Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand 11:50 - Apr 20 with 3717 viewsclassof93

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-tipped-to-sign-man-utd-star-ferdinand-plu
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 3175 viewsWatford_Ranger

This would, if there was any doubt still, show TF hasn't a clue about football.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 3129 viewsThGrimRanger

could also be an opportunity to unveil our new club badge...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH1JLrYyx39Bg18ELdzQkGOvSl
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 12:11]

TheGrimRanger

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:03 - Apr 20 with 3123 viewsBrightonhoop

Have we learned nothing? I hope it's bollx.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:21 - Apr 20 with 3047 viewsbosh67

2 things here.

1. I don't think so.
2. I wouldn't worry, we are not going up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:25 - Apr 20 with 3035 viewsHooparoo

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 12:21 - Apr 20 by bosh67

2 things here.

1. I don't think so.
2. I wouldn't worry, we are not going up.

What Bosh said.

Complete bollox!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 13:07 - Apr 20 with 2913 viewsJuzzie

Newspapers/media websites etc should be banned from using words such as 'suggests' 'understands' 'says' and all similar other words. If they can't back up their stories then they should not be allowed to publish what is effectively made up bollox.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 13:07 - Apr 20 with 2911 viewsconnell10

well if this is the kinda player we will be buying im outta here, i wouldnt renew my season ticket if this is the case! ive had enough of crocked over the hill money grabbing footballers bleeding the club i love dry! you gotta draw the line some where ffs!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 14:18 - Apr 20 with 2778 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 14:24 - Apr 20 with 2762 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sounds stupid imo
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 14:24]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 15:22 - Apr 20 with 2640 viewsRuislipHoop

Can't be true,he,s too young.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 16:42 - Apr 20 with 2500 viewsTacticalR

Will only be signed he can convince our medical team that he has catastrophic injuries.

Air hostess clique

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 16:44 - Apr 20 with 2490 viewsCHUBBS

A drug cheat scumbag whos over 30 with injury issues and a ridiculous wage to match,no thanks i'll pass on that one.
More b@llshit but if true like the poster above,i'm out of here too.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 17:50 - Apr 20 with 2368 viewsdenhamhoop2

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 16:44 - Apr 20 by CHUBBS

A drug cheat scumbag whos over 30 with injury issues and a ridiculous wage to match,no thanks i'll pass on that one.
More b@llshit but if true like the poster above,i'm out of here too.

i swore at the TV when it was mentioned earlier while we are at it surely William Gallas is available as well.Oh and theres a Brazilian striker whos goal per games ratio is excellent Edson Arantes dos Nascimento should be one for the future as well
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 17:55 - Apr 20 with 2353 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 13:07 - Apr 20 by Juzzie

Newspapers/media websites etc should be banned from using words such as 'suggests' 'understands' 'says' and all similar other words. If they can't back up their stories then they should not be allowed to publish what is effectively made up bollox.

it's almost never made up. there's always some kind of something to back it up - but all this stuff is never dressed as anything other than rumour. it's there because some fans lap it up. if you don't like it, don't read it - it's not that difficult to avoid.

Bare bones.

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 18:11 - Apr 20 with 2308 viewsDiscodroid

rancid.

yet another story about my club that just chips away at your soul...i sometimes wish i could kick the habit and take up crystal meth and seal clubbing...it seems a far more noble calling than saying you support qpr.

if there is even a scintilla of truth in this...im going to live in a bijou apartment in jaywick.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 18:20]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 18:16 - Apr 20 with 2292 viewsJuzzie

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 17:55 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

it's almost never made up. there's always some kind of something to back it up - but all this stuff is never dressed as anything other than rumour. it's there because some fans lap it up. if you don't like it, don't read it - it's not that difficult to avoid.

How can it never be made up? Clive posted an article on here a few years ago that was based on the events of one particular transfer deadline day and 90%+ of what SSN (a supposed respectable news agency (sic)) said turned out not to be true and in a lot of cases nowhere near. They have so much airtime/webspace to fill that it's inevitable there will be lots of 'understands' and 'suggests' thrown around.
Don't worry though, I'm quite able to ignore it, just don't like the way these hacks are allowed to get away with it,
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 18:42 - Apr 20 with 2230 viewseghamranger

Sir Les only as a coach for the strikers!
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 2175 viewsTHEBUSH

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 18:11 - Apr 20 by Discodroid

rancid.

yet another story about my club that just chips away at your soul...i sometimes wish i could kick the habit and take up crystal meth and seal clubbing...it seems a far more noble calling than saying you support qpr.

if there is even a scintilla of truth in this...im going to live in a bijou apartment in jaywick.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 18:20]

You've lost your sense of humour Disco, I think it would be fun watching our new player coach Joey Barton putting Ferdinand through his paces
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 2159 viewsDylanP

After years and years of newspaper stories like this, why would anyone pay any attention. People must be memory-deficient if they think there is any reason to believe this story. It is speculation about what might happen in a different season if we do something and then something else happens and so on. It is gobbledegook and not worth the pixels it consumed. Ignore it!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 2075 viewsGloucs_R

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 19:05 - Apr 20 by DylanP

After years and years of newspaper stories like this, why would anyone pay any attention. People must be memory-deficient if they think there is any reason to believe this story. It is speculation about what might happen in a different season if we do something and then something else happens and so on. It is gobbledegook and not worth the pixels it consumed. Ignore it!

Because for the past 3 years w@ nk stories like this have come true!!!

I see Anton has had a poor season in Turkley, we did well getting him off the books.

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 21:01 - Apr 20 with 2038 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 18:16 - Apr 20 by Juzzie

How can it never be made up? Clive posted an article on here a few years ago that was based on the events of one particular transfer deadline day and 90%+ of what SSN (a supposed respectable news agency (sic)) said turned out not to be true and in a lot of cases nowhere near. They have so much airtime/webspace to fill that it's inevitable there will be lots of 'understands' and 'suggests' thrown around.
Don't worry though, I'm quite able to ignore it, just don't like the way these hacks are allowed to get away with it,

What I mean is in most cases an agent or perhaps even a manager will have tipped off a journo about something - of course it's probably not true, and the journo knows that, but it's still enough to write something up about it. The fact is, Rio probably is looking for a move at the end of the season, and the fact is, were we to go up, Redknapp being Redknapp probably would want to sign a top, top player like him and he may even fancy joining QPR if he doesn't go back to West Ham. It's not really an outlandish story.
But you're spot on - football has become more about transfers and gossip than the actual football these days! The thing is the hacks aren't 'getting away' with anything - they're just reporting gossip - saying something 'may' happen. It's boring as hell, which is why i ignore it. just get all my football info from here mainly!

Bare bones.

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 2010 viewsCHUBBS

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 20:36 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

I see Anton has had a poor season in Turkley, we did well getting him off the books.

I wouldn't say he's having a poor season,just playing to the non league standard his capabilities dictate.
Yeah well he's one lazy useless w@nker we don't have to worry about no more.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 21:12]
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 1908 viewsDylanP

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 20:36 - Apr 20 by Gloucs_R

No they haven't. 99.9% f these sorts of articles have turned out to be fantasy. We have brought in some useless players -- although not really under the current manager. But virtually none of the fantasy stories have turned out to have any truth. You are more likely to get the truth if you throw a dart into a random pile of players names than from this sort of story.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 00:05 - Apr 21 with 1805 viewsFDC

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 13:07 - Apr 20 by connell10

well if this is the kinda player we will be buying im outta here, i wouldnt renew my season ticket if this is the case! ive had enough of crocked over the hill money grabbing footballers bleeding the club i love dry! you gotta draw the line some where ffs!

I'm basically already there. The thought of this just makes me feel a bit sad now, rather than angry.
QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 00:32 - Apr 21 with 1780 viewsTacticalR

QPR tipped to sign ferdinand on 00:05 - Apr 21 by FDC

I'm basically already there. The thought of this just makes me feel a bit sad now, rather than angry.

The trick is to always decontaminate yourself after reading this kind of thread.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024