Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? 22:38 - Apr 19 with 1214 viewsloftboy

So how is wickham playing for Sunderland
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 22:39]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 22:48 - Apr 19 with 1177 viewsJigsore

the football league is seperate to the Premier League so theres that?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 23:36 - Apr 19 with 1095 viewsTacticalR

Yes, entirely different leagues.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 23:36]

Air hostess clique

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 23:44 - Apr 19 with 1081 viewsShotKneesHoop

I wish SWP played for three different clubs in one season.

And QPR wasn't one of the three.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 23:45]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 00:08 - Apr 20 with 1020 viewsCamberleyR

I think if one of the loans is classed an emergency loan then this doesn't count in the tally. No idea why it doesn't and if one of Wickham's was an emergency loan.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 00:21 - Apr 20 with 985 viewsloftboy

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 22:48 - Apr 19 by Jigsore

the football league is seperate to the Premier League so theres that?

Sure it doesn't matter what league as it's a Uefa rule...... I think, can't see how his loan at Leeds was an emergency loan either.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 11:36]

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 09:33 - Apr 20 with 800 viewsOldPedro

I think Tom Hitchcock has done the same this season - he has played for us (and scored against Ipswich) and then went to loan to Crewe and is now at Rotherham

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 09:56 - Apr 20 with 763 viewshoopstilidie

Derry signed for Notts County as player/manager but was refused permission to play after appeal due to it being his 3rd team in a season, no idea why it should matter if one of those sides is Prem for Wickham, or if it's an "emergency loan", 3 clubs is 3 clubs, it's either allowed or not.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 11:29 - Apr 20 with 685 viewsfrancisbowles

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 00:21 - Apr 20 by loftboy

Sure it doesn't matter what league as it's a Uefa rule...... I think, can't see how his loan at Leeds was an emergency loan either.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 11:36]

What's a Hera rule?
Login to get fewer ads

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 11:37 - Apr 20 with 669 viewsloftboy

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 11:29 - Apr 20 by francisbowles

What's a Hera rule?

Bloody auto correct now edited

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 12:22 - Apr 20 with 638 viewsMawsley_R

Isn't it because they are loan signings rather than permanent signings?
I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 13:11 - Apr 20 with 602 viewsJuzzie

I didn't think you can play for 3 clubs in a season? on 23:44 - Apr 19 by ShotKneesHoop

I wish SWP played for three different clubs in one season.

And QPR wasn't one of the three.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 23:45]

We get it, you don't like SWP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024