Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claret fan with praise.... 22:07 - Apr 19 with 2306 viewsJohnAngusFan

I just want to commend you on the quality of the articles / posts on this site.

Today I read the "Man with a Plan" article which is excellent.

Living near Leicester but supporting Burnley, I can relate to and commend the analysis.

In late 2011 in our away fixture at the King Power, we played the Foxes off the park in the first half with Brian Stock dictating the playin midfield. Leicester left the field to sustained booing at half tme and Pearson's time at the KP looked to coming to an end.

In the second half Leicester pushed Knockeart up on Stock, Nugent got hs usual goal against us, Leicester on 2 - ! and Pearson survved. To be fair he has done a good job since and Leicester deserve promotion for choosing continuity and stability but it seems to me that it was a close run thing,

Anyway congratulations on having such an interesting and fair mnded site, the review of our draw at Loftus Road being an exemplar.

Our performnce at Bloomfield Road wasn't great but our performance in the home defeat to Middlesboro last week was more representative of the qualities we have shown this season.

Ths site has given me a much more favourable view of QPR's fans so good luck with your owner, manager and the play offs, you deserve it (unless of course we end up in them).

Keep up the honest and clear eyed analysis.

PS I have a a simlar view of Chelsea as some of your more outspoken posters.
Claret fan with praise.... on 22:22 - Apr 19 with 2231 viewsthame_hoops

Burnley were one of the only teams I can remember that actually came to lotus road and attacked, maybe Sheffield weds too. Good luck
Claret fan with praise.... on 22:22 - Apr 19 with 2233 viewsjamois

Thank you. Wish we had your manager. Now bugger off and leave us alone.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Claret fan with praise.... on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 2175 viewsShotKneesHoop

We, (the old fashioned QPR) would like to be what Burnley currently are as a club. A club with an identity. (What we were three years ago with Warnock)

My suggestion for survival is :-

1. Stick with what players you have and select them first. You can always bid for SWP, Boswanka Mbia, Maiga, Granero, Cesar, Mother Teresa, Rudolph Nereyhev, Billy Butlin, Count Arthur Strong, Yuri Gargarin, Martin Luther King, Marlon King, King Bleeding Kong, and Aunti Con to name but a hundred of wasters we have on our books.

2. In terms of managemnt, stick with Sean Dysche all through next season, or try Hughes or 'Arry, the usual waster managers we've had on our books.

3. Ignore champions league - just do a Southampton, or Swansea.

4. If in doubt, just take that arse hole SWP off our hands.

5. If you still feel confident, just take that arse hole SWP off our hands.

6. Please do it.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 22:40]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Claret fan with praise.... on 00:30 - Apr 20 with 1957 viewsPunteR

Claret fan with praise.... on 22:35 - Apr 19 by ShotKneesHoop

We, (the old fashioned QPR) would like to be what Burnley currently are as a club. A club with an identity. (What we were three years ago with Warnock)

My suggestion for survival is :-

1. Stick with what players you have and select them first. You can always bid for SWP, Boswanka Mbia, Maiga, Granero, Cesar, Mother Teresa, Rudolph Nereyhev, Billy Butlin, Count Arthur Strong, Yuri Gargarin, Martin Luther King, Marlon King, King Bleeding Kong, and Aunti Con to name but a hundred of wasters we have on our books.

2. In terms of managemnt, stick with Sean Dysche all through next season, or try Hughes or 'Arry, the usual waster managers we've had on our books.

3. Ignore champions league - just do a Southampton, or Swansea.

4. If in doubt, just take that arse hole SWP off our hands.

5. If you still feel confident, just take that arse hole SWP off our hands.

6. Please do it.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 22:40]

You don't really want SWP to go do you shot knees?! What else would you talk about on LFW?.

Good luck in the prem Claret fan,I think you'll need it.
You've been great this season. Thanks for Charlie Austin. Maybe see you boys next season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Claret fan with praise.... on 00:37 - Apr 20 with 1946 viewsTacticalR

Welcome aboard JohnAngusFan.

Air hostess clique

Claret fan with praise.... on 10:31 - Apr 20 with 1621 viewstoboboly

I reckon yo would like the site even more if we still had Sexy Dwarf Fridays.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Claret fan with praise.... on 10:38 - Apr 20 with 1606 viewsHarbour

The quality of the reports is down to clive and guest contributors who always do a fair report....credit to burnley the best team to come to LR a fantastic game...Dyche has achieved miracles with the sqaud he has i hope you do well in the PL..Hope to be playing yu next season but have a feelling we will still be in this league..
Claret fan with praise.... on 16:35 - Apr 20 with 1362 viewsJohnAngusFan

Claret fan with praise.... on 10:31 - Apr 20 by toboboly

I reckon yo would like the site even more if we still had Sexy Dwarf Fridays.

I don't know about that toboboly I am more of the Randy Newman stance on short people, but I do like the sentiment in the "If you give us 90 minutes we'll give you a lifetime" article.
Login to get fewer ads

Claret fan with praise.... on 02:18 - Apr 21 with 1107 viewsRangersAreBack

If you really want to show your appreciation you'll turn over Wigan later.
Claret fan with praise.... on 08:48 - Apr 21 with 1002 viewsloftboy

I quite like Burnley, is that old boy still alive, the one with Tourette's, saw him at loftus rd the season we went up but couldn't see him this year.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 8:54]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024