Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help 10:16 - Apr 23 with 1090 viewsDanGoren

Hey, I am coming to UK from Canada with my 2 kids who are QPR fans.
we want tickets but understand that you need to be on fan database prior to march 27 to get tickets. I was told by box office that a registered fan can purchase the tickets for me. Anyone who can help me...GREATLY appreciated!
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 10:54 - Apr 23 with 1030 viewsessextaxiboy

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqGKB1dELVFgSgV1l02B0R-apB
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:02 - Apr 23 with 989 viewsLblock

Canada Water is that?

Or Canary Wharf?

Or maybe Isle of scabby Dogs?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:08 - Apr 23 with 976 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

You have a PM
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:08 - Apr 23 with 972 viewsJuzzie

If you're coming over from Canada, flights & accomodation (if not staying with people you know) will have been booked weeks/months ago yet you're only asking about footie tickets 3-4 days before the game?

Would it not have been prudent to sort it out sooner?

It may be a genuine request but I think you'll understand why people might be sceptical.
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:29 - Apr 23 with 906 viewsDanGoren

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:08 - Apr 23 by Juzzie

If you're coming over from Canada, flights & accomodation (if not staying with people you know) will have been booked weeks/months ago yet you're only asking about footie tickets 3-4 days before the game?

Would it not have been prudent to sort it out sooner?

It may be a genuine request but I think you'll understand why people might be sceptical.

Sorry if this seems strange, but it is a genuine request.

i come to london quite often, and this time simply decided to take my kids along. I am not into football too much, but they are, and specifically into QPR because of a particular player.

there are tickets available but you need to be a registered fan to purchase them. This is probably because it is a derby and there are security restrictions.

I called the box office and they suggested to find a registered fan....

In any case, the request is genuine, and we are not a security risk, coming with 2 kids, age 12 and 15.

BTW - in the past i took my kids to premier league games and it was very disapointing, like watching a concert instead of a football game. hope to get tickets somehow to this match and see the real football lovers.

in any case, even if no ione can help somehow - thanks! and good luck saturday!
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:30 - Apr 23 with 904 viewsRangersw12

Believe this and you will believe anything
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 893 viewsloftboy

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:30 - Apr 23 by Rangersw12

Believe this and you will believe anything

This +1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:35 - Apr 23 with 882 viewsstowmarketrange

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:29 - Apr 23 by DanGoren

Sorry if this seems strange, but it is a genuine request.

i come to london quite often, and this time simply decided to take my kids along. I am not into football too much, but they are, and specifically into QPR because of a particular player.

there are tickets available but you need to be a registered fan to purchase them. This is probably because it is a derby and there are security restrictions.

I called the box office and they suggested to find a registered fan....

In any case, the request is genuine, and we are not a security risk, coming with 2 kids, age 12 and 15.

BTW - in the past i took my kids to premier league games and it was very disapointing, like watching a concert instead of a football game. hope to get tickets somehow to this match and see the real football lovers.

in any case, even if no ione can help somehow - thanks! and good luck saturday!

If you want to bring your kids aged 12 & 15 to this game and don't care where you sit your kids need to see social services and seek adoption.Im bringing my 12 year daughter to the game, but we are going to be 100 yards away from the knuckle dragging Millwall mob.Even Geoff Capes would struggle to hit us with anything thrown from the upper tier of the school end.
Do them a favour and go to Fulham instead for this game.
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:42 - Apr 23 with 854 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You say football, my Canadian friends say soccer.
You say UK, my Canadian friends say England or Britain.
You sau potayto, they say potahto
You say tomayto, they say tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:43 - Apr 23 with 848 viewsessextaxiboy

User name is almost an anagram of den agro .. what a coinkidink
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 12:00 - Apr 23 with 793 viewsDanGoren

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 11:42 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

You say football, my Canadian friends say soccer.
You say UK, my Canadian friends say England or Britain.
You sau potayto, they say potahto
You say tomayto, they say tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off.

Sorry for the weird request, didn't know how sensitive this is, just wanted to have a good football experience with the kids....

Yes, let's call it off, the request was obviously inappropriate.

For the fun of it, when I get home I will upload a phot o of my Canadian passport so you will see this was not a bull shit request.

Thanks anyway,
Dan
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 12:03 - Apr 23 with 776 viewskingsburyR

Its not the request as such but the timing.

We play Millwall in a couple of days time which has a different set of security rules then most matches.

Are you familiar with Millwall.

I usually have a spare or two but wouldn't give them out for this one!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 12:07 - Apr 23 with 759 viewsKonk

FFS you lot — I’m not even a fu cking QPR fan, and even I know that someone should have asked him what Patrick Agyemang’s nickname was by now. Shocking form.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 12:18 - Apr 23 with 720 viewswestberksr

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 12:07 - Apr 23 by Konk

FFS you lot — I’m not even a fu cking QPR fan, and even I know that someone should have asked him what Patrick Agyemang’s nickname was by now. Shocking form.

favourite cheese too!
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 13:14 - Apr 23 with 614 viewsthemodfather

near the whole lower school is unsold and most of x block.....
sales seem slow, why??
Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 13:32 - Apr 23 with 566 viewswombat

Tickets for QPR versus Millwall - help on 13:14 - Apr 23 by themodfather

near the whole lower school is unsold and most of x block.....
sales seem slow, why??

sales of crash helmets have risen massively in recent days though in the hammersmith area.
hope the millwall aren't as scary as the Watford under 6s on sat mothercare didn't know what hit them after the game.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024