Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet again some staggering news headlines. 02:54 - Apr 19 with 1942 viewstimcocking

I'd like to comment on a few of them, but i'd only be called racist by our resident...don't know what word to use...misguided people...for thinking normally, so i'd better not say anything.

I won't be sending my daughter to school in Birmingham anytime soon mind you! Or in Nigeria for that matter...

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 08:28 - Apr 19 with 1764 viewsdanehoop

Thought you lived in Thailand or was it Malaysia?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 8:29]

Never knowingly understood

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 08:44 - Apr 19 with 1726 viewspomanjou

With around a third of doctors in the NHS being underqualified compared to the native counterparts I'm hoping I dont get seriously sick in the near future. An analysis showed that the underqualified particularly featured, Asian, Nigerian and Egyptian 'doctors' trading on 'qualifications' obtained in their native country.

Although this is not for a football forum its blvdy serious.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 23:32 - Apr 19 with 1491 viewssix_foot_two

Watching the news absolutely unf*cking believable , in English state schools children receiving no teaching because they are Christian , segregation and pupils forced to wear headscarf s . What the f*ck is happening to this country?
Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 07:33 - Apr 20 with 1294 viewswood_hoop

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 08:44 - Apr 19 by pomanjou

With around a third of doctors in the NHS being underqualified compared to the native counterparts I'm hoping I dont get seriously sick in the near future. An analysis showed that the underqualified particularly featured, Asian, Nigerian and Egyptian 'doctors' trading on 'qualifications' obtained in their native country.

Although this is not for a football forum its blvdy serious.

I was seriously ill last year and cannot commend enough the treatment I recieved from all the medical staff, which was from quite a few differing ethnic backgrounds, but then I wasn't really in a position to check their qualifications before recieving the care that has lenghtened my life.

Trust is something we rely on implicitly in our doctors and this report is not only alarming but a failure of a system we rely on completely, I have no desire to ban foreign trained doctors but it has got me thinking whether I would still be walking this earth if I had been treated by one of these under qualified doctors.

The NHS is one of the best institutions in the world, despite some of its failings, it was born because the one thing that only money could buy in years past was good health care, something that was denied to the vast majority of the population, to have a service no matter what your financial position is something that should be celebrated as one of the greatest social deeds this country ever invented, but due to mismanagement it has become a pariah that is looked upon by some as just another burden on the taxpayer.

We will have to bite the bullet and pay more if we want the high class service expected, that means funding for more trained doctors & nurses, trained and educated in this country, have free university and medical school courses, we will then not be reliant on medical staff trained abroad where the criteria expected from doctors is not so high, the money will have to come from higher taxation, if something is not done expect more of these reports, and maybe the return to when foreign doctors really were treated with a high degree of suspision by many of the indiginous population.
Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 08:13 - Apr 20 with 1229 viewsbatmanhoop

The NHS is still fantastic, pity there are so many people who abuse the system
Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 09:03 - Apr 20 with 1142 viewsTheBlob

The NHS would be a fantastic system but for patients getting in the way.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 10:04 - Apr 20 with 1050 viewsRBlock

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 23:32 - Apr 19 by six_foot_two

Watching the news absolutely unf*cking believable , in English state schools children receiving no teaching because they are Christian , segregation and pupils forced to wear headscarf s . What the f*ck is happening to this country?

What pupils where are forced to wear headscarves?? Put the Daily Mail down, and step away from the propaganda.
Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 10:30 - Apr 20 with 1001 viewsStanisgod

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 10:04 - Apr 20 by RBlock

What pupils where are forced to wear headscarves?? Put the Daily Mail down, and step away from the propaganda.

Head, sand, stick

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 10:33 - Apr 20 with 989 viewstoboboly

Yet again some staggering news headlines. on 10:04 - Apr 20 by RBlock

I was, and so was my wife.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024