Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAE and the FA charge 20:45 - Apr 22 with 803 viewsLblock

The FA have fined Hull player Sagbo £15k and he was charged at the same time with the offence in the Quinelle saga

So why BAE not dealt with?
As it's QPR no doubt the FA are clearing a bit of space in our well populated filing cabinet and stoking up a £100k fine, 5 match ban and a 79 point deduction

(Well hopefully only the first two of those punishments will come out!!!)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

BAE and the FA charge on 21:04 - Apr 22 with 746 viewsShackletonR

I think they will lets us deal with him, if we get into the play off final, will boo him so much that hel complete a woeful back pass and let the opposition score the winner and cost us 90 million, job done!"

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

BAE and the FA charge on 21:18 - Apr 22 with 707 viewsbosh67

BAE and the FA charge on 21:04 - Apr 22 by ShackletonR

I think they will lets us deal with him, if we get into the play off final, will boo him so much that hel complete a woeful back pass and let the opposition score the winner and cost us 90 million, job done!"

You may want to think that one through, Shacks!

Costing us 90 million hurts us not him. Saying that, if we do get promoted 90 million will probably only get us two over 30 year old players on 20 year contracts.

I don't think BAE's part in this is anywhere near as bad as the press made out. He apparently tweeted that he didn't condone the use of the gesture if it was used as anti semitic, but he also pointed out that the gesture was originally anti establishment and had been hijacked by extremists.

Unwise to get involved at all but wouldn't think the FA can charge him with much more than being politically educated.

I would make him have a haircut. It's getting ridiculous.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 21:24]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BAE and the FA charge on 21:35 - Apr 22 with 669 viewsShackletonR

BAE and the FA charge on 21:18 - Apr 22 by bosh67

You may want to think that one through, Shacks!

Costing us 90 million hurts us not him. Saying that, if we do get promoted 90 million will probably only get us two over 30 year old players on 20 year contracts.

I don't think BAE's part in this is anywhere near as bad as the press made out. He apparently tweeted that he didn't condone the use of the gesture if it was used as anti semitic, but he also pointed out that the gesture was originally anti establishment and had been hijacked by extremists.

Unwise to get involved at all but wouldn't think the FA can charge him with much more than being politically educated.

I would make him have a haircut. It's getting ridiculous.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 21:24]

A bit of sarcasim from me sorry, the hair cut thing needs sorting out thou, perhaps he's doing the Tom Huddlestone thing, not getting it cut till he scores for us. so expect a mosses look alike to be playing for us soon, sorry more tongue n cheek.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

BAE and the FA charge on 21:54 - Apr 22 with 629 viewsLblock

BAE and the FA charge on 21:35 - Apr 22 by ShackletonR

A bit of sarcasim from me sorry, the hair cut thing needs sorting out thou, perhaps he's doing the Tom Huddlestone thing, not getting it cut till he scores for us. so expect a mosses look alike to be playing for us soon, sorry more tongue n cheek.

Likewise

His attitude and body language is appalling but ability cannot be doubted
If he gets his brain right and turns it on over 3 knockout games he could be up there on a parapet.... maybe we'd excel on the Wembley stage (if we get ghere) the way Tommy Williams NEVER did at the Millenium

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

BAE and the FA charge on 01:31 - Apr 23 with 501 viewsSonofNorfolt

I can't help but smile when I envisage black Nazis.

A promoter should book them for 'Download.'
BAE and the FA charge on 09:19 - Apr 23 with 434 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe the FA are busy trying to charge the Chelshite player with elbowing the Sunderland player on Saturday?
It seems to have gone very quiet over that doesn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024