Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace in trouble? 15:44 - Apr 17 with 1760 viewstoboboly

Over this team sheet matter? Haven't seen too many people talking about it;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27062091

A worrying note is that this could help Foolham escape the drop.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Palace in trouble? on 15:50 - Apr 17 with 1730 viewsJuzzie

With Norwich's run-in I can see Fulham getting out of it themselves anyway.

Three great results against Newcastle, Villa and Norwich have given them 9 points when probably no more than 2 seemed likely. Those extra 7 points could be their saviour.
Palace in trouble? on 15:54 - Apr 17 with 1714 viewsthemodfather

qpr will get fined for anything palace have done, it's the rules, blame qpr!
Palace in trouble? on 16:02 - Apr 17 with 1680 viewsdaveB

Cardiff are crazy to even report this, a nothing incident and to want points deducted is laughable., All about this Moody fella who they clearly fell out with when he left Cardiff for Palace
Palace in trouble? on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 1662 viewstoboboly

Palace in trouble? on 16:02 - Apr 17 by daveB

Cardiff are crazy to even report this, a nothing incident and to want points deducted is laughable., All about this Moody fella who they clearly fell out with when he left Cardiff for Palace

Didn't this happen a few seasons ago? Someone said a team sheet had been leaked? I have Sunderland in my mind but am probably wrong. Nothing ever came of it.

Palace in trouble? on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 1653 viewsJuzzie

Palace in trouble? on 16:02 - Apr 17 by daveB

Maybe, but it is against FA/PL rules and wasn't there a stink kicked up when QPR's starting XI was leaked on a forum the day before a game at Blackburn, that we lost.
Palace in trouble? on 16:05 - Apr 17 with 1651 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Palace in trouble? on 15:54 - Apr 17 by themodfather

qpr will get fined for anything palace have done, it's the rules, blame qpr!

Its funny because in it Cardiff say "Cardiff state that clubs should act in good faith to one another; calls into question the integrity of the match" yet do not seem to remember the fire alarm incident the night before our play off final

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Palace in trouble? on 16:07 - Apr 17 with 1635 viewstoboboly

Palace in trouble? on 16:05 - Apr 17 by RANGERS4EVER

Its funny because in it Cardiff say "Cardiff state that clubs should act in good faith to one another; calls into question the integrity of the match" yet do not seem to remember the fire alarm incident the night before our play off final

You must be mistaken, that was a different team, they wore blue.

Palace in trouble? on 16:08 - Apr 17 with 1627 viewsdaveB

Palace in trouble? on 16:04 - Apr 17 by toboboly

Didn't this happen a few seasons ago? Someone said a team sheet had been leaked? I have Sunderland in my mind but am probably wrong. Nothing ever came of it.

That was Leeds v Palace, Dennis Wise claimed that Shaun Derry leaked the team to Palace
Login to get fewer ads

Palace in trouble? on 16:09 - Apr 17 with 1621 viewstoboboly

Palace in trouble? on 16:08 - Apr 17 by daveB

That was Leeds v Palace, Dennis Wise claimed that Shaun Derry leaked the team to Palace

Nothing ever came of it though, apart from Wise getting the sack?

Palace in trouble? on 16:14 - Apr 17 with 1608 viewsPinnerPaul

Its a team sheet , not a legal document covered by the trades secret act.

In any case story is Soljskar knew the team had been leaked but chose not to change it!

Really is a nothing story.
Palace in trouble? on 16:16 - Apr 17 with 1601 viewsdaveB

Palace in trouble? on 16:09 - Apr 17 by toboboly

Nothing ever came of it though, apart from Wise getting the sack?

They got rid of Derry but he denies it all, not sure it makes any difference knowing the team, not as if they had Messi making a secret appearance, was hardly a shock
Palace in trouble? on 16:22 - Apr 17 with 1576 viewsLblock

How about paid club employees letting off fire alarms in team hotels at 2.00am?

Do they have any view on that?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Palace in trouble? on 17:07 - Apr 17 with 1490 viewsterryb

Palace in trouble? on 16:14 - Apr 17 by PinnerPaul

Its a team sheet , not a legal document covered by the trades secret act.

In any case story is Soljskar knew the team had been leaked but chose not to change it!

Really is a nothing story.

And this is it in a nutshell.

It is a team sheet & it is completed just prior to handing to the referee & opposition approx. 1 & 1/2 hours before kick off in the prem. Until that moment nobody has been officially selected.

It may have been that the possible line up was leaked to Palace. It could have also been that if there was a leak a false side could have been leaked.

Cardiff may have won an appeal with the Welsh FA but stand no chance with this.
Palace in trouble? on 17:18 - Apr 17 with 1452 viewsbosh67

I don't think anything will come of this for Palace and I don't think Cardiff will get anywhere with the complaint. Apart from the fact that the FA will no doubt try and fine us over the incident I don't think much more will happen.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Palace in trouble? on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 1200 viewssmegma

The leaked starting line up had 9 out of 11 Cardiff players correct. Anyone could've probably come up with about 8-9 of the starting line up. Story is absolutely pathetic.
Cardiff are $h1t, get over it. Join us next season and start again.
Palace in trouble? on 05:02 - Apr 18 with 1072 viewstimcocking

As a Cardiff born lad myself, who always looks out for Cardiff and was delighted to see them in the top division for the first time in my life, i find the whole sorry complaint staggeringly embarrassing. They knew the team? Ffs so what. If Solskaer wasn't all over the place with his selections, they'd have known it anyway. Just another ridiculous episode in a horrendously disappointing season of predominantly self-inflicted utter humiliation. Does Vincent Tan truly have no shame?

Absolute fcuking p!ss take.

Still, i imagine it's cheered most of you lot up :-)
Palace in trouble? on 10:38 - Apr 18 with 957 viewsTGRRRSSS

Its a complete nonsense and makes them look (Tan mainly) ever more embarrassing, the sooner they go back down the better.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 10:02]
Palace in trouble? on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 773 viewsTacticalR

Ric roc?

Air hostess clique

Palace in trouble? on 01:52 - Apr 19 with 653 viewsSonofNorfolt

Palace will get a slap on the wrist, financially.
Iain Moody,originally treated badly by Cardiff, will get the push allowing Pulis to bring in his own man anyway, an ex player named Gerald Francis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024