on 03:55 - Apr 17 by PunteR

C'mon,it was a bit more then a toe poke. Classic bale goal,pace,power,ball back of the net.

Hyperbale.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Bales Goal. on 06:56 - Apr 17 with 1899 viewsDWQPR

Never got the better of Boswinga last season though did he!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bales Goal. on 08:05 - Apr 17 with 1826 viewsHunterhoop

Bales Goal. on 06:56 - Apr 17 by DWQPR

Never got the better of Boswinga last season though did he!

Didn't go up against Bosingwa, I believe. In the first match last season he played LB in the first half when we played them off the park and LM in the second when he ran it and we couldn't contain him.

In the gone match in Jan, Ned played RB and had him in his pocket all game. Bake didn't get a sniff.

That was in a run of games where we kept clean sheets against Chelsea, Spurs and Man City (not sure on the last one)...all with Ned at RB.

Just sayin', it gets forgotten.
Bales Goal. on 08:26 - Apr 17 with 1796 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice goal, but he should have been hauled down, and Pinto, OMG Pinto, should have been out earlier and spreading himself.

Real are a pathetic excuse for a footballing team. With all of their wealth and largesse they're still reduced to scaredy-cat mass defence and counter-attacking. It's Mourinho football and nothing more.

Barca, meanwhile, have a very stupid manager who should be getting so much more out of his players even if some of them are aging and tired. When I walked in from my weekly attempt at the beautiful game (ok, I hobbled in, it was five-a-side, and far from beautiful) it was half-time in Valencia. The presenters said that Barca had crossed the ball into the Real box 33 time in 45 minutes and showed fottgae of a stream of stupid high ball to what appeared to be the cast of Darby O' Gill and the Little People, except Darby O' Gill was missing. It was brain dead, and depressing. It's like watching the class beauty grow into an angry, bitter fag hag.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bales Goal. on 08:28 - Apr 17 with 1790 viewsconnell10

i dont like bale as he has had his ears pinned back, vain kunt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bales Goal. on 08:39 - Apr 17 with 1769 viewsDANRANGER

Bales Goal. on 08:26 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Nice goal, but he should have been hauled down, and Pinto, OMG Pinto, should have been out earlier and spreading himself.

Real are a pathetic excuse for a footballing team. With all of their wealth and largesse they're still reduced to scaredy-cat mass defence and counter-attacking. It's Mourinho football and nothing more.

Barca, meanwhile, have a very stupid manager who should be getting so much more out of his players even if some of them are aging and tired. When I walked in from my weekly attempt at the beautiful game (ok, I hobbled in, it was five-a-side, and far from beautiful) it was half-time in Valencia. The presenters said that Barca had crossed the ball into the Real box 33 time in 45 minutes and showed fottgae of a stream of stupid high ball to what appeared to be the cast of Darby O' Gill and the Little People, except Darby O' Gill was missing. It was brain dead, and depressing. It's like watching the class beauty grow into an angry, bitter fag hag.

Bit harsh on Madrid, Mourinho ruined their reputation with his win at all costs mentality and Ancellotti has started the rebuild. They are still a bit afraid of Barcelona and let them have too much possession but on the counter can be devastating. Some of the players need to look at Isco and his ability to keep the ball, Madrid can do it but seem to panic and then just drop deeper.

Barca are a mess and I was amazed at the no. of crosses they attempted. Question marks on Messi, others getting older and not sure they have the quality of a Xavi or Iniesta coming through. Pedro and Sanchez should be starting. Long may it continue!
Bales Goal. on 08:43 - Apr 17 with 1759 viewsToast_R

The classic 3 and in down the park goal, punt the ball and outrun the opponent. Used to happen to me all the time...
Bales Goal. on 09:14 - Apr 17 with 1713 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bales Goal. on 08:39 - Apr 17 by DANRANGER

Bit harsh on Madrid, Mourinho ruined their reputation with his win at all costs mentality and Ancellotti has started the rebuild. They are still a bit afraid of Barcelona and let them have too much possession but on the counter can be devastating. Some of the players need to look at Isco and his ability to keep the ball, Madrid can do it but seem to panic and then just drop deeper.

Barca are a mess and I was amazed at the no. of crosses they attempted. Question marks on Messi, others getting older and not sure they have the quality of a Xavi or Iniesta coming through. Pedro and Sanchez should be starting. Long may it continue!

"Bit harsh on Madrid, Mourinho ruined their reputation with his win at all costs mentality and Ancellotti has started the rebuild. They are still a bit afraid of Barcelona and let them have too much possession but on the counter can be devastating. Some of the players need to look at Isco and his ability to keep the ball, Madrid can do it but seem to panic and then just drop deeper."

I don't think it's harsh, Dan. It's devoid of any ambition or artistry, and with their wealth that's unforgivable. But what else should we expect from a club that believes in the primacy of presidency and personality over the skills of coaches and coaching? Agree about Isco, a lovely little player. Hope they don't coach him into a robot.

"Barca are a mess and I was amazed at the no. of crosses they attempted. Question marks on Messi, others getting older and not sure they have the quality of a Xavi or Iniesta coming through. Pedro and Sanchez should be starting. Long may it continue!"

I don't know what Barca are doing with Messi. He's stuck out on the wing and Martino has admitted that his tactics are designed to take him off the ball. The tactics are lunacy, and the admission is career suicide. Xavi looks very tired, but a bright coach would use him sparingly and he would still be one of the best twenty footballers in the world. Iniesta goes from strength to strength. He is young enough, and has a history of delivering on the biggest occasions. He has been Barca's most important player for the last couple of years, his emergence mirroring Xavi's battle with time. Agree completetly about Pedro and Sanchez, too. Neither are elite quality but they know the system, work hard at it, and make the right decisions. Neymar is a firework that rarely goes off, and never goes off in a predicatble way. Fabregas as a forward looks like Tom Hanks in Big - we know what he's supposed to be, but there's no fooling anyone.

Bales Goal. on 09:22 - Apr 17 with 1689 viewsWestminsteRs

Bales Goal. on 03:39 - Apr 17 by RangersAreBack

Agree. The pace and balance was electric but the finish was pretty standard - reminiscent of Hoilett against Forest.

Hoilett is one of the best players in the world at what he does.

Bale's fans can come back and argue he's better than Hoilett once he has performed at that level consistently for nearly two seasons. Bale can pass to himself but let's see if he's as good as Our Junior at playing a one-two off a fullback's shins.
Bales Goal. on 09:38 - Apr 17 with 1660 viewstoboboly

Bales Goal. on 08:28 - Apr 17 by connell10

Helped him run faster.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bales Goal. on 12:22 - Apr 17 with 1508 viewsDANRANGER

Bales Goal. on 09:14 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

"Bit harsh on Madrid, Mourinho ruined their reputation with his win at all costs mentality and Ancellotti has started the rebuild. They are still a bit afraid of Barcelona and let them have too much possession but on the counter can be devastating. Some of the players need to look at Isco and his ability to keep the ball, Madrid can do it but seem to panic and then just drop deeper."

I don't think it's harsh, Dan. It's devoid of any ambition or artistry, and with their wealth that's unforgivable. But what else should we expect from a club that believes in the primacy of presidency and personality over the skills of coaches and coaching? Agree about Isco, a lovely little player. Hope they don't coach him into a robot.

"Barca are a mess and I was amazed at the no. of crosses they attempted. Question marks on Messi, others getting older and not sure they have the quality of a Xavi or Iniesta coming through. Pedro and Sanchez should be starting. Long may it continue!"

I don't know what Barca are doing with Messi. He's stuck out on the wing and Martino has admitted that his tactics are designed to take him off the ball. The tactics are lunacy, and the admission is career suicide. Xavi looks very tired, but a bright coach would use him sparingly and he would still be one of the best twenty footballers in the world. Iniesta goes from strength to strength. He is young enough, and has a history of delivering on the biggest occasions. He has been Barca's most important player for the last couple of years, his emergence mirroring Xavi's battle with time. Agree completetly about Pedro and Sanchez, too. Neither are elite quality but they know the system, work hard at it, and make the right decisions. Neymar is a firework that rarely goes off, and never goes off in a predicatble way. Fabregas as a forward looks like Tom Hanks in Big - we know what he's supposed to be, but there's no fooling anyone.

I would love to see Madrid use the youth system more. Just look at the amount of players that have left and been a success Mata/ Eto'o/ Negredo /Soldado to name a few. Jese up until his injury was a real find and I believe Morata could start ahead of Benzema so I agree their spending is unnecessary but it won't change.

Barca spend big as well though and Sanchez apart have been pretty poor at recruiting players outside of the youth system so the transfer embargo may be a good thing.

Love the rivalry and not as aware of the politics like you but appreciate why Madrid can be disliked. I started following them from a far when Hugo Sanchez / Michel and Butragueno played but have only been to the Bernabeu once when the real Ronaldo was playing, great atmosphere.
Bales Goal. on 12:34 - Apr 17 with 1485 viewsloftboy

Commentators were superb, wouldn't hear motty getting excited like that.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bales Goal. on 12:41 - Apr 17 with 1460 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bales Goal. on 12:22 - Apr 17 by DANRANGER

I would love to see Madrid use the youth system more. Just look at the amount of players that have left and been a success Mata/ Eto'o/ Negredo /Soldado to name a few. Jese up until his injury was a real find and I believe Morata could start ahead of Benzema so I agree their spending is unnecessary but it won't change.

Barca spend big as well though and Sanchez apart have been pretty poor at recruiting players outside of the youth system so the transfer embargo may be a good thing.

Love the rivalry and not as aware of the politics like you but appreciate why Madrid can be disliked. I started following them from a far when Hugo Sanchez / Michel and Butragueno played but have only been to the Bernabeu once when the real Ronaldo was playing, great atmosphere.

Good post. I have no animosity towards them really. I've read enough to know that their club and its history is actually complicated enough, and that they're really unfairly cast as the pantomime villians.

I loved watching that Real team of Sanchez, Michel et al.

Bales Goal. on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 1421 viewsJigsore

Bales Goal. on 08:28 - Apr 17 by connell10

probably more insecure than vain. Everyone did call him a monkey afterall

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bales Goal. on 13:25 - Apr 17 with 1399 viewskingsburyR

Watched his fellow players reaction to him when he scored and after the final whistle.

Still seems to be on the edges of the crowd (although Ronaldo did embrace him after the game) and I'm not sure he thinks he's a cemented in place first teamer yet.

Remarkable as he has scored 20 odd goals and the same in assists.

Ronaldo, Pepe and Ramos seem to run the show. Not sure they appreciate how good Bale actually is!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bales Goal. on 13:32 - Apr 17 with 1379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bales Goal. on 13:25 - Apr 17 by kingsburyR

Watched his fellow players reaction to him when he scored and after the final whistle.

Still seems to be on the edges of the crowd (although Ronaldo did embrace him after the game) and I'm not sure he thinks he's a cemented in place first teamer yet.

Remarkable as he has scored 20 odd goals and the same in assists.

Ronaldo, Pepe and Ramos seem to run the show. Not sure they appreciate how good Bale actually is!

"Ronaldo, Pepe and Ramos...." - proof that neither creationism or evolution are wholly convincing theories.

Bales Goal. on 23:40 - Apr 17 with 1148 viewsQPunkR

I disagree Brian. Thought Real were exceptional last night. They did absolutely shite themselves once Bartra levelled, but should've been well out of sight by then anyroad. I've gotta say as well, I far prefer the Real quick deadly counterattacking to Barca's previous boring-as-hell tiki taka. Just a shame it was Munich who managed to marry the two styles together to get the best of both!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024