Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) 13:09 - Apr 17 with 2875 viewsDiscodroid

....at the studio 54 of essex..the sugar hut. FEAT OWNER AND TOWIE LEGEND MICKY NORCROSS..

ive roped of an area for myself and chums pommy, blob, the captain, parker, l block and the lads on the frankie thread,

Michael j Norcross @micky_norcross 2h
Things turn out best for those who make the best out of the way things turn out. have a nice day #PMA!..

these pious, self righteous and ultimately utterly meaningless pan pipe village idiot moronic musings are available without having to leave the vip area...simply attach mickeys patent pending charles xavier cerebal cortex black box directly to your brain stem and his inspirational words can be plucked from the sugar hut ether.

i hear david bryne , bowie, john cale and edgar froses from tangerine dream will be in attendance to help celebrate Tamer's (official birthday) with his select pedigree chums.

the works of francis bacon/ jackson pollack will adorn the walls, and a poetry / lit room consisting of the works keats, byron and tamers personal favourite, hemingway will undoubtedly be a major attraction and compliment micheal andres epic journey into the cancerous tumor that is joey essex 's clubland anthems.
Tamer, will of course be holding court like a latter day tiberius , his mouth twisting into a petulant pout of a emperor at the colosseum games, who has yet to decide whether or not what he is witnessing amuses him.

what a steaming pile of tape worm ridden egotistical goat shit.

please watch "st georges day " before hand, if you can, without throwing up your spleen for full 'essex' experiance and to get you in the 'pwaper mood'

apologies essex/towie rant over...

BTW,
After conducting extensive research on this matter , i can confirm that the frauleins that frequent the sugar hut have a genetic make up of:-
35% PlasTic
27% Silicone
18% Orange
10% Air
10% Norcross

Michael j Norcross @micky_norcross 1h
Good things come to those who believe,better things come to those who are patient,and the best things come to those who don't give up.PMA! X

OH FCK OFF YOU FCKING CNT , CNT!!!!!!!!!!

oh well the zodiac killer is still out there.
PMA# !.

discodroid ' praying for the Hurdy Gurdy Man To come sing songs of love.'
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:10]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:08 - Apr 17 with 2783 viewspaulparker

Are we Defo on the List Disco !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:52 - Apr 17 with 2729 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:08 - Apr 17 by paulparker

Are we Defo on the List Disco !!!

PMA #! parker... please bring half a kilo of wing wang to get thru the evening of oxygen thieves. better dip yourself in creosote and wear a sharper side parting than kraftwerk to get in mate.

we ve got the towie mob showing there faces around my neck of the woods now..and opening shops!!..people come from up north by the coachload to do the towie tour!!!!!.

the state of the nation.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 2716 viewsJuzzie

Every day I thank my lucky stars I'm not a TOWIE-type.
Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:58 - Apr 17 with 2708 viewspaulparker

im on it Disco just getting some style tips off the king of the Sugar Hut Mark Wight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:01 - Apr 17 with 2705 viewsDiscodroid

the tragic thing is juzzie, they believe their the center of the universe.

the middle aged men with zipped up la coste and the stench of paco rabanne ,front and center in the essex arms, thinking there permantly in 'rise of the foot soldier' when we all know they work in a purchase ledger dept(a-d) of an auditing firm in broadgate.

i had the misfortune to queue behind towie legends ' gemma' and some other loud essex cnt elliot? (in a fleece tracksuit with caterpillars !!)from towie in the nat west,chingford high street. yesterday

we locked eyes and she looked at me with such hatred and venom im going to have a wnk off the back of it , after my pork scratchings of course.

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:04 - Apr 17 with 2695 viewspaulparker

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:01 - Apr 17 by Discodroid

the middle aged men with zipped up la coste and the stench of paco rabanne ,front and center in the essex arms, thinking there permantly in 'rise of the foot soldier' when we all know they work in a purchase ledger dept(a-d) of an auditing firm in broadgate.

i had the misfortune to queue behind towie legends ' gemma' and some other loud essex cnt elliot? (in a fleece tracksuit with caterpillars !!)from towie in the nat west,chingford high street. yesterday

we locked eyes and she looked at me with such hatred and venom im going to have a wnk off the back of it , after my pork scratchings of course.

a vvank and some pork scratching's sounds like one of my Saturday afternoons
when mrs p goes shopping

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 2682 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 14:58 - Apr 17 by paulparker

im on it Disco just getting some style tips off the king of the Sugar Hut Mark Wight

do you know what mate...this village idiot has a 'club classics' show on smooth or magic fm , on a saturday night!! club classics!!!! after me now !! a one , a two ,a one ,two,three,four...."midnight at the oasis.........

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:22 - Apr 17 with 2653 viewsJuzzie

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:01 - Apr 17 by Discodroid

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Gemma and a pork scratching!
Login to get fewer ads

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:30 - Apr 17 with 2632 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:22 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Gemma and a pork scratching!

hehehehehe... majestic through the covers!!!.....4 runs!!!

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:30 - Apr 17 with 2588 viewsLblock

If we've an area roped off then that thick velvet string would make a lovely tight necklace for some of these wastes of artificially sunburnt skins.

Your intellectual musings are always spot on Disco

The only thing missing from this "big weekender geezer" is Danny Dire and a bouncing napalm bomb

What a complete knutfest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:49 - Apr 17 with 2553 viewsJuzzie

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 15:30 - Apr 17 by Discodroid

hehehehehe... majestic through the covers!!!.....4 runs!!!

How about this for a 6...... A pork scratching has less facial hair!
Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:53 - Apr 17 with 2539 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:49 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

How about this for a 6...... A pork scratching has less facial hair!

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 17:15 - Apr 17 with 2511 viewswood_hoop

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:30 - Apr 17 by Lblock

If we've an area roped off then that thick velvet string would make a lovely tight necklace for some of these wastes of artificially sunburnt skins.

Your intellectual musings are always spot on Disco

The only thing missing from this "big weekender geezer" is Danny Dire and a bouncing napalm bomb

What a complete knutfest

Hey Disco, not sure wether to be miffed or not that I am am not on the 'hallowed list' for the roped off VIP area, probably stand out like a sore thumb if in with the other hoi polloi, can actually manage a sentence using words with more than two syllables and that Idon't glow in the dark might be a pointer as well.

I have to traverse virtually from one side of Essex to the other every day getting to and from the tranquillity of Suffolk for work in NW London, those 'Welcome To Suffolk' signs are a beacon for those who have to battle against the special 'Essex' drivers I battle with up and down the M11, thought the M25 was one of the worst roads ever to drive on, M11 puts it to shame with the amount of 'souped up' pricks that use it in exorbitant numbers, only good thing about Essex is Stansted Airport, its the quickest way out of the place !
Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 17:25 - Apr 17 with 2501 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 17:15 - Apr 17 by wood_hoop

Hey Disco, not sure wether to be miffed or not that I am am not on the 'hallowed list' for the roped off VIP area, probably stand out like a sore thumb if in with the other hoi polloi, can actually manage a sentence using words with more than two syllables and that Idon't glow in the dark might be a pointer as well.

I have to traverse virtually from one side of Essex to the other every day getting to and from the tranquillity of Suffolk for work in NW London, those 'Welcome To Suffolk' signs are a beacon for those who have to battle against the special 'Essex' drivers I battle with up and down the M11, thought the M25 was one of the worst roads ever to drive on, M11 puts it to shame with the amount of 'souped up' pricks that use it in exorbitant numbers, only good thing about Essex is Stansted Airport, its the quickest way out of the place !

SORRY WOODY!!. of course you have a place behind those heavenly ropes.IF you can dress in' squire of the manor 'mode aka richard de vere from 'to the manor born' your entrance is assured.

ive just read that this gemma collins character has a million followers on something called 'twitter'.

a million followers.......

i sometimes wonder if a good old fashioned thermo nuclear war , would'nt be a bad idea.

at least we could repopulate .

we can start all over again.

dont be late woody, bring some 'beak' and a bone handled chiv.

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 2396 viewsBrightonhoop

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 00:42 - Apr 18 with 2299 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Well that pretty much confirms why I don't live in Essex anymore, I couldn't get much further away looking at it.
Trouble is I get idiots over here asking whether I watch TOWIE and if I miss 'home', my response is generally offensive, I.e. Fuqoff
I did have a dream of DJ'ing in my home town once, Chelmsford, don't ask me why, but I don't think my brand of music would ever break through the cacophony of R'n'B50centcalvinfukkinharriscacklinghagsathebarslurpingvodkacruiserscomparingtheirorangeness.

Love the threads on here by the way, don't usually contribute due to work, the Frankie Knuckles one, morgantwins history lessons and Disco's rantings about Danny Dyer et al are well worth the read! So thank you!
Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 02:32 - Apr 18 with 2286 viewsPommyhoop

>>>>>PMA #! parker... please bring half a kilo of wing wang to get thru the evening of oxygen thieves. better dip yourself in creosote and wear a sharper side parting than kraftwerk to get in mate. <<<<<

Ha.Love your work Disco.Bang on as usual.

I watched Liverpool v Citeh last week and nearly choked on my beer when Aguero came on with his silly new do.

The Essex expats over here are a strange breed indeed.The fellas make out they are the one who got away with The Brinx Mat booty.Until you go round their houses and you see how they are in front of their Hyacinth Bucket wives.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 09:17 - Apr 18 with 2219 viewsDiscodroid

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 02:32 - Apr 18 by Pommyhoop

>>>>>PMA #! parker... please bring half a kilo of wing wang to get thru the evening of oxygen thieves. better dip yourself in creosote and wear a sharper side parting than kraftwerk to get in mate. <<<<<

Ha.Love your work Disco.Bang on as usual.

I watched Liverpool v Citeh last week and nearly choked on my beer when Aguero came on with his silly new do.

The Essex expats over here are a strange breed indeed.The fellas make out they are the one who got away with The Brinx Mat booty.Until you go round their houses and you see how they are in front of their Hyacinth Bucket wives.

gentlemen , your above three postings had me in a coughing fit and got me in trouble as ive woken the mrs up.....

being easter and all that i think a prayer is in order

dear holy person
at this time of holy worship i can think of no finer gift to the good people of brentwood and its hinterlands than the gift of eternal death via zyklon b in the ventilation system of the 'sugar hut' on easter friday.

oh spiteful one,
if you could arrange it for me to witness their smotte from most high on the clubs cctv , while i stroke my heavily engorged member that really would be super.

*apologies in advance , but its essex and its towie , so allow me this small indiscretion...thank you
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:19]

Tamer Hassans Birthday(non qpr) on 16:48 - Apr 18 with 2146 viewsDiscodroid

Gemma Collins @missgemcollins 36m
@sugarhut the king himself is coming to Essex we can't wait to come later @SamanthaFaiers @BillieFaiers @slempriere pic.twitter.com/zFGTyhUBbj
We are so excited to be going @sugarhut tonight #thebusiness the firm are out tonight #goodfriday pic.twitter.com/nC99hc6oFS

for once, just once..words fuking well fail me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024