Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? 10:26 - Apr 23 with 3241 viewsbosh67

Dr Eva Carneiro of Chelsea.

Wish she was my doctor!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 10:34 - Apr 23 with 3203 viewsjohnhoop

I think you just found a subtle way of reviving the Sexy Friday thread there Bosh. Maybe we can make a sneaky bid for her.
Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 10:35 - Apr 23 with 3200 viewsLblock

I see someones left a little bit of something just below her neckline....

I cant post pictures as havent a clue how to.
But I think our Club Doctor is probably the fella out of The Cannonball Run!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 11:30 - Apr 23 with 3095 viewsstowmarketrange

As if our players need an excuse to see the doctor.
Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 12:32 - Apr 23 with 2998 viewsTonto

given that John Terry has almost certainly tried there, and probably been there as a result, no thanks...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 18:10 - Apr 23 with 2718 viewsCanadaRanger

Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 11:30 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

As if our players need an excuse to see the doctor.

Just hire one with the surname Acula...
Visits will dry up.
Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 20:38 - Apr 23 with 2562 viewsMrSheen

As if Chelsea injuries weren't enjoyable enough already.
Why doesn't our club doctor look like this? on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 2436 viewsToast_R

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024