Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand 11:50 - Apr 20 with 3708 viewsclassof93

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-tipped-to-sign-man-utd-star-ferdinand-plu
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 02:03 - Apr 21 with 584 viewsqueensparker

Has-beens aren't always that bad, remember Ray Wilkins/Trevor Francis/Peter Reid/Frank McLintock/Dave Webb/Tony Currie?

We've just had a particularly bad batch recently

F__k signing Rio Ferdinand, mind you
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 02:13 - Apr 21 with 576 viewsRangersAreBack

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 02:03 - Apr 21 by queensparker

Has-beens aren't always that bad, remember Ray Wilkins/Trevor Francis/Peter Reid/Frank McLintock/Dave Webb/Tony Currie?

We've just had a particularly bad batch recently

F__k signing Rio Ferdinand, mind you

Trevor Francis and Peter Reid were no great shakes at QPR. Rio is so not what we need.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 2:15]
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:13 - Apr 21 with 518 viewsdaveB

I've always like Rio Ferdinand, one of the best English defenders of the last 15 years, I can't for a second imagine this is true as I would imagine he'll fancy a move abroad if he leaves Man Utd
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:28 - Apr 21 with 498 viewsCHUBBS

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 02:13 - Apr 21 by RangersAreBack

Trevor Francis and Peter Reid were no great shakes at QPR. Rio is so not what we need.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 2:15]

Maybe not Reid but Francis was superb for us.
It all started with winning us that league cup tie against Charlton with 2 stunning goals.
Do you remember the hatrick he scored at Villa?
The only negative i had with him was his ridiculous penalty technique which failed miserably.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:29 - Apr 21 with 499 viewsFDC

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:13 - Apr 21 by daveB

I've always like Rio Ferdinand, one of the best English defenders of the last 15 years, I can't for a second imagine this is true as I would imagine he'll fancy a move abroad if he leaves Man Utd

It probably is bollocks, but the fact that it's even conceivable is depressing.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:30 - Apr 21 with 497 viewsTHEBUSH

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:13 - Apr 21 by daveB

The problem with Ferdinand he'd want a fortune to come here and that ain't on anymore.

Any new manager or even Redknapp should be told, they have to operate under the new Financial Fair Play guidelines, that's it.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:31 - Apr 21 with 495 viewsmakaveli1882

Not even opened that link as its bollox... But why on earth would we want one of the best defenders England and the premier league has ever produced when we have Clint Hill and Richard Dunne
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 11:18 - Apr 21 with 455 viewsandygg

The twit who wrote that article, can fark right off.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 11:47 - Apr 21 with 427 viewskensalriser

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:31 - Apr 21 by makaveli1882

Not even opened that link as its bollox... But why on earth would we want one of the best defenders England and the premier league has ever produced when we have Clint Hill and Richard Dunne

Just a wild guess, probably the same reason we don't want the formerly great players Beckham, Scholes, Michael Owen or Ronaldinho.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 422 viewsJamie

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 10:31 - Apr 21 by makaveli1882

Whilst I acknowledge the sentiment, I can only imagine you've not seen Ferdinand this season. He's completely finished at the top level, not withstanding his long term chronic back injury.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:07 - Apr 21 with 408 viewsCamberleyR

Finished not just at the top level IMO.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024