Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 16:42 - Apr 18 with 3358 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Brentford on 00:48 - Apr 19 with 806 viewsJigsore

Brentford on 19:51 - Apr 18 by SpiritofGregory

Well done Brentford.

Just another club to me, no rivalry.

thats what most Chelsea fans said till we dicked on them

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Brentford on 01:43 - Apr 19 with 775 viewsSonofNorfolt

To further add fuel to their fire, some, I would imagine youngish Rangers fans, put up QPR flags in the Preston end today. This is from Preston mates of mine who were there.
We bother them more than they bother us, pretty much akin to W12 v the Money Launderers XI, and I was rather hoping that we don't rise to it.

Incidentally, if you have to resort to cheap shots, Aug '65 is the last time they beat us, so to continue this at least a few more seasons would be nice.
Brentford on 03:38 - Apr 19 with 757 viewsFredManRave

Brentford on 19:02 - Apr 18 by batmanhoop

and more than when they were in the Premier which I find odd

The reason for Wolves 30k plus crowd beating their Premier League attendances is due to the redevelopment of Molineux. Whilst they were in the Prem the capacity was at around 27k but now, as part of the continued redevelopment, the capacity is around 31k.

The next phase will be 36k and then soon after 38km with the possibility of a final capacity of 50k. That's the way to redevelop/build a stadium, imo. Not just go straight in at 40k.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Brentford on 08:55 - Apr 19 with 653 viewsSpiritofGregory

Brentford on 00:48 - Apr 19 by Jigsore

thats what most Chelsea fans said till we dicked on them

No rivalry - end of the matter.
Brentford on 09:14 - Apr 19 with 641 viewsqueensparker

Ah,I'm pleased for the cheeky little rotters.

In the very likely scenario we cock up the play-offs, looking forward to a season with us Fulham and Brentford in the same league. When was the last time that happened? Has it ever even happened before?
Brentford on 09:32 - Apr 19 with 625 viewsPommyhoop

Brentford on 09:14 - Apr 19 by queensparker

Ah,I'm pleased for the cheeky little rotters.

In the very likely scenario we cock up the play-offs, looking forward to a season with us Fulham and Brentford in the same league. When was the last time that happened? Has it ever even happened before?

Pleased for them too.Got a few mates who are Brentford and they never hated us back then.
In fact the Brentford lot I know had a lot of ties with Rangers through family and pubs etc..
I remember they always had a thing for Fulham

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Brentford on 09:37 - Apr 19 with 618 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good luck to them, I've never had a problem with them infact I went there one boxing day when we were in Plymouth. (not going there again 'kin coach got lost on the way back, anyone else on that one? 'kin 1am we got back!)

Was quite funny the one bloke singing behind us noticed we were Rangers and started singing accordingly.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Brentford on 09:50 - Apr 19 with 592 viewsbatmanhoop

Brentford on 03:38 - Apr 19 by FredManRave

The reason for Wolves 30k plus crowd beating their Premier League attendances is due to the redevelopment of Molineux. Whilst they were in the Prem the capacity was at around 27k but now, as part of the continued redevelopment, the capacity is around 31k.

The next phase will be 36k and then soon after 38km with the possibility of a final capacity of 50k. That's the way to redevelop/build a stadium, imo. Not just go straight in at 40k.

cheers Fred, makes sense now. Big club Wolves, surprising the amount of exiles down here on the Dorset/Devon border, ST holders too
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 09:56 - Apr 19 with 583 viewsqueensparker

Brentford on 09:32 - Apr 19 by Pommyhoop

Pleased for them too.Got a few mates who are Brentford and they never hated us back then.
In fact the Brentford lot I know had a lot of ties with Rangers through family and pubs etc..

I've got loads of Brentford mates as well and used to go down there a lot in the 80s/90s Dean Holdsworth/Nicky Forster/Jamie Bates era.

Didn't hear a word about QPR in all that time, all this animosity (from their side) seems to be a recent thing to me. Bircham's goal probably didn't help

Brentford on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 571 viewsTGRRRSSS

Brentford on 09:32 - Apr 19 by Pommyhoop

Well they hate us now!
Brentford on 10:13 - Apr 19 with 559 viewsPommyhoop

Brentford on 09:56 - Apr 19 by queensparker

I've got loads of Brentford mates as well and used to go down there a lot in the 80s/90s Dean Holdsworth/Nicky Forster/Jamie Bates era.

Didn't hear a word about QPR in all that time, all this animosity (from their side) seems to be a recent thing to me. Bircham's goal probably didn't help

Yeah I went to a few with my mates back about the same time. I went to all the aways on their FA cup run when they got to the quarters v Liverpool. Good days out.
What pub did your mates use at theirs?.My mates were strictly Bricklayers.Saw Stanley a fair few times in there back then..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Brentford on 10:51 - Apr 19 with 521 viewsqueensparker

Brentford on 10:13 - Apr 19 by Pommyhoop

Yeah I went to a few with my mates back about the same time. I went to all the aways on their FA cup run when they got to the quarters v Liverpool. Good days out.
What pub did your mates use at theirs?.My mates were strictly Bricklayers.Saw Stanley a fair few times in there back then..

We were always drinking in the nearest one to the estate - the New Inn? Long time ago now!
Brentford on 11:13 - Apr 19 with 502 viewsmorgantwin

Brentford on 10:51 - Apr 19 by queensparker

We were always drinking in the nearest one to the estate - the New Inn? Long time ago now!

the way they are developing is frightening,they have wealthy indian backers and will soon have a 20 thousand all seater,in the next ten years they may well get in the prem,all teams have there time where they are great ive seen watford and wimbledon go all the way to the prem ,and i fear this is now brentfords time
at the moment i havent got much hate for them but if they beat us next season if we dont go up it wont take long for me to start hating these guys

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Brentford on 12:33 - Apr 19 with 466 viewstoboboly

Have a number of Brentford mates. I am terrified that if we play em next season we'll dick it up as per.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Brentford on 13:13 - Apr 19 with 447 viewsqprxtc

I make a point of going to Brentford at least once a season. It's a good day out given the amount of pubs around there and it has an old fashioned feel about it which I enjoy.

But I'd rather we didn't play them. They don't like Rangers at all. It's something they've rekindled since we dropped out of the Premier League in 1996 and harking back to our attempted takeover in 1967. They're the only club I know of that sing songs about us.

A nice day out. Just so long as we don't play there.

Marc Bircham, 90th minute was great fun though.....
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 13:18]
Brentford on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 416 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford on 11:13 - Apr 19 by morgantwin

the way they are developing is frightening,they have wealthy indian backers and will soon have a 20 thousand all seater,in the next ten years they may well get in the prem,all teams have there time where they are great ive seen watford and wimbledon go all the way to the prem ,and i fear this is now brentfords time
at the moment i havent got much hate for them but if they beat us next season if we dont go up it wont take long for me to start hating these guys

Matthew Benham owns the club who is English 43 and a life long fan do keep up.Bet the Bees are bricking it after seeing that piss poor show today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024