Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspensions 16:22 - Apr 17 with 1261 viewsjohnnyl14

Thinking of Barton specifically, do the seasons yellow cards carry over to playoffs or are there new rulings just for playoffs. Does anyone know ?
Suspensions on 16:23 - Apr 17 with 1253 viewsLblock

I've been banging on about this but I heard someone on Sky Sports say Gerrard only needed to get through last months game without a booking to make sure he wasnt in a 2 game ban and he did.

I think the amnesty kicked in Monday???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Suspensions on 16:25 - Apr 17 with 1249 viewsbosh67

I think if he sits out the Leicester game he would be okay. Not 100% sure though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Suspensions on 16:29 - Apr 17 with 1235 viewsdaveB

Gerrard could have got a 2 game ban if he's been booked last weekend
Suspensions on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1145 viewsCamberleyR

Suspensions on 16:23 - Apr 17 by Lblock

I've been banging on about this but I heard someone on Sky Sports say Gerrard only needed to get through last months game without a booking to make sure he wasnt in a 2 game ban and he did.

I think the amnesty kicked in Monday???

It did. Second Sunday in April is the cut-off.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 18:39]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Suspensions on 19:28 - Apr 17 with 1086 viewssmegma

Suspensions on 18:36 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

Except if you're names Barton then different rules apply.
Suspensions on 19:33 - Apr 17 with 1078 viewsterryb

Suspensions on 18:36 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

That was an amnesty for ten cautions.

IF you were to reach fiteen cautions though, a suspension of three matches would kick in & that would include the play offs.
Suspensions on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 1022 viewsbarbicanranger

Dont want Barton doing a Langley.
Suspensions on 21:21 - Apr 17 with 989 viewsfrancisbowles

Suspensions on 19:33 - Apr 17 by terryb

That was an amnesty for ten cautions.

IF you were to reach fiteen cautions though, a suspension of three matches would kick in & that would include the play offs.

Yes agreed but what happens if he goes into the play offs on 13 or 14 and then picks up a yellow in the first and second game. Does he get an immediate ban or does everyone start on zero?
Login to get fewer ads

Suspensions on 22:07 - Apr 17 with 942 viewsterryb

Suspensions on 21:21 - Apr 17 by francisbowles

Yes agreed but what happens if he goes into the play offs on 13 or 14 and then picks up a yellow in the first and second game. Does he get an immediate ban or does everyone start on zero?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that!

I have read that the cautions arn't carried over but I don't know that as a fact. What I've seen is that to be banned for the final would require cautions in both semi final legs, or a sending off in the first leg caerrying a three match ban or a senfing off in the second leg.

I repeat though, that I'm far from certain!
Suspensions on 22:20 - Apr 17 with 922 viewsfrancisbowles

Suspensions on 22:07 - Apr 17 by terryb

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that!

I have read that the cautions arn't carried over but I don't know that as a fact. What I've seen is that to be banned for the final would require cautions in both semi final legs, or a sending off in the first leg caerrying a three match ban or a senfing off in the second leg.

I repeat though, that I'm far from certain!

Yes I've just seen something similar on another site. That would seem to be a fair method. Let's hope that is the case and that he (and all the others) stays out of trouble.
Suspensions on 22:38 - Apr 17 with 901 viewsSnipper

Any player previously sent off this season who gets sent off for two yellows in the first leg of the play-offs, will automatically miss the second leg & the final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024