Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play offs secured how about playing youth 21:11 - Apr 21 with 752 viewsAustinHarris24

With a play off place confirmed rest the main team and give the youths a chance millwall have something to fight for on the pitch and there fans well they just fight. It's not worth risking Austin, Morrison, Barton, Hoilett etc for a game that is simply not important so why not give less favoured players a try my team would be: Green, young Hughes dunne yun, swp oneil Henry petrasso, keane miaga then a bench full of youths

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:18 - Apr 21 with 731 viewsWatford_Ranger

Nonsense. I demand 5-3-2 with as many ageing loanees as possible. Giving the kids a run out will only improve and encourage them into the false hope we might ever give one of our young players a sustained run in the team.

I do like your suggestion of a Keane and Maiga strike partnership however.
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:32 - Apr 21 with 700 viewsQPR1882

If we finish 4th we play our 2nd leg at home to WIgan. So why risk winning games and losing the advantage of playing the 2nd leg at HQ by playing anything but a full strength team ?
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:33 - Apr 21 with 697 viewsloftboy

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:32 - Apr 21 by QPR1882

If we finish 4th we play our 2nd leg at home to WIgan. So why risk winning games and losing the advantage of playing the 2nd leg at HQ by playing anything but a full strength team ?

This +1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 662 viewsAustinHarris24

Okay so maybe not completely weekend but it should be a similar team to the one at Leicester with Doyle instead of maiga otherwise knowing our luck charlie ravel and junior/dave will all get injured leading up to the play offs millwall and barnsley aren't great teams we won't have to be at full strength to beat them (I hope)

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 21:57 - Apr 21 with 649 viewsQPR1882

Charlie went off with cramp today which suggests he is not 100% match fit. Wembley can be very sapping, we need him playing as many games as possible before Wembley.
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 22:42 - Apr 21 with 587 viewsdaveB

really what youth do we have? Possibly Petresso maybe Donaldson apart from that is there anyone not out on loan or injured worth giving a token game to? I'd be more worried about getting the team ready for the playoffs in the next 2 games
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 00:07 - Apr 22 with 526 viewsBluce_Ree

Yeah! Play the youth, get hammered, go into the playoffs with no form. Sounds like a plan worthy of most QPR managers.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 00:43 - Apr 22 with 493 viewsNorthernr

Nah.
Login to get fewer ads

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 01:17 - Apr 22 with 478 viewssmegma

Play offs secured how about playing youth on 00:07 - Apr 22 by Bluce_Ree

Yeah! Play the youth, get hammered, go into the playoffs with no form. Sounds like a plan worthy of most QPR managers.

Sorry to be a pedant but 'Green, young Hughes dunne , swp oneil' are not youth players.
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 07:30 - Apr 22 with 396 viewsSpiritofGregory

Spot on, it's important to grab 4th spot.
Play offs secured how about playing youth on 23:34 - Apr 22 with 281 viewsderbyhoop

No chance. When I saw the side that Arry selected for Leicester, my first reaction was that he'd written the game off. Ok so it may have been to protect key players for other games., which I could vaguely understand, although hardly fair to the travelling fans.

That was the perfect chance to give Donaldson and Petrasso some experience. But no. He obviously needed to see more of Aaron Hughes, a 34 year old out of contract at the end of the season; and Shite Phillips, who's 33 and out of favour. I hope he learned something useful.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024