Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just back 18:56 - Apr 19 with 2283 viewspaulparker

ok where do you start

when i saw the team sheet i thought 4-0 Leicester
TBF 1st half we did well
2nd half was a disarster why take off benny for SWP
no petrraso why the feck not
BAE & Kranjker were a red card waiting to happen
MOM for Ned & Henry never stopped battling and never hid
Maiga & Bae just feck them off,
BTW Arry is a disgrace for that line up & subs bench
i suppose taxiboy,Doeman& dylan P will be telling us that its great to rest players
well we just f ucked up any momentem we had from last week a complete waste of time & money

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

just back on 19:47 - Apr 19 with 2111 viewsSnipper

Fair play to you for going fella. I agree with all you've said too. A mate told me that Benny was taken off coz he done his hamstring. Anybody know if it's true?
just back on 19:49 - Apr 19 with 2096 viewsloftboy

just back on 19:47 - Apr 19 by Snipper

Fair play to you for going fella. I agree with all you've said too. A mate told me that Benny was taken off coz he done his hamstring. Anybody know if it's true?

Groin aparantly

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

just back on 19:54 - Apr 19 with 2060 viewsSnipper

just back on 19:49 - Apr 19 by loftboy

Groin aparantly

That's him out for the bloody play offs then.
just back on 20:31 - Apr 19 with 1907 viewsShotKneesHoop

Road kill for dinner tonight.

It's name should be 'Arry Pheasant.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

just back on 20:40 - Apr 19 with 1877 viewsessextaxiboy

just back on 19:54 - Apr 19 by Snipper

There you go then ...
just back on 22:05 - Apr 19 with 1656 viewsLblock

just back on 19:54 - Apr 19 by Snipper

This....

Players can get injured anywhere (although weirdly Leicesters and Burnley's havent too much and I hear Derby's nucleus have been largely fit)
So Jerky's excuses are bull

I'll admit Dunne needs a rest - preferably until August

Be interesting to see Mondays line up.
Another one I'll be gutted to miss, or will I, no I wont, yes I will, ah FFS I dunno!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

just back on 22:47 - Apr 19 with 1558 viewsbosh67

Generally agree PP

I didn't think we were bad first half, probably had the better of it even until half time after the first 15 mins.

Yossi came off with a slight groin niggle but nothing serious. Precaution. He definitely drives us forward and we missed him 2nd half. He is very quick for a 33 year old.

I thought they probably should have taken BAE and Nico off at half time on yellows. 2nd half we lost the momentum from the 1st half, a signature of our season. I actually thought Maiga did alright today. His finishing was awful but he had very little around him.

To be honest, had we been brave enough to field a full strength team I think we may have taken points off Leicester today. They weren't at their best and apart from the goal we generally looked comfortable. Not a disgraceful performance but the huge problem is we have talented players but not much evidence of a team.

As a Foxes mate of mine said this evening. You have 11 good players. We've got 1 good team. Just about right.

We do have good players, but we don't have a team because a. we have had an unusual amount of injuries and b. we don't have any f*cking proper coaching for the senior team. 7 corners, only one half dangerous when Leicester contrived to try and put it in their own net. We did at least half defend corners today.

Pluses - I really like the look of Yun. They have to play this kid, he is very quick and pretty tough for his age. Another solid game from Henry (I for one think he has been solid this season) and Ned was excellent at the back. Simpson looking fine too. SWP did well considering how long he has been out. I didn't realise that he has been injured for 11 weeks. I thought Harry just didn't want to play him?

Minuses - No real threat. AJ scores 2 for the reserves but doesn't make the bench. Injured getting off the coach? No Petrasso on the bench but at least Donaldson finally saw it.

There is a lack of guile and direction still. A 5-2 win doesn't mask this. I think we are safely in the play offs anyway to be honest but we do have good players but as I seem to say every week, the achillies heel here is the lack of top level coaching. It's like the emperors new clothes, it's so obvious now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

just back on 23:48 - Apr 19 with 1447 viewsPunteR

just back on 22:47 - Apr 19 by bosh67

Generally agree PP

I didn't think we were bad first half, probably had the better of it even until half time after the first 15 mins.

Yossi came off with a slight groin niggle but nothing serious. Precaution. He definitely drives us forward and we missed him 2nd half. He is very quick for a 33 year old.

I thought they probably should have taken BAE and Nico off at half time on yellows. 2nd half we lost the momentum from the 1st half, a signature of our season. I actually thought Maiga did alright today. His finishing was awful but he had very little around him.

To be honest, had we been brave enough to field a full strength team I think we may have taken points off Leicester today. They weren't at their best and apart from the goal we generally looked comfortable. Not a disgraceful performance but the huge problem is we have talented players but not much evidence of a team.

As a Foxes mate of mine said this evening. You have 11 good players. We've got 1 good team. Just about right.

We do have good players, but we don't have a team because a. we have had an unusual amount of injuries and b. we don't have any f*cking proper coaching for the senior team. 7 corners, only one half dangerous when Leicester contrived to try and put it in their own net. We did at least half defend corners today.

Pluses - I really like the look of Yun. They have to play this kid, he is very quick and pretty tough for his age. Another solid game from Henry (I for one think he has been solid this season) and Ned was excellent at the back. Simpson looking fine too. SWP did well considering how long he has been out. I didn't realise that he has been injured for 11 weeks. I thought Harry just didn't want to play him?

Minuses - No real threat. AJ scores 2 for the reserves but doesn't make the bench. Injured getting off the coach? No Petrasso on the bench but at least Donaldson finally saw it.

There is a lack of guile and direction still. A 5-2 win doesn't mask this. I think we are safely in the play offs anyway to be honest but we do have good players but as I seem to say every week, the achillies heel here is the lack of top level coaching. It's like the emperors new clothes, it's so obvious now.

Agree with most of that. I thought they played well as a team,mainly in the first half,kept their shape. Maiga should have scored today. Again final third is found wanting.
I really like Karl Henry and today I saw more of what I was expecting from him when we signed him, a very Derry like performance.
Yun impressed for me,some nice touches,has a good technique and composure on the ball.
Kranjcar is quality on the ball but just lacks pace and stamina.
Its a risk saving your best players for the playoffs,I think momentum is key but then I'm not a manager and I haven't got a Scooby doo.
There is a very good team in there somewhere amongst our squad,possibly one more season in the championship away from stepping up to the prem.
I'm not a Rednapp hater or fan really but from the mess of last season,I think we are very slowly stepping in the right direction.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

just back on 01:56 - Apr 20 with 1315 viewsrrrspricey

Massively disrespectful to the travelling fans with that line-up today. All this clud give a fcuk about is reaching the hallowed premiership. Personally, id rather spend a couple of years at this level, introduce some of the obviously talented youngsters on our books and properly build for the future.

But what do I know? I'm just a twunt that wastes time and holiday going to shit-holes like Ewood Park to watch a bunch of aresoles who couldn't give a fcuk
just back on 08:32 - Apr 20 with 1148 viewsJonDoeman

just back on 19:49 - Apr 19 by loftboy

Groin aparantly

Taken off as a precaution apparently.

A strange team line up yesterday, & a strong one tomorrow was entirely predictable.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024