Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presser news? 10:40 - Apr 17 with 1368 viewsPinnerPaul

No spoof Harry quotes please, wasn't funny or original in August!

Ta
Presser news? on 10:43 - Apr 17 with 1356 viewsBrianMcCarthy

bah...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Presser news? on 11:23 - Apr 17 with 1269 viewsNorthernr

Presser news? on 11:26 - Apr 17 with 1259 viewsPinnerPaul

Presser news? on 11:23 - Apr 17 by Northernr

You've lost me now Clive!
Presser news? on 11:28 - Apr 17 with 1248 viewsNorthernr

Goes back to the pre-Middlesbrough "presser" when Harry, discussing the chances of catching Leicester, jumped up onto the desk and belted out the full extended version of the Home and Away theme.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/106776/presser/#37
Presser news? on 11:29 - Apr 17 with 1242 viewstoboboly

'triffic.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Presser news? on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 1231 viewsJamie

Gonna be ard....
Presser news? on 11:34 - Apr 17 with 1221 viewsKonk

Barnsley are a top, top team. Down to the bare bones. Gonna be a very difficult game. It’s a miracle we haven’t gone down with this squad — people should remember that. I can’t read, I can’t count, I didn’t even know what money was until you just told me. Me and Sandra love walking the dogs. Sandbanks is a lovely part of the world. I was gonna take the Ukraine job — big time. Seriously. I was. (Just for you, Paul)

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Presser news? on 11:50 - Apr 17 with 1179 viewsPinnerPaul

Presser news? on 11:34 - Apr 17 by Konk

Barnsley are a top, top team. Down to the bare bones. Gonna be a very difficult game. It’s a miracle we haven’t gone down with this squad — people should remember that. I can’t read, I can’t count, I didn’t even know what money was until you just told me. Me and Sandra love walking the dogs. Sandbanks is a lovely part of the world. I was gonna take the Ukraine job — big time. Seriously. I was. (Just for you, Paul)

Thanks Konk, much appreciated!

Quick story - went on the stadium tour and my daughter's other half sat in Harry's chair in the press room and belted out a quick impression - even I smiled!
Login to get fewer ads

Presser news? on 11:51 - Apr 17 with 1171 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Presser news? on 11:34 - Apr 17 by Konk

Nailed it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Presser news? on 12:42 - Apr 17 with 1046 viewsconnell10

i was watching it and it all went tit-so about 10 mins in!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Presser news? on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 970 viewshoops_legend

The spoofs are all i look forwrad to however I feel not much has to be changed as Arry is a spoof of himself anyway

Did he mention Bales goal?
Presser news? on 13:40 - Apr 17 with 872 viewsNorthernr

Presser news? on 12:59 - Apr 17 by hoops_legend

The spoofs are all i look forwrad to however I feel not much has to be changed as Arry is a spoof of himself anyway

Did he mention Bales goal?

yes and he mentioned that Bale was probably going to retire from the game altogether and stack shelves at Waitrose because he was just so fcking useless until 'Arry got old of him and made him a top, top player.

Perhaps.
Presser news? on 14:01 - Apr 17 with 825 viewsKonk

Presser news? on 11:51 - Apr 17 by RANGERS4EVER

Nailed it

I can also do that slumped on the bench in a big coat looking really pi ssed-off thing that HR does when things aren’t going too great. I’m also brilliant at shrugging my shoulders and giving it the old, “What can you do?” look with a bit of “If it wasn’t for the bad luck, I’d have no luck at all” shaking of the head. In fact, get rid of HR and get me in on £60k pa. I can’t drive, but I’m happy to stop on my bike and have a chat with Martin Samuels on my way out of training if that helps — could be my gimmick.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Presser news? on 15:26 - Apr 17 with 705 viewskensalriser

Not bad Konk, but you did leave out some key stuff*, so 6/10:

*'triffic'
'Super lad...not a moment's trouble'
'great supporters'
'proper football club'

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Presser news? on 15:29 - Apr 17 with 692 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep, well done, as expected, we now have the same "irony" & "humour" posted for the 39th time this season.

Excellent!
Presser news? on 16:41 - Apr 17 with 598 viewsqpr1976

Presser news? on 15:26 - Apr 17 by kensalriser

Not bad Konk, but you did leave out some key stuff*, so 6/10:

*'triffic'
'Super lad...not a moment's trouble'
'great supporters'
'proper football club'

Faaantastic..............For sure !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024