Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) 08:47 - Apr 18 with 1308 viewsDiscodroid

the lesser spotted 12" version ...changes hands for around £20/£25 at record fairs.

A much underated track i m h o.heard it being played at center point a couple of weeks ago..the gaff lost the plot!!

nice bit pf psychedelic cause ive got four days off to imbibe ..

over to you blobby/scotty...

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:48]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 08:53 - Apr 18 with 942 viewsscot1963

thanks for that Disco - one for Gabriel Garcia Marquez, probably my favourite writer, now up there in the clouds

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:55]
The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 08:58 - Apr 18 with 927 viewsElHoop

This is quite a nice version of This is a Low - very stripped down:

Whilst being Blurred, I suppose that this is appropriate:

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:00 - Apr 18 with 924 viewsscot1963

here's a favourite blancmange one

and a terrible Yoko Ono one found by chance on a jukebox years ago - singalong now

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:02 - Apr 18 with 913 viewsDiscodroid

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 08:53 - Apr 18 by scot1963

thanks for that Disco - one for Gabriel Garcia Marquez, probably my favourite writer, now up there in the clouds

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:55]

hehehe...we'll make an oakenfold acolyte (first class ranking) out of you yet!!..havent heard that before.... interesting......very interesting...

must admit i still have a soft spot for the wiggy cat lover numan.

still an underling to foxx imho but still doing some good stuff....

btw love that new damon albarn track...blamange are still going strong..i saw them in basildon and brighton last year..they look great and knocked that track out.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:07]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:10 - Apr 18 with 898 viewsSomersetHoops

I know music is a subjective thing, but I can't stand th IMHO cra&p on here so far and the worst Stones track ever, so I hope I. Can change direction a bit....

Who's Next?

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:12 - Apr 18 with 892 viewsscot1963

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:02 - Apr 18 by Discodroid

hehehe...we'll make an oakenfold acolyte (first class ranking) out of you yet!!..havent heard that before.... interesting......very interesting...

must admit i still have a soft spot for the wiggy cat lover numan.

still an underling to foxx imho but still doing some good stuff....

btw love that new damon albarn track...blamange are still going strong..i saw them in basildon and brighton last year..they look great and knocked that track out.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:07]

I love that cloudwalking - all the ones I really love have very high notes in parts with a smattering of violins in there somewhere I also have a new favourite track of the moment - that Jark Prongo track on the Frankie thread - great stuff

I think Gary's stuff as well stands the test of time - still like to listen to it
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:15]
The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:13 - Apr 18 with 888 viewsizlingtonhoop

Somebody stole Sinead's bike...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:14]
The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:22 - Apr 18 with 865 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:32 - Apr 18 with 847 viewsSomersetHoops

Here's another attempT at direction change, but it seems many want softer music today, but I just wanna rock......

Who's Next?

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:45 - Apr 18 with 819 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Awesome track. ^

Happy Easter everyone.

Jonsu in erm.... Gnnnnar

And some stoner, this band are majik live.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 9:46]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:45 - Apr 18 with 818 viewsElHoop

A bit of Poguetry. From the last proper album - produced by Joe Strummer

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:53 - Apr 18 with 807 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Some New retro (If that makes sense) I love this band.

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 10:03 - Apr 18 with 793 viewsTheBlob

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 09:53 - Apr 18 by Metallica_Hoop

Some New retro (If that makes sense) I love this band.

Yeah very seventies Met
Here's a brit band of the era,vastly underrated....

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 730 viewsBromleyHoop

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:18 - Apr 18 with 719 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have that Blancmange single in my loft Disco. I had no idea it was worth that.
Saw them loads of times before they hit the big time. Great band (well only two of them so hardly a band but you know what I mean!)
The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:36 - Apr 18 with 705 viewsHAYESBOY

Love the comment - Sesame Street is brought to you by the letters F, U, N, K and Y!

James Brown - Too funky!

Yes Pharrell you did nick it.

Funk.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:45 - Apr 18 with 701 viewsDiscodroid

two of james brown finest....heavy on the funk
dingwalls classics.. from their' straight no chaser nights'

funk funk and more funk bad muthafukker.

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:51 - Apr 18 with 698 viewsHAYESBOY

I see your funk and raise you some more funk.

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:59 - Apr 18 with 687 viewsHAYESBOY

I cant stop.

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 13:01 - Apr 18 with 685 viewsDiscodroid

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 12:51 - Apr 18 by HAYESBOY

I see your funk and raise you some more funk.

i see im in the prescence of a serious funk aficionado..

i trust you know this rare rare classic...which public enemy nicked for rebel without a pause..

ohhhhh yeahhhhhh babyyyy.

seen this gadge 5 times..alas no more....

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 13:22 - Apr 18 with 676 viewsDiscodroid

... the 'daddy' of funk anthems imho...

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 13:38 - Apr 18 with 671 viewsTheBlob

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 13:22 - Apr 18 by Discodroid

... the 'daddy' of funk anthems imho...

I had that album once,there's a drum loop on it somewhere.
Time to roll out my old mates UPP again......

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 17:26 - Apr 18 with 631 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 10:03 - Apr 18 by TheBlob

Yeah very seventies Met
Here's a brit band of the era,vastly underrated....

Thanks for that second one Blob.

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 17:33 - Apr 18 with 628 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Some Slayer..

The Friday Music Thread (non frankie!) on 17:41 - Apr 18 with 624 viewsMetallica_Hoop

One of the best riffs ever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024