Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicesters goal on Saturday 22:17 - Apr 20 with 656 viewsmrcrazycat

was virtually identical to the one they scored against us in December. A shot across Green into his far right hand corner from virtually the same spot. Did anyone else think this?
Leicesters goal on Saturday on 23:47 - Apr 20 with 597 viewseghamranger

Yup. His weakness
Leicesters goal on Saturday on 02:06 - Apr 21 with 549 viewsRangersAreBack

The build up was different but the finish extremely similar.
Leicesters goal on Saturday on 08:52 - Apr 21 with 484 viewsTheBlob

Leicesters goal on Saturday on 23:47 - Apr 20 by eghamranger

Yup. His weakness

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Leicesters goal on Saturday on 09:26 - Apr 21 with 444 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Neat build up. Quick pasing and movng. And a quality finish. Sometimes you just have to say it was a good goal. If Austin slotted that in we would all have been saying that he gave the keepper no chance. Having said that I wasnt that impressed with Leicester and to think they have ended up running away with the league just makes me realise that this league isnt that good. I mean, we are forth and its fair to say that we havent exactly been riviting to eatch this year.
Leicesters goal on Saturday on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 428 viewsqprmick

Leicesters goal on Saturday on 09:26 - Apr 21 by dodge_stoke_r

Neat build up. Quick pasing and movng. And a quality finish. Sometimes you just have to say it was a good goal. If Austin slotted that in we would all have been saying that he gave the keepper no chance. Having said that I wasnt that impressed with Leicester and to think they have ended up running away with the league just makes me realise that this league isnt that good. I mean, we are forth and its fair to say that we havent exactly been riviting to eatch this year.

Same fll back let him in and all.

Qprmick

Leicesters goal on Saturday on 09:53 - Apr 21 with 412 viewsJuzzie

The goals are of a size to allow that sort of goal to be scored or most games would end 0-0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024