Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another goal for....... 15:12 - Apr 19 with 2600 viewsNov77

Adel.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Another goal for....... on 23:43 - Apr 20 with 410 viewsTrom

Another goal for....... on 19:21 - Apr 20 by QPR_ARG

The question nobody is asking is why he was happy playing for us in the Championship and then unhappy playing for us in the Premier League.

Why he wanted out? Because he felt loved and supported by Hughes and Redknapp?

To me, both those managers failed to make the most out of our most obviously gifted asset until he couldn't stand it anymore.

Not saying Adel is a victim here. Because clearly, we are. At least those of us who know a bit about football and know the kind of player Adel is and the kind of manager Harry is.

But reading Warnocks book he bent over backwards for Adel and let him get away with murder.

He might be putting in the effort with Milan but I think he thought QPR was below his level. Great player but poor attitude for us and he clearly did not want to play for us anymore.
Another goal for....... on 03:20 - Apr 21 with 369 viewsQPR_ARG

I haven't read Warnock's book but that Championship-winning season (you can add "-winning" to it, in great % because of Adel), was four years ago.

Adel has matured a lot know. Learnt from his experiences. But there's no denial he was never given a proper run in the Premier League under Hughes or Harry and they weren't man-managing him the same way Warnock did in the Championship. Because I don't think Warnock continued to treat him the same way once we got up. For starters, the first thing Barton did when he was signed by Warnock was to have a go at Adel. Without even playing a single game for QPR.

And everybody seemed happy to accept Barton was right.

Adel probably needs to feel special. Like many talented players out there. Our managers since we got up, failed to see that or didn't want to do it and the results are out there: first, the inevitable relegation, then this boring and underachieving season. While Adel is playing at a level that is more suitable to what he offers on the pitch.
Another goal for....... on 08:47 - Apr 21 with 330 viewsGloucs_R

You'll all love this.....linked with Man Utd today!!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Another goal for....... on 11:55 - Apr 21 with 299 viewsbatmanhoop

got to say he looks a happy bunny playing for Milan. How much can we get for him?
Another goal for....... on 12:05 - Apr 21 with 293 viewsCHUBBS

Another goal for....... on 11:55 - Apr 21 by batmanhoop

got to say he looks a happy bunny playing for Milan. How much can we get for him?

He's gotta be worth 15-20 million on current form.
Knowing us,we'll sell him for a fraction of his true value and waste the proceeds on some 30 something water carrier like Scott Parker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024