Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... 10:22 - Apr 23 with 5254 viewsVish

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/230414-qpr-play-off-semi-final-ticket-informat

No booking fee for ST holders as a nice gesture

A whopping 10 loyalty points as well!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 10:23]
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 10:33 - Apr 23 with 5215 viewsessextaxiboy

Aunt Nelly will be dusting off her best hat .
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:08 - Apr 23 with 5116 viewsHayesender

Considering all the cheap tkts they've been dishing out in the lower school all season, it would have made a nice gesture to give us s/t holders a freebie

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:11 - Apr 23 with 5081 viewsDiscodroid

my bowels are loosing already with nerves... i'll end up having to be plumbed in before the first leg at this rate....more nervous than a freshly showerd tom daley in a menage 'a' trois with winston silcott and mr T in a 'peter.'

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:11 - Apr 23 with 5102 viewsJuzzie

If, and it is an if, we get to the final, I wonder how many tickets we'll get and will ST'ers be allowed an extra ticket like we were at the Millenium Stadium?
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:45 - Apr 23 with 5024 viewsDevonWhite

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:11 - Apr 23 by Juzzie

If, and it is an if, we get to the final, I wonder how many tickets we'll get and will ST'ers be allowed an extra ticket like we were at the Millenium Stadium?

Based on last year's allocations we'll get around 34,000. Plenty!
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:06 - Apr 23 with 4952 viewskingsburyR

Good question that.

What's the chances of allowing us to buy 2 per season ticket for instance or would we need to buy one per ticket then wait for general sale?

Lived abroad for the last playoff final at Cardiff so no idea how it will work.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:17 - Apr 23 with 4912 viewsstowmarketrange

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:06 - Apr 23 by kingsburyR

Good question that.

What's the chances of allowing us to buy 2 per season ticket for instance or would we need to buy one per ticket then wait for general sale?

Lived abroad for the last playoff final at Cardiff so no idea how it will work.

If we have 10,000 st holes and they can all buy 1 extra each,it will still leave 14,000 for the members to buy.I don't think we have as many as 10,000 st holders though.
I think everyone who wants one should be ok.I'm sure we will have loads come out of the woodwork for this game only and demand a ticket as they normally do for the big games.
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:34 - Apr 23 with 4855 viewsmikeygunn

I'm more interested to see what we will get from Wigan. How many away seats @ the DW?
Login to get fewer ads

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:46 - Apr 23 with 4793 viewsHayesender

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:34 - Apr 23 by mikeygunn

I'm more interested to see what we will get from Wigan. How many away seats @ the DW?

As many as we want

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:49 - Apr 23 with 4771 viewsconnell10

so the way im reading it is that i can go online and purchase my seat and this will be uploaded to my season ticket, is this correct?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:53 - Apr 23 with 4760 viewsloftboy

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 12:49 - Apr 23 by connell10

so the way im reading it is that i can go online and purchase my seat and this will be uploaded to my season ticket, is this correct?

Yes and no booking fee for season ticket holders either.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:01 - Apr 23 with 4584 viewswood_hoop

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 11:11 - Apr 23 by Discodroid

my bowels are loosing already with nerves... i'll end up having to be plumbed in before the first leg at this rate....more nervous than a freshly showerd tom daley in a menage 'a' trois with winston silcott and mr T in a 'peter.'

For those with a stronger constitution than Disco, or the services of a good plumber to hand, you can bet there will be quite a few on here, at inflated prices of course...hey ho

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/qpr/Sports-Tickets/Football/Championship/Queens-Park-Ra
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:32 - Apr 23 with 4502 viewsstowmarketrange

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:01 - Apr 23 by wood_hoop

For those with a stronger constitution than Disco, or the services of a good plumber to hand, you can bet there will be quite a few on here, at inflated prices of course...hey ho

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/qpr/Sports-Tickets/Football/Championship/Queens-Park-Ra

£200 for a ticket in LL.That's a bit overpriced to me.
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:43 - Apr 23 with 4480 viewsloftboy

How do they stop millwall fans buying those?

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 15:13 - Apr 23 with 4420 viewsQPunkR

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:43 - Apr 23 by loftboy

They dinnae

QPR - "shit but local"

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 15:21 - Apr 23 with 4398 viewsstowmarketrange

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 14:43 - Apr 23 by loftboy

They ask them if they support Millwall,and if they say yes,they won't sell the tickets to them.

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 16:28 - Apr 23 with 4294 viewsLowerloftLad

Not paid till the 1st so will just have to hope no one takes my seat

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 17:06 - Apr 23 with 4232 viewsconnell10

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 16:28 - Apr 23 by LowerloftLad

Not paid till the 1st so will just have to hope no one takes my seat

im sure someone will lend you the money mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 18:07 - Apr 23 with 4163 viewsPinnerPaul

Another point is that sale to S/Ts and members starts on 1st May when we might not know when the home leg actually is - mathematically its one of three still.
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 18:17 - Apr 23 with 4144 viewsloftboy

Heck out the latest post http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=110661&

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 19:52 - Apr 23 with 4017 views1MoreBrightonR

I'm selling mine on viagogo for the Millwall game and they state that you can only buy it if you're a previous football customer on the site so that will filter a few Millwall fans out. Can't remember if it said you had to have bought QPR tickets before
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 3901 viewsNathanNI

Just a heads up, if you have the automatic cup tie option it'll get loaded on automatically. I've just went in and I've already got the loyalty points for the home leg attached.

I had to change my bank card though so worth checking its up to date.
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 21:56 - Apr 23 with 3821 viewsstowmarketrange

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 19:52 - Apr 23 by 1MoreBrightonR

I'm selling mine on viagogo for the Millwall game and they state that you can only buy it if you're a previous football customer on the site so that will filter a few Millwall fans out. Can't remember if it said you had to have bought QPR tickets before

Viagogo say that they pass your details on to QPR who will check to see if you have a buying history before Jan 26th this year.if you haven't got one,you won't get the tickets.
Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 22:00 - Apr 23 with 3804 viewsloftboy

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 21:56 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

Viagogo say that they pass your details on to QPR who will check to see if you have a buying history before Jan 26th this year.if you haven't got one,you won't get the tickets.

Someone on that link I posted has stated that they bought on viagogo then had their tickets cancelled, nice to see the system working for a change.

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 22:14 - Apr 23 with 3765 viewsstowmarketrange

Home Leg Play Off Ticket Details... on 22:00 - Apr 23 by loftboy

Someone on that link I posted has stated that they bought on viagogo then had their tickets cancelled, nice to see the system working for a change.

I feel sorry for the people who are selling their tickets that they might be inconvenienced this time,and maybe on this occasion the club could buy them back directly to save the touts getting any spares.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024