Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young players 14:32 - Apr 19 with 1334 viewsSnipper

We all agree that HR should've played some of our own youngsters today instead of what was put out there vs Leicester. Just what is his bloody problem with our own youngsters?
We all know he prefers so called older experienced players, but do you think he's wary of playing them in case they do really well and he's then forced to keep them in?

If he'd played some of them and we'd lost, he wouldn't be getting the deserved abuse he's rightly getting.
Young players on 14:34 - Apr 19 with 1314 viewsWeaverQPR

They don't even get off the bench, that would be a start.

@WeavQPR

Young players on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 1305 viewsHunterhoop

"Youth and (pride in the) Badge"

As TF has tweeted. Do something about it then!
Young players on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 1300 views08olesen

Why play SWP!!!! that was the worst personal performance i have seen this year. He did nothing!!!! At least BAE and Maiga had a bit of energy.

Hughes was so average. Donaldson could learn from one of the best defenders we have had in a long time in the shape of Onhoua. He was great today and should be a cert for the starting line up in the play offs.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Young players on 14:37 - Apr 19 with 1284 viewsCamberleyR

Young players on 14:34 - Apr 19 by WeaverQPR

They don't even get off the bench, that would be a start.

Even getting ON the bench would be a start.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Young players on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 1280 viewsWeaverQPR

Young players on 14:36 - Apr 19 by 08olesen

Why play SWP!!!! that was the worst personal performance i have seen this year. He did nothing!!!! At least BAE and Maiga had a bit of energy.

Hughes was so average. Donaldson could learn from one of the best defenders we have had in a long time in the shape of Onhoua. He was great today and should be a cert for the starting line up in the play offs.

Give Donald and Onouha the chance to forge a partnership, nah fk it stick a 40 yr old in instead.

@WeavQPR

Young players on 14:39 - Apr 19 with 1271 viewsCHUBBS

He clearly doesn't feel they are ready and may be right as the jump from reserve to 1st team is massive.
Some of the signings he's made have been beyond dreadful and i'd rather see any half decent youngsters in ahead of ponces like SWP.
As for Maiga and BAE they should be sent back to their own clubs early.
One for impersonating a footballer whilst the other for being an arrogant unprofessional shitc@nt.
Young players on 14:47 - Apr 19 with 1226 viewsSnipper

The sad thing is Dunne & Hill will be the 2 centre halves in the play offs and Onuoha will be dropped.
Young players on 14:51 - Apr 19 with 1216 viewsCamberleyR

Young players on 14:47 - Apr 19 by Snipper

The sad thing is Dunne & Hill will be the 2 centre halves in the play offs and Onuoha will be dropped.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Young players on 14:56 - Apr 19 with 1191 viewsHunterhoop

Young players on 14:51 - Apr 19 by CamberleyR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

That would be one of the most disgraceful managerial decisions of all time.
Young players on 11:39 - Apr 20 with 932 viewsfrancisbowles

I agree with all that Ned is now essential Hill might be at LB. He did play YSY but why not give Petrasso a chance. I hope Yossi is back soon. Monday's selection will be interesting as very short recovery time. I would be very worried about playing some like Ned who had a full game here!
Young players on 10:11 - Apr 21 with 811 viewsdaveB

Young players on 14:56 - Apr 19 by Hunterhoop

That would be one of the most disgraceful managerial decisions of all time.

really? most disgraceful decsion of all time picking one decent centre half over another
Young players on 10:15 - Apr 21 with 794 viewsDiscodroid

Young players on 10:11 - Apr 21 by daveB

really? most disgraceful decsion of all time picking one decent centre half over another

the most disgraceful decision imo was to sell trevor sinclair for 1.6 million plus kieth rowlands and ian dowie...it still brings out the' 28 weeks later ' zombie rage in me after all these years...ive never recovered from it.!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Young players on 10:22 - Apr 21 with 786 viewsHunterhoop

Young players on 10:11 - Apr 21 by daveB

Hyperbole. Used for dramatic effect. Have you gone and posted a reply to every other post from Sat which employed hyperbole? You're obsessed.

Of course it wouldn't be the worst decision of all time, but I do think it's pretty indefensible if he drops Onouha for the playoffs from CB. For so many reasons, discussed at length before and therefore not worth repeating, Ned should be the first name at CB.
Young players on 10:42 - Apr 21 with 749 viewsstansleftfoot

For me the selection of Dunne and BAE, in spite, of all the evidence is the prime stimulus for doubting HR.
Then when we get to see Onouha play and he does well, the doubts grow and grow.
This has been going on all season, we've seen Dunne/BAE make match losing mistakes all through the 24-25 game run since Xmas and he still gets picked.
Onouha has fitness problems but whenever he's played he's looked like he has made the position his.
Harry Redknapp is beginning to look like he has a personal agenda, no surprise, I cannot imagine that he wants to be here next year, so more selection surprises on the way, is my guess!
The young player debate is a little weird when we have an Under 19 International on loan at QPR, he's recovering from a full year off, and may never get his form back. Will Keane was a bright light at Man U, his ineffectiveness is manifest to us all.
Young Players need looking after, there is no need to start any of the younger players, they need benching and getting 5 minutes, or loaning out, it's an admirable idea but they may not be good enough or may not of proved they are good enough. Sutherland is and was....injured!
Its not as if we are short of first team players. They may not be producing but would a young in-experienced player do better.
Young players on 10:46 - Apr 21 with 742 viewsAitch

Young players on 10:15 - Apr 21 by Discodroid

the most disgraceful decision imo was to sell trevor sinclair for 1.6 million plus kieth rowlands and ian dowie...it still brings out the' 28 weeks later ' zombie rage in me after all these years...ive never recovered from it.!!

Dowie played like a zombie.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Young players on 10:55 - Apr 21 with 732 viewsTHEBUSH

Agree about SWP that was an abysmal performance by him, disgusting for a so called professional footballer.

I don't think to play Donaldson away at Leicester would have been wise, rather bring him on as a substitute at a home match.
Young players on 12:52 - Apr 21 with 655 viewsdaveB

Young players on 10:22 - Apr 21 by Hunterhoop

Hyperbole. Used for dramatic effect. Have you gone and posted a reply to every other post from Sat which employed hyperbole? You're obsessed.

Of course it wouldn't be the worst decision of all time, but I do think it's pretty indefensible if he drops Onouha for the playoffs from CB. For so many reasons, discussed at length before and therefore not worth repeating, Ned should be the first name at CB.

Obsessed? Over what?

Can't even make a comment these days without you throwing a fit
Young players on 13:08 - Apr 21 with 636 viewsDiscodroid

......" yeah, thats what it would have been like if i had any faith or courage to pick some talented youth , perhaps taken a chance here or there , rather than play the steradent using turds ive dished up on a platter all fuc kin season"..

[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 13:24]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Young players on 13:48 - Apr 21 with 588 viewsTheBlob

This is NOT the time to blood youngsters.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Young players on 13:52 - Apr 21 with 578 viewsDiscodroid

Young players on 13:48 - Apr 21 by TheBlob

This is NOT the time to blood youngsters.

i agree blob.. but the 3rd of august 2013 would have been nice.

i remain, your humble servant,

discodroid esq.

Young players on 13:54 - Apr 21 with 572 viewsTheBlob

Young players on 13:52 - Apr 21 by Discodroid

i agree blob.. but the 3rd of august 2013 would have been nice.

i remain, your humble servant,

discodroid esq.

Oy,don't move the goalposts.

And I think the most scandalous sale was Phil Parkes to Spam.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Young players on 14:00 - Apr 21 with 564 viewsDiscodroid

just before my time, just....selling stainrod had me taking a vow of silence for two weeks.

speaking of dowie, i was standing behind him in the south africa rd stand after we beat palace 6-0 and stayed up...he had his shirt off and his back was covered with virulent ginger hair..

it really was most unpleasant.. he looked like one of the lawgivers, if you will, from 1970's tv hit show 'planet of the apes..'.

Young players on 14:06 - Apr 21 with 556 viewsHollowayRanger

hill dunne onouha simpson

END OFF!!!!!!!!

with the korean on the bench

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024