Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum 20:29 - Apr 22 with 1053 viewswombat

Away season ticket holders and fans with 540 + points invited to go , invites being posted out this week . Let the debate begin

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fans forum on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 982 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Do they go on general sale after that!
Fans forum on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 884 viewsloftboy

Fans forum on 21:01 - Apr 22 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Do they go on general sale after that!

Should of been random picks amongst all different type of fan on the database IMHO, I'm a season ticket holder but only do a few aways these days, mainly due to costs but am at every home game, surely these forums are mainly about the Lofrus rd experience as what happens in away games is beyond Qpr's control, if anyone on here is going let me know as there's something I need to get off my chest. Thanks

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fans forum on 22:15 - Apr 22 with 863 viewsted_hendrix

The proletariat should rise as one against this oppression.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fans forum on 22:21 - Apr 22 with 835 viewsconnell10

i am a season ticket holder and i want my say!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans forum on 22:26 - Apr 22 with 814 viewskarl

Fans forum on 22:10 - Apr 22 by loftboy

Should of been random picks amongst all different type of fan on the database IMHO, I'm a season ticket holder but only do a few aways these days, mainly due to costs but am at every home game, surely these forums are mainly about the Lofrus rd experience as what happens in away games is beyond Qpr's control, if anyone on here is going let me know as there's something I need to get off my chest. Thanks

I agree (not that I should have a say at something like this) but a wide range of fans on the database should have an input. Some people would maybe be more regular attendees if certain things were done etc.
Having only the diehards there who will turn up regardless of whatever is happening won't paint the full picture. Although I'm sure Harry will be mentioned at some stage....
Fans forum on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 747 viewsNorthernr

On the club's side, I guess you have to find a way of distributing 250 tickets among a fan base of 8,000 season ticket holders somehow, and the away season ticket holers and 540+ points holders are the ones who have shown their wallets the most this season and last during some tough times. They'd probably ask how else they should do it?

Also, let's not forget that these forums have only just started happening again, so credit to the club for re-opening these communication channels. They meet with fans groups and websites as well which I think is really valuable for both, but everytime we do it we always get somebody missing the point and saying "you don't represent me, why do you get to go and I don't" and detracting from what was actually achieved.

But....

Neil and I did both raise at the last meeting with the club http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34649/latest-fan-si that by having these forums at Loftus Road on a midweek night every time - I remember in the Holloway days when they toured around to Ruislip and Slough - and by distributing the tickets this way you are getting the same old faces asking the same old questions with the same old agendas every time. I wasn't at the last forum but I gather from Neil that the questions, tone etc from one or two individuals really let us down as a support base which was a bit of a shame.

Again, a problem with having an absentee chairman. If he was here permanently he could be present at two or three of these a season, staged at different times of differet days in different places with different ticket distribution.
Fans forum on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 711 viewsTacticalR

Perhaps we could touch base with Tony in Kuala Lumpur?

Air hostess clique

Fans forum on 23:07 - Apr 22 with 689 viewsHollowayRanger

couldnt they video link him in ?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Fans forum on 23:12 - Apr 22 with 683 viewskarl

Fans forum on 22:51 - Apr 22 by Northernr

On the club's side, I guess you have to find a way of distributing 250 tickets among a fan base of 8,000 season ticket holders somehow, and the away season ticket holers and 540+ points holders are the ones who have shown their wallets the most this season and last during some tough times. They'd probably ask how else they should do it?

Also, let's not forget that these forums have only just started happening again, so credit to the club for re-opening these communication channels. They meet with fans groups and websites as well which I think is really valuable for both, but everytime we do it we always get somebody missing the point and saying "you don't represent me, why do you get to go and I don't" and detracting from what was actually achieved.

But....

Neil and I did both raise at the last meeting with the club http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34649/latest-fan-si that by having these forums at Loftus Road on a midweek night every time - I remember in the Holloway days when they toured around to Ruislip and Slough - and by distributing the tickets this way you are getting the same old faces asking the same old questions with the same old agendas every time. I wasn't at the last forum but I gather from Neil that the questions, tone etc from one or two individuals really let us down as a support base which was a bit of a shame.

Again, a problem with having an absentee chairman. If he was here permanently he could be present at two or three of these a season, staged at different times of differet days in different places with different ticket distribution.

Yes absolutely, as a first you have to start somewhere and the regular attendees do deserve recognition for their support but if it were to become more regular then a broader base would be needed. As you say though if I was invited to go next week, for arguments sake, then I would 99% have to decline so in many ways what is the point?
Your honour, I would like to withdraw my previous comment. I shall be along later to agree with Loftboys pertinent reply though.
Fans forum on 00:00 - Apr 23 with 613 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Whilst I agree on fans travelling up and down the country (aside from those pi**ed and drugged up and fighting between themselves) getting first refusal, wouldn't a fairer way be that Season Ticket holders over a number of years also being offered the chance to attend?
Fans forum on 00:15 - Apr 23 with 591 viewsthemodfather

i have 470+ pts and been a dozen away games and don't qualify, ok
so those who must have been every game, admirable but i work and work shifts and thought i was doing well to do all i can....anyway i can't go thru another" i'll get back to you on that"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024