Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another goal for....... 15:12 - Apr 19 with 2601 viewsNov77

Adel.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Another goal for....... on 15:17 - Apr 19 with 2195 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Yes, but I bet there was an occasion when he didn't track back................

It's got to be Yarg

Another goal for....... on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 2128 viewstoboboly

We all know for a fact that o'neil, Maiga, keane etc are much much better. I hope Milan offer us a fiver for him.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Another goal for....... on 15:31 - Apr 19 with 2128 viewsNov77

great feet, took it well...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Another goal for....... on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 2078 viewsJonDoeman

Another goal for.......the fella who didn't want to play for QPR any more, so he forced a move away ?

Is that the answer ?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:42]

It Is What It Is !!

Another goal for....... on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 2074 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Surprised anyone wants him back after his recent comments and I was a big fan
Another goal for....... on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 2070 viewsQPR_ARG

Got this bit of info for those who were saying: "Yeah....he scored but his team didn't win" and some utter non-sense like that.

Milan with Adel in Serie A
Won 7 (including today)
Draw 1
Lost 2 (Napoli away -Adel's debut with a goal- and Juve at home. Clearly the best team in Italy).

They are on a run of 5 consecutive wins and he started in every one of them.

Had no place in Redknapp's team. Now he's executing one-twos with Balotelli playing for the 5-time champions of Europe.

Every minute that goes by, it's more and more clear to me:

Taarabt's too good for Redknapp.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:47]
Another goal for....... on 15:48 - Apr 19 with 2051 viewsClive_Anderson

Another goal for....... on 15:37 - Apr 19 by JonDoeman

Another goal for.......the fella who didn't want to play for QPR any more, so he forced a move away ?

Is that the answer ?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:42]

Given up trying to pretend he's not good enough eh?

Keep moving those goal posts.
Another goal for....... on 16:10 - Apr 19 with 2001 viewsWadR

Lovely goal!

I think, sadly, Taarabt's time with us is over. I'm now just delighted that he's doing well at Milan. I've watched a few of their games recently, and he's always been one of their best players. He suits the Italian game as he's given a little more room and time on the ball. Hopefully he can continue to impress and become the player he should be, and maybe we can get a decent fee/sell on percentage for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Another goal for....... on 16:25 - Apr 19 with 1967 views08olesen

Would be happy to see him go for the right price. The bloke clearly doesnt give a toss about us and i think he is in a similar position to Wenger. Let him go now while there is still memory of his championship season. He doesnt want to be here so i dont want him here either. 7.5 mill and he is yours! any less and we have been shafted

Poll: Who will the other play off

Another goal for....... on 16:27 - Apr 19 with 1960 viewstoboboly

Another goal for....... on 16:25 - Apr 19 by 08olesen

Would be happy to see him go for the right price. The bloke clearly doesnt give a toss about us and i think he is in a similar position to Wenger. Let him go now while there is still memory of his championship season. He doesnt want to be here so i dont want him here either. 7.5 mill and he is yours! any less and we have been shafted

Maiga cost more than that. Can I but your house for a curly wurly and your car for half a bounty?

Another goal for....... on 16:36 - Apr 19 with 1938 views08olesen

Another goal for....... on 16:27 - Apr 19 by toboboly

Maiga cost more than that. Can I but your house for a curly wurly and your car for half a bounty?

I was going to suggest more, but who has ever actually offered any good money for him. The bloke is lazy and has a bad attitude and hasnt really proved it consistently at the top level.

Milan are in serious financial trouble, so dont expect them to rush in with a 20 million pound offer.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Another goal for....... on 16:38 - Apr 19 with 1923 viewstoboboly

Another goal for....... on 16:36 - Apr 19 by 08olesen

I was going to suggest more, but who has ever actually offered any good money for him. The bloke is lazy and has a bad attitude and hasnt really proved it consistently at the top level.

Milan are in serious financial trouble, so dont expect them to rush in with a 20 million pound offer.

Well if they don't someone else will. We need to learn how to negotiate. We let camp, blackstock, mackie all go too cheap and got screwed with borrowdale, jarrett, alberti et al. We need to stop being stupid with transfers.

Another goal for....... on 00:46 - Apr 20 with 1600 viewsSomersetHoops

Whatever fee we get Spurs take [I think] 40%, so it aint going to pay even SWP's wages.

Who's Next?

Another goal for....... on 00:51 - Apr 20 with 1595 viewsqprmick

Another goal for....... on 00:46 - Apr 20 by SomersetHoops

Whatever fee we get Spurs take [I think] 40%, so it aint going to pay even SWP's wages.

I don't think they can collect anything after the length of time since he left Spurs.

Qprmick

Another goal for....... on 01:23 - Apr 20 with 1573 viewsPunteR

Good goal. I don't hold it against him if he wanted to move on, same as Mackie,Ryan Nelson, Helguson,Derry,,seaman,Parker,Ferdinand etc.
There's definitely goalposts being moved from his critics though. Great player.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Another goal for....... on 01:29 - Apr 20 with 1567 viewsRanger78

Another goal for....... on 15:44 - Apr 19 by QPR_ARG

Got this bit of info for those who were saying: "Yeah....he scored but his team didn't win" and some utter non-sense like that.

Milan with Adel in Serie A
Won 7 (including today)
Draw 1
Lost 2 (Napoli away -Adel's debut with a goal- and Juve at home. Clearly the best team in Italy).

They are on a run of 5 consecutive wins and he started in every one of them.

Had no place in Redknapp's team. Now he's executing one-twos with Balotelli playing for the 5-time champions of Europe.

Every minute that goes by, it's more and more clear to me:

Taarabt's too good for Redknapp.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:47]

Spot on. What I wouldn't give for a QPR team without Harry Redknapp and with Adel.........if only!
Another goal for....... on 08:23 - Apr 20 with 1458 viewsJonDoeman

It's not "spot on" though is it, even if Taarabts dad was manager & his uncle was coach, he'd have still thought he too good to play for QPR again in the championship. And considering he's banging them in for Milan in serie a he might be right!!

Valid thread cos he's a QPR player , but the fanboydom has gone the other side of pathetic now.....IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

Another goal for....... on 08:46 - Apr 20 with 1436 viewswood_hoop

Another goal for....... on 08:23 - Apr 20 by JonDoeman

It's not "spot on" though is it, even if Taarabts dad was manager & his uncle was coach, he'd have still thought he too good to play for QPR again in the championship. And considering he's banging them in for Milan in serie a he might be right!!

Valid thread cos he's a QPR player , but the fanboydom has gone the other side of pathetic now.....IMO.

Stopped putting players on pedestals many moons ago, they are fcuking footballers not strategists for world peace or discovered a cure for cancer.

Entertainers is what a few are, AT for a while did just that for us, showed he was not enamoured to play for us once we took the drop, ungracious you could say, we gave him the stage to flaunt his talents when others had pushed him off the radar, do I care, not at all, him and his agent no doubt thought it was beneath such a talent to be showcased in a division of also rans, so what, they come they go, some we are better off trying to convince that it would be to our mutal benifit to stick around for while, he dosn't imo come any where near that list.

Talented yes, good for team morale etc, nah.....Billy Big Bollox and don't he want you all to know it, he's gone, time to move onto finding the next 'Messi'.
Another goal for....... on 09:03 - Apr 20 with 1418 viewsRanger78

Another goal for....... on 08:23 - Apr 20 by JonDoeman

John, regarding the fanboydom, you're probably right mate. He's not gonna play of us again and nor does he want to.... On that basis, it's time to get over it.

To be honest, in the main, I have. I'm still sad that he's gone and I'm still sad that he doesn't want to play for us..... I don't hate him for that however. In fact, most players would rather be at a bigger club out of the Championship.... that's just football. Most of them are just not disrespectful enough to make it so obvious ( maybe BAE does with his poor attitude alone). Yes, I agree with you Adel should have had more class as a person and not made it so obvious.

In all honesty, I think HR feels exactly the same way about QPR himself.... Below him, unable to really motivate himself and deep down wishes he was in the PL with a bigger team or at the WC with England.

For me, the bottom line remains the same. I enjoyed watching QPR far more with a whinging "I'm too good for everybody else" Adel in the team than I do watching a team managed by an uninspiring whinging HR.
Another goal for....... on 10:56 - Apr 20 with 1327 viewsCHUBBS

He didn't even want to play for Fulham in the premier league so what makes people think he'd play for us but for HR not liking his divisive behaviour?

The only thing i care about now is that we negotiate a decent fee for him,if Milan don't cough up then PSG or someone of that ilk most certainly will on current form.
Another goal for....... on 11:43 - Apr 20 with 1258 viewsBromleyHoop

Another goal for....... on 08:46 - Apr 20 by wood_hoop

Stopped putting players on pedestals many moons ago, they are fcuking footballers not strategists for world peace or discovered a cure for cancer.

Entertainers is what a few are, AT for a while did just that for us, showed he was not enamoured to play for us once we took the drop, ungracious you could say, we gave him the stage to flaunt his talents when others had pushed him off the radar, do I care, not at all, him and his agent no doubt thought it was beneath such a talent to be showcased in a division of also rans, so what, they come they go, some we are better off trying to convince that it would be to our mutal benifit to stick around for while, he dosn't imo come any where near that list.

Talented yes, good for team morale etc, nah.....Billy Big Bollox and don't he want you all to know it, he's gone, time to move onto finding the next 'Messi'.

Brilliant post.

If only that could be the last post ever regarding AT. Sadly it wont be. I bet some of you on here are still taking an unhealthily keen interest in what your ex is doing. Let it go....it's over.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Another goal for....... on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 1233 viewsBrightonhoop

Laughable how the haters move the goal posts. Arry couldn't handle him, Warnock could. And so can Seedorf. I wonder if H has nightmares about having to manage Adel and Balotelli in the same squad?

Another goal for....... on 12:34 - Apr 20 with 1202 viewskensalriser

Classic Taarabt.

Does anyone think that had he stayed to play for this ragbag team that isn't really good enough to get promoted, he wouldn't have been wasting a valuable year of his career?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Another goal for....... on 13:07 - Apr 20 with 1169 viewsessextaxiboy

Interesting to see if Milan actually commit to Adel at the end of the season .
Another goal for....... on 19:21 - Apr 20 with 1051 viewsQPR_ARG

The question nobody is asking is why he was happy playing for us in the Championship and then unhappy playing for us in the Premier League.

Why he wanted out? Because he felt loved and supported by Hughes and Redknapp?

To me, both those managers failed to make the most out of our most obviously gifted asset until he couldn't stand it anymore.

Not saying Adel is a victim here. Because clearly, we are. At least those of us who know a bit about football and know the kind of player Adel is and the kind of manager Harry is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024