Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
time to unite! 11:25 - Apr 22 with 1641 viewsconnell10

i think we are the point of the season when we all have to put our differences between all of us to one side and unite behind the team! Yes we have had to endure some crap football this season, yes there are some players in our team only here for the money, yes we have a manager who most seem to want rid of , but for our last few games and into the play offs i think we should back the team all the way! COM ON U RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! dont blame me if it all goes titso!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

time to unite! on 11:33 - Apr 22 with 1376 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I kmow it is so far away, but has anyone even reallly thought, we are only two games away from Wembley? Unlikely, but still makes me get all excited! U'Rssssss!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

time to unite! on 11:36 - Apr 22 with 1360 viewskingsburyR

Atmosphere in the last 10 min's yesterday is what I expect regularly at HQ.

It starts with the team, give us something to shout about and I'm sure we will all respond.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

time to unite! on 11:44 - Apr 22 with 1335 viewskingo

time to unite! on 11:36 - Apr 22 by kingsburyR

It starts with the team, give us something to shout about and I'm sure we will all respond.

In the play off games, I think we need to start the atmosphere first, no matter how the team are playing. The team will probably respon, whereas they definately won't respond to a silent LR where all you get is moaning. We all go on about Oldham, well it is our job to replicate that (and drown out the moaning).

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

time to unite! on 11:47 - Apr 22 with 1318 viewsTheBlob

time to unite! on 11:33 - Apr 22 by RANGERS4EVER

I kmow it is so far away, but has anyone even reallly thought, we are only two games away from Wembley? Unlikely, but still makes me get all excited! U'Rssssss!

What happened to Millwall and Barnsley?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

time to unite! on 11:47 - Apr 22 with 1320 viewsstowmarketrange

I'm not sure whether promotion with this squad would be in the best interests of the club in the long run.
If we went up,it would probably mean more money thrown at getting more mercenaries in on big wages that would cause us more problems that it might solve.And it would also mean that Harry would stay on for at least one more year.
The answer is to get promoted and spend wisely on the players that want to play for us and not just the pay check.
How we achieve that is anyone's guess,but another season like the last 3 won't do us any favours either.
time to unite! on 11:54 - Apr 22 with 1295 viewsthemodfather

we have to shake off the air of apathy, we still have a good chance of a promotion, it won't be easy but we have a good chance.
over the season we have been one of the better teams and were top 2 for ages, of late the squad has not built any momentum but i think many qpr fans knew we'd rest players and coast to the p/offs, hence the flat home atmosphere of late.

we have a 2 leg semi coming up soon....and so much to play for, "COME ON YOU R'S"
time to unite! on 11:57 - Apr 22 with 1281 viewsCiderwithRsie

time to unite! on 11:47 - Apr 22 by stowmarketrange

I'm not sure whether promotion with this squad would be in the best interests of the club in the long run.
If we went up,it would probably mean more money thrown at getting more mercenaries in on big wages that would cause us more problems that it might solve.And it would also mean that Harry would stay on for at least one more year.
The answer is to get promoted and spend wisely on the players that want to play for us and not just the pay check.
How we achieve that is anyone's guess,but another season like the last 3 won't do us any favours either.

Much the same as my thoughts.

I do think it is possible that Harry has the nous and experience to do a decent job stabilising us in the Premiership - managing a squad not much different to the current one, with the expectation of just keeping us up. A nice boring season. Which would make us attractive to a new manager with a mission to make his mark.

Problem would be if Redknapp's given a chequebook to spend on ageing "stars" and then retires, leaving us with a [bigger] heap of debt and a squad needing to be replaced en masse.

Far from convinced we will win in the play-offs, so a bit academic at this point.
time to unite! on 11:58 - Apr 22 with 1276 viewsTacticalR

What's wrong with petty squabbling and maintaining grievances so old that their origins have long been forgotten?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

time to unite! on 12:03 - Apr 22 with 1259 viewsstowmarketrange

time to unite! on 11:57 - Apr 22 by CiderwithRsie

Much the same as my thoughts.

I do think it is possible that Harry has the nous and experience to do a decent job stabilising us in the Premiership - managing a squad not much different to the current one, with the expectation of just keeping us up. A nice boring season. Which would make us attractive to a new manager with a mission to make his mark.

Problem would be if Redknapp's given a chequebook to spend on ageing "stars" and then retires, leaving us with a [bigger] heap of debt and a squad needing to be replaced en masse.

Far from convinced we will win in the play-offs, so a bit academic at this point.

He hasn't shown much nous against many teams in this division let alone the premier league.We have been outplayed by many teams this season,including the team that will probably finish bottom and we were lucky to get 3 points there.
We need to bring in proper coaches and not just Harry's usual lackeys who have been proved to be tactically inept.But will Harry change his normal back room staff?
time to unite! on 12:08 - Apr 22 with 1244 viewsadhoc_qpr

If you look at our aggregate scores home and away when we have played the top teams in the league (Derby, Wigan, Brighton etc) there really isn't much in it - so we have every chance of making it to the playoff final.

Amazing to see how easily we've clinched our playoff berth despite the abject football all season though!
time to unite! on 12:19 - Apr 22 with 1204 viewsrichpr

time to unite! on 11:36 - Apr 22 by kingsburyR

Spot on. It starts with the team. HR brings on a Hoilet and rejuvenated Zamora and that seemed to put Barton into hyper-mode + allowed him to pass forward and wide instead of just sideways. HR just needs to play more attacking teams at home. Same happened vs Forest (scored 3 in last 8 minutes).
time to unite! on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 1071 viewsessextaxiboy

time to unite! on 12:08 - Apr 22 by adhoc_qpr

If you look at our aggregate scores home and away when we have played the top teams in the league (Derby, Wigan, Brighton etc) there really isn't much in it - so we have every chance of making it to the playoff final.

Amazing to see how easily we've clinched our playoff berth despite the abject football all season though!

In none of those games have we had , Austin, Morrison, Barton, Simpson , Hoillet Traore , in the team playing 4231 .
time to unite! on 15:57 - Apr 22 with 1060 viewsCiderwithRsie

time to unite! on 11:58 - Apr 22 by TacticalR

What's wrong with petty squabbling and maintaining grievances so old that their origins have long been forgotten?

Splitter!
time to unite! on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 966 viewsenfieldargh

don't think its just us who have had a poor atmosphere at home games.

At Darghhhby on saturday the commentator said the
atmosphere was flat plus there were a fair amount of empty seats.

Wigan are beatable over 2 legs, they will fear us.

Would like to see Florist V Derby knock 7 bells out of eachother for 3 v 6. That would be a cup final in itself.

We have shown in recent weeks that there is some team spirit plus we have game changers in our team.

Keep the faith, cheer hem on and remove all negativity on this board.

We need good karma man, unlike northern on Saturday who attached the seat behind him....its was quite scary

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

time to unite! on 19:28 - Apr 22 with 924 viewsconnell10

time to unite! on 17:49 - Apr 22 by enfieldargh

don't think its just us who have had a poor atmosphere at home games.

At Darghhhby on saturday the commentator said the
atmosphere was flat plus there were a fair amount of empty seats.

Wigan are beatable over 2 legs, they will fear us.

Would like to see Florist V Derby knock 7 bells out of eachother for 3 v 6. That would be a cup final in itself.

We have shown in recent weeks that there is some team spirit plus we have game changers in our team.

Keep the faith, cheer hem on and remove all negativity on this board.

We need good karma man, unlike northern on Saturday who attached the seat behind him....its was quite scary

attached the seat??? what did he attach it to and more to the point why????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

time to unite! on 22:37 - Apr 22 with 855 viewskropotkin41

I hadn't really noticed that we were disunited. If we get to Wembley I'll be chuffed and if we get promoted I may very well get seriously pissed in celebration.

Which reminds me - what chance of someone like me who has been to a handful of home games this season getting a Wembley ticket or two if we get there? Some chance or no chance? How will it work?

It won't matter whether we are promoted or not the criticisms of our football this season, of Harry and some of our players will remain valid; it's not like promotion will suddenly validate this bizarre and mostly sh*t season. Nonetheless, that's not the same as me saying that I want anything but success for us - I want success and intelligent analysis.

As to the play-offs, we all know that they are a lottery - good teams in form don't always win them, and poor teams out of form don't always lose them - go figure.............. I figure we have a 1 in 4 chance which is a lot better than I thought we'd have at some stages in this season.............. that doesn't make the way we've played this season okay with me, but it does mean we might get our hands on the richest prize in football.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

time to unite! on 22:44 - Apr 22 with 840 viewsQPR1882

time to unite! on 22:37 - Apr 22 by kropotkin41

I hadn't really noticed that we were disunited. If we get to Wembley I'll be chuffed and if we get promoted I may very well get seriously pissed in celebration.

Which reminds me - what chance of someone like me who has been to a handful of home games this season getting a Wembley ticket or two if we get there? Some chance or no chance? How will it work?

It won't matter whether we are promoted or not the criticisms of our football this season, of Harry and some of our players will remain valid; it's not like promotion will suddenly validate this bizarre and mostly sh*t season. Nonetheless, that's not the same as me saying that I want anything but success for us - I want success and intelligent analysis.

As to the play-offs, we all know that they are a lottery - good teams in form don't always win them, and poor teams out of form don't always lose them - go figure.............. I figure we have a 1 in 4 chance which is a lot better than I thought we'd have at some stages in this season.............. that doesn't make the way we've played this season okay with me, but it does mean we might get our hands on the richest prize in football.

All ST holders and members will be get a ticket.

Unless the club do there usual and let ST holders buy as many tickets as they want
time to unite! on 22:58 - Apr 22 with 827 viewskropotkin41

time to unite! on 22:44 - Apr 22 by QPR1882

All ST holders and members will be get a ticket.

Unless the club do there usual and let ST holders buy as many tickets as they want

Right, but even adding season ticket holders and members together wouldn't fill our allocation would it?

I had a look at membership now I'm back in the UK, but at the time I thought if I get to only a few games it wouldn't pay for itself - clearly I didn't consider Wembley! - I live in West Wales after all.

Well, I suppose I'll cross the bridge of Wembley tickets as, when and if we come to it........... I'd be desperate to come and bring at the very least my older son.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

time to unite! on 05:52 - Apr 23 with 748 viewsCanadaRanger

Hoping to come back from Canada to be at Wembley for QPR v. Derby...

What are my chances of two tickets?
time to unite! on 08:21 - Apr 23 with 695 viewsQPR1882

time to unite! on 22:58 - Apr 22 by kropotkin41

Right, but even adding season ticket holders and members together wouldn't fill our allocation would it?

I had a look at membership now I'm back in the UK, but at the time I thought if I get to only a few games it wouldn't pay for itself - clearly I didn't consider Wembley! - I live in West Wales after all.

Well, I suppose I'll cross the bridge of Wembley tickets as, when and if we come to it........... I'd be desperate to come and bring at the very least my older son.

For the play off final in Wales each ST holder was allowed 4 tickets, that took up most of our tickets before members were allowed any.

I think we have around 10,000 ST holders at the moment if they do the same and give them 4 each that will be our allocation gone before members or general sale.
time to unite! on 08:29 - Apr 23 with 689 viewsToast_R

time to unite! on 08:21 - Apr 23 by QPR1882

For the play off final in Wales each ST holder was allowed 4 tickets, that took up most of our tickets before members were allowed any.

I think we have around 10,000 ST holders at the moment if they do the same and give them 4 each that will be our allocation gone before members or general sale.

Wasn't that before the Loyalty point scheme?

Surely allocation will be based on a Loyalty points basis and whittle down to general sale?
time to unite! on 08:44 - Apr 23 with 676 viewsQPR1882

I was a member of the England supporters club for about 5 years and in that time saw England play in 2 world cups ( saw 3 group games in Japan ) and saw about 10/12 games in various country's ( not seen England play at new Wembley ) yet I never had any loyalty points, I never had enough points to get tickets via ESC so had to get them off touts or FIFA ballot.

Hate loyalty point systems because they don't work.
time to unite! on 09:14 - Apr 23 with 646 viewsLincoln_Hoop

time to unite! on 22:58 - Apr 22 by kropotkin41

I'm a member and am based just outside Glasgow - I've accumulated loyalty points by attending away games at Forest, Boro, and off to Barnsley next weekend. Hoping that will be enough to get me a Wembley ticket should we get there.
time to unite! on 09:22 - Apr 23 with 637 viewsstowmarketrange

I guess it might be 2 tickets per season ticket holder and then members get theirs next followed by everyone else.
time to unite! on 09:32 - Apr 23 with 630 viewsToast_R

time to unite! on 08:44 - Apr 23 by QPR1882

I was a member of the England supporters club for about 5 years and in that time saw England play in 2 world cups ( saw 3 group games in Japan ) and saw about 10/12 games in various country's ( not seen England play at new Wembley ) yet I never had any loyalty points, I never had enough points to get tickets via ESC so had to get them off touts or FIFA ballot.

Hate loyalty point systems because they don't work.

For QPR I think it's a pretty fair system.

You get a ST you get a good start with the points tally. If you buy the Bonus £30 quid thing at the start of the season, you get more of a head start. Then the more away games/cup games you attend with incentive for the longer distance of travelling, you gain even more. So on the rare occasion a Playoff or Cup final comes around, those who have been spending their hard earnt cash all year supporting their team, get first dibs.

Whats not to like?

Don't know about England, perhaps it's an issue with where the tickets are coming from, third party wise.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 9:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024